You can buy it on a few other sites but I believe it's only Uplay keys. It has been on sale on Steam like once I think? So maybe the summer seal will help.Homefront: The Revolution is alright. It's on my list to go back and actually finish it, but I enjoyed what I played. It's like an urban Far Cry game.
Is the AC: Odyssey season pass only available through Uplay? I've been wanting to grab it cheap since I got Odyssey free for doing the Google Project Steam beta, and I'd like to have the complete collection before diving in later this year.
yup, definitely looking forward to that one ... once they finally release it on PC properlyI played the first couple of hours of Operencia thanks to the three months gamepass promo and I must say that it's pretty great: characters are cool, varied and diverse, witty dialogues and nice combat mechanics, very nice art as well. Too bad it's not available on Steam, I'm sure it would have been way more popular since few people know that Gamepass is also available on PC and even fewer are aware of that gamepass promo and I really doubt that grid-based first person RPGs are a huge genre on console... and then there's Epic.
Yes it's a good game all the way through.I played the first couple of hours of Operencia thanks to the three months gamepass promo and I must say that it's pretty great: characters are cool, varied and diverse, witty dialogues and nice combat mechanics, very good art as well. Too bad it's not available on Steam, I'm sure it would have been way more popular since few people know that Gamepass is also available on PC and even fewer are aware of that gamepass promo and I really doubt that grid-based first person RPGs are a huge genre on console... and then there's Epic.
We’re hard at work putting the final touches on King of Cards and Shovel Knight Showdown. After more than 5 years of development, the final pieces of the Shovel Knight saga will be complete! To celebrate this momentous occasion, we want to give everyone one last chance to get Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove at the lowest price ever! Remember, after the final games are included, the price increases to $39.99 (USD)!
Looks like dev fixed it:It's 10€ for me and it's almost tempting for that amazing title alone.
I love white water! But I don't feel like giving Zen my money right now after their EGS exclusivity deal for Operencia. Perhaps next year when it's 75% off.
- White Water
I hate White Water with a passion.
Try using the Borderless Window mode and/or Frame drops :: A Plague Tale: Innocence Technical Support, game was hitting my 8700K hard and I go random stutters but changing to that helped a lot. Game still has some issues, I don't think it's badly optimized overall but there's something weird going on.Hmmm, Plague Tale is giving me unusually high temperatures?
I'm hitting about 80 degrees on my 970 even after setting things down to medium, I usually only get around ~50 on pretty much anything =/
I'll take a look at my drivers but they're quite recent =/
Buying wired pads in 2019...Woot, tis here. Seems solid. Haven't tested in gameplay. Plastic on buttons doesn't feel quite great, might be because I'm used to the DS4 plastic though. They press fine. X Y Z buttons weren't the Saturn's strongest point already and it's a bit more apparent on those. The shoulder buttons aren't clicky like the originals as known, just normal. D pad feels beautiful. Start button is a bit mushy softer plastic like the original. Can't wait to use it.
Sorry for the sexy wife beater, didn't notice how shiny the pad was xD
I'll be buying them in 2059 if I'm still aliveBuying wired pads in 2019...
Price for Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove will be increased to 39,99 after the current sale period so pick it up now if you really want it.
That is nice of them, but it is not the lowest price ever.we want to give everyone one last chance to get Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove at the lowest price ever!
Hmmm... the "lowest price ever for this update" would be true. Maybe that is what they mean by "Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove".lowest price ever for this update? i think they already raised the price once ... no?
"patch pkg to only change version number to v1.01"Arcade Classics Anniversary Collection · Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics · AppID: 1018000
Could someone explain what the 1.01 update is about?
The Steam Client Beta has just been updated with the following changes:
- Fixed Windows cursor sometimes showing as the incorrect type, most often in system tray menu
- After workshop updates, 'View News' on the download panel will now navigate to the list of subscribed items, rather than to news for the base game.
In-Home Streaming (AKA Steam Remote Play)
- Fixed a bug where the Big Picture in-game overlay could be abnormally pixelated for titles using the Vulkan graphics API
- Fixed mouse cursor intermittently disappearing while mousing over certain windows (e.g. full-screen videos) which caused mouse input to not work in the overlay until restarted
- Full-screen views in chat windows now render in the chat window rather than in a separate full-screen window on top of the game
- Fixed certain keyboard events being sent incorrectly when in a web browser window.
- Steam In-Home Streaming is experimentally available outside the home, and is now known as Steam Remote Play. Your Steam clients can now stream games from each other wherever they are, as long as there is a good network connection on both sides and they are close to a Steam datacenter
- In-Home Streaming settings have been renamed Remote Play settings
- Paired Steam Link devices now show up in the Remote Play settings
- You can now remove all paired Steam Link devices
- We will now download official Steam Input configurations during game installation for Steam Input users. This should fix the issue where Steam Input games would need to be run once before controllers worked in offline mode
- Joystick ranges are now saved for Switch controllers after performing controller calibration. This fixes joystick drift when first connecting the controller
- Reworked the Controller Options screen to better show device specific options
- Fixed a bug that could cause some game’s official configurations to not show up in the configuration browser
- Fixed a bug that could cause Steam to open Big Picture Mode immediately when connecting a Steam Controller via the wireless receiver
- Fixed some cases where Steam Input’s haptics or rumble could ignore the user’s enable/disable and intensity settings.
- Added support for the Astro C40 PS4 controller
- Re-worked the shader system to enable downloading and pre-compiling of the whole collection of Vulkan pipelines for a given game. As a result, shader data downloads will now show in the Steam download manager. Pre-compiling will be enabled in a future Beta build.
- Fixed a bug where a P2P connection would not properly migrate to another relay, if the active relay went offline.
- Fixed a random Steam client crash when launching games
- Fixed a bug where copying/moving files bigger than 2GB would fail with an I/O error
- Improved the client's responsiveness to network changes
- Fixed library ordering to prefer the Steam Runtime's libcurl over the hosts'. Fixes "Risk of Rain" and other GameMaker titles
- Added support for removing old Proton versions by aliasing them to more recent ones
- Added support for developers and Valve testing specifying default Proton configuration options for games even if they're not yet white-listed
Steam Site License server
- Fixed a random Steam client crash when launching games
- Please note that due to a protocol change, the Beta version of the Steam client will no longer detect any Steam Site License Server (SLS) instances running on the local network. The SLS beta branch will soon receive the same protocol change. Once the beta period has ended, this should no longer be a problem
Edit: By its Steam page it's not only for VR and I guess it will be a standard controls/gamepad game rather than offer hand interactions, just like RE7. Oh well.Follia – Dear Father is a stealth survival horror that captures the genre’s essence in the halls and rooms of a university campus.
This looks super promising, like RE7 caliber stuff with actual full VR controls (?), I hope it delivers, holy cow. Very Silent Hill-esque gore.