Status
Not open for further replies.

Blu

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019
For Ryza
Is it worth getting?
It adds skins and story content. It does not include:

and the deluxe version of the game has skin DLC exclusive to that version.

Whether that worth for you is for you to decide, but you'll have everything after it. It's also the cheapest it's been.

Last edited:

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Checking out Another Eden on Steam, and so far so comfy. Some technical issues that aren't game-breaking but kinda annoying, but I guess they'll sort those out.

Used the Destiny Ticket that came as a Steam wishlist reward and got 2 5* and 2 4* :sweaty-blob:

Dunno how the rates in this game are, but that seems promising!
Also got Bivette from the free char select and Suzette is a launch reward.

Still got another 10 pulls worth of stuff from the Steam launch, but no idea what to use them on. So many banners šŸ˜…

Anyone here playing it and has some beginner tips? :cold-sweat:

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020

To celebrate the release of our second typing game, Steam allowed us (during two weeks) to offer our first typing game, Epistory, to all the people who own Nanotale. Players who already own Epistory will be granted with an extra copy of it they can gift to anyone.

• Gib
Reactions: Cacher

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Tried a bunch of Total War games that I own on Steam today and Im gonna go with Rome 2 and Warhammer 2 as the ones I like the most and will keep those installed. I wanted to like Shogun 2 because I like the setting and it seems polished, but I dislike the lack of info, scale and the UI somewhat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ge0force

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
Guess I'm going to have to alternate between being a big, strong, fighty man in Yakuza and a big, strong, fighty, communist art-cop in Disco Elysium.

I really want to check out the Final Cut.

• Gib
Reactions: lashman

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
Cute, was skimming the trailer and thought it's luftrausers/jet lancer style then I saw it's actually full 3D spacestuff, distant camera made it look like those, lol.

Shame he didn't have resources for better than fullbright models. I wonder if the campaign is translated, it looks like some Sega Saturn space sim I'd play :)

Status
Not open for further replies.