Community MetaSteam | May 2021 - Wallets Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
I don't think it's very accurate so I wouldn't rely on it too much. ;)

Mine was at 11.5GB and played fine on my 8GB card.
Thanks, I'll mess around with it and see what happens. Didn't have much time when I tried it.

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
I mean they're "constantly" updating their roadmap so it's letting people know they're at least doing something

Ostranauts a game I've been following launched in September 2020 and this is their Roadmap for the next two years

Which is cool! but it hasn't changed or updated at all since they introduced it

There's a bunch of other games that have similar things as well Roadmaps don't usually give target dates beyond a vague it will get there at some point

Here's Rusts roadmap (A completed game but they get one huge update a month on the first thursday of every month)

It's got tons of super specific information but literally no dates at all besides when things got actually completed

Dunno what kind of roadmap everyone is expecting besides something that isn't a roadmap in the context of games lol

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
6 months since release and still no DLC/Expansions for Cyberpunk :negative-blob:

Its funny because Witcher 3 had both DLC and an expansion release in that timeframe. And the game didn't need it tbh.

Cyberpunk actually could use a good expansion but they aren't releasing it. Instead spending all the time focusing on patching old toaster versions of the game. Should have just cancelled the old gen versions. Actually cater to most of the people who did buy and continue to buy your game (pc gamers).

Hopefully all of this means the eventual expansion will be big. But I wouldn't be surprised if it is 2022 at this point.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

MegaApple

Just another Video Game Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2018
6 months since release and still no DLC/Expansions for Cyberpunk :negative-blob:

Its funny because Witcher 3 had both DLC and an expansion release in that timeframe. And the game didn't need it tbh.

Cyberpunk actually could use a good expansion but they aren't releasing it. Instead spending all the time focusing on patching old toaster versions of the game. Should have just cancelled the old gen versions. Actually cater to most of the people who did buy and continue to buy your game (pc gamers).

Hopefully all of this means the eventual expansion will be big. But I wouldn't be surprised if it is 2022 at this point.
Witcher 3 was a playable complete game on launch (barring odd glitch or two). C2077 isn't.
Of course, the pandemic slowed work significantly (becomes slower if the team is bigger), but also a lot of devs leaving the company (work burnout and all that).

Unless someone is a big C2077 or CDPR fan, I'd say wait until all the Expansions (and hotfixes between them) are out.

Reactions: Tomasety

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
They also had the giant company wide security breach as well everyone keeps forgetting about lol

With the source code for their games getting put all over the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.