Community MetaSteam | May 2021 - Wallets Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
On a less happy note, Benoit Sokal one of the OG Adventure Game Maestros has died.
RIP, Benoit. I loved your games.

Last edited:
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
OMG!

Bring back forum footers with those stackable statements! You know what I mean!

We should have contest where we make the most terrible throwback sigs. Photoshop, gimp, etc skills not necessary. Just slap edgy text on a background with a render next to it.
that's a good idea for a horror thread ... do it ;)

• Toucan
Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

FunnyJay

Powered by the Cloud
Apr 6, 2019
Sweden
We should have contest where we make the most terrible throwback sigs. Photoshop, gimp, etc skills not necessary. Just slap edgy text on a background with a render next to it.
Please create such a contest. No need for a prize. I just want to see the creations and contribute

• This!
Reactions: lashman

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
I failed in my post earlier, the epic Linkin Park forum signature song for cool edgy quotes was this track not "What i've done"...
Just pick random quotes from this song and boom done!

edit: Holy crap, just listening to that track takes me right back... or Numb! OMFG! Numb, how did i forget that one. It plagued forum signatures for years too.

Last edited:

ezodagrom

JELLYBEE
Nov 2, 2018
Portugal
www.youtube.com
Sonic Colors Ultimate, looks like it was the post processing of the trailer that was making it look worse than it actually is, the screenshots of the remaster don't look as bad. (Still, I'm not gonna get it until it comes to Steam. Epic Store = no thanks.)

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
heavily teased at least in cz media and even in official DS documents there is "Unancounced Warhorse project"

They are kinda helping the promoting CZ fan dub project of first KCD
Vavra said that they have been shooting some video at modern military base so maybe it is not KCD2.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Im so close to purchasing 13 Sentinels on the PS store sale, but still have a PC or Switch version in my thought. Grrr.

CommodoreKong

Mercenary in the Badlands
Jun 15, 2019

via arsene on discord
If it's some random dev comment on a review I feel like that's less of a hint than if it was official PR statement somewhere.

• This!
Reactions: Lashley and madjoki

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
If it's some random dev comment on a review I feel like that's less of a hint than if it was official PR statement somewhere.
I mean, it is not a random dev, it's officially marked as official, the statement wording is pretty clear in this regard and to be honest, it lines up with what we all expect, I don't think it's less hinting because it's an answer instead of a post, to be fair, in both ways it feels the same to me, a very specific wording, but who knows.

Reactions: Tomasety

CommodoreKong

Mercenary in the Badlands
Jun 15, 2019
I mean, it is not a random dev, it's officially marked as official, the statement wording is pretty clear in this regard and to be honest, it lines up with what we all expect, I don't think it's less hinting because it's an answer instead of a post, to be fair, in both ways it feels the same to me, a very specific wording, but who knows.
It does sound like a very PRish answer. I guess we just got to wait and see what happens.

Valdien

✵ Chaos! ✵
Mar 26, 2020
Toronto
Oh man, I still have one of my old forum sigs lying around that I made back in the day. I used to roll with a very edgy-ish username name, too: "ToxicStream" ☣ and had a gmail account called: xxtoxicstreamxx

:sweaty-blob:

Status
Not open for further replies.