Community MetaSteam | March 2024 - Can we find Moominvalley in the Forbidden West?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
You should start it later. Maybe start playing it next to last chapter. If I remember correctly some S class girls are available later in the game. Also it might be smarter to start later as it's like a complete different game and can take 20 hours to finish.
But who needs S girls when you got the Obatarian :sweaty-blob:

Kal1m3r0

MetaMember
Jan 9, 2021
Are there gonna be PC reviews for Dragon's Dogma today?
I don't like the silence around its performances

Censored

I didn't delete that post!. Get my post back!.
Oct 8, 2021
It’s nice people like hostess clubs mini games from Yakuza cause only people from resetera and the usual who usually get upset with people who criticize axed content during localizartion agreed with what sega did with original ps3 yakuza 3 western release.
Today with sns bots and consultant companies they would have continuing removing that for western audiences.

Reactions: BlackRainbowFT

Arc

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2020
Reactions: QFNS and Kal1m3r0

Dinjoralo

None shall remember those who do not fight.
Dec 6, 2018
"In Dragon's Dogma 2, a large amount of CPU usage is allocated to each character and dynamically calculates the impact of their physical presence in various environments. In certain situations where numerous characters appear simultaneously, the CPU usage can be very high and may affect the frame rate," a Capcom representative told IGN.
Are they simulating the air displaced by people as they walk or something? What does "the impact of their physical presence" even mean?

• Toucan
Reactions: lashman

Aaron D.

MetaMember
Jul 10, 2019

Spring Sale has been great for me this season but holy hell Showgunners has just stolen the show.

Not sure why I slept on this one as I love the genre but the XCOM / Running Man (movie) hybrid is an intoxicating mix. Production is amazing.

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
It's a bit sad that this article is on a website that has 7 "follow us" links at the bottom, none of which is Mastodon.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
It's a bit sad that this article is on a website that has 7 "follow us" links at the bottom, none of which is Mastodon.
yeah, that's pretty funny, lol

there's a cool browser addon for detecting embedded verification bits for mastodon, though, kinda works like streetpass

Dinjoralo

None shall remember those who do not fight.
Dec 6, 2018
I like how this site is somehow blocked by my workplace's wifi, but not Era. Probably the "meta" in the name automatically labelling it as a game site.
Moderately excited for DD2...

Jav

Question everything, learn nothing
Sep 17, 2019
Btw I was thinking about it when I saw the Alpha Protocol re-release...

GoG connect is pretty much dead right?
Ok, I'll ask is this series worth anything? I see them pop from time to time but I have no idea what they are about, only that I have 4.1 from a bundle.

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
Ok, I'll ask is this series worth anything? I see them pop from time to time but I have no idea what they are about, only that I have 4.1 from a bundle.
The mainline EDF games are fantastic co-op campaign action experiences (and there aren't that many of those out there).

Reactions: FeedMeAStrayCat

STHX

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2021
TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK
FROM VICIOUS GIANT INSECT THAT HAVE ONCE AGAIN COME BACK
WE'LL UNLEASH ALL OUR FORCES! WE WON'T CUT THEM ANY SLACK!
THE E-D-F DEPLOOOOOYS!

• Hug
Reactions: hersheyfan

Knurek

OG old coot
Oct 16, 2018

Censored

I didn't delete that post!. Get my post back!.
Oct 8, 2021
Princess Peach: Showtime full game is leaked two days before release and works nice on those pc programs.

Snakethesniper

Time Traveler
Jan 11, 2019
So CDKeys responded to my refund request. They are only going to give me a gift card. What the fuck?
First time asking a refund on Cdkeys, they talked about a gift card to me too:
Upon confirmation of eligibility, your refund will be processed as a gift card. This can be used for future purchases on our website.

edit: I'll write to them since in their terms condition it states:
"9.4 Where a purchase has been made through Crypto and exceeds 90 days or has been made through other available payment methods (PayPal, Checkout, Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc.) and exceeds 120 days, we will be unable to refund back to the original payment method, as per the payment processor’s capabilities. We may be able to refund the value in gift card or CDKoins. This is only providing all other terms and conditions are met, and the refund is accepted. "

Reactions: Dandy and lashman

Gamall Wednesday Ida

Just a loon, apparently.
Dec 4, 2020
France
www.youtube.com
According to the search feature, it seems nobody has ever mentioned KANNAGI USAGI here. This is a crying shame.

It's free, and it's basically boss-rush Sekiro with fewer centipedes and more anime bunny girls. And cat-girls. And fox-girls. 8 bosses total.

Don't dismiss it because it's "free" or "anime" or because it copies Sekiro's gameplay without adding anything new. The execution of that copy is flawless. Every boss is well-designed and interesting, the animations are fluid, and the boss rush format --- you get a score and a time at the end, instant retries, & no penalty of any kind --- really complements and encourages the relentlessly aggressive gameplay in a way that legitimately makes this a better way to learn Sekiro combat than actually playing Sekiro. I'm not kidding.

Sekiro, like Souls, punishes you for dying, sometimes harshly, and that encourages timid, tentative, careful play. Which is the wrong call, unlike in Souls, yet the reward/penalty structure is the same as Souls. I've always felt there was a mismatch.

No such mismatch in bunny land; you are encouraged to chase higher scores and lower times and that's all there is to it. It took me an evening to get S-rank for everyone, and that was a lot of fun.

I'm going to try and use this on my mother as a gateway drug towards Sekiro.... :)

By me: (timestamp at my favourite boss, which I practiced a lot.)

By ONGBAL (legendary Sekiro player)

Status
Not open for further replies.