Community MetaSteam | May 2022 - May Comes Kicking Like a Kangaroo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Thank you for the thread Mor !

Nothing jumps at me, which is pretty good since I completely blew my budget for this month during April. Stupidly I might add.
Always been interested in ZHP but not enough to play it, so maybe on a sale. Or maybe play the PSP original, not sure about the enhancements in this new version.

• Hug
Reactions: Tomasety and Mor

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Somehow I didn't even realized having put 90 hours into Fallout 3 over the past month. Choices, stats allocation, and level designs are certainly not on the level of New Vegas. But the environmental story-telling and atmosphere is impeccable. My character is a max-levelled veteran wastelander in a T51b power armor. I can incinerate everything within seconds with my trusty unique gatling laser "Vengeance". Yet I still felt uneasy when trekking the misty, skin-crawling Point Lookout. or stepping inside the obviously haunted Dunwich Building where things moved themselves and directions on the pipboy went haywire. Fallout 3 may not be the best RPG out there, but it is a bloody great adventure game. And I love it.

I have already planned my upcoming gaming schedule: Fallout 3 -> Xenoblade 1 DE -> Xenoblade 3 -> Starfield. With these four games I may as well cross out everything else on my 2022 to-play list. This year is going to be spectacular

Last edited:

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
Didn't follow it, is it a Telltale style adventure game ?
It was by the same folks that made the Council, so I would expect it to be more like that. Telltale-ish but with RPG systems. I'm just guessing though, as I stopped paying attention when they announced it was EGS-only.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and Li Kao

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Le Pertti

Cameras are pretty crazy I have to do a panorama for my photography class (instead of doing some land scape, in going to do some macro shot of a figure that I have. We are going to be doing prints of the image on a printer that we have. Looking at the file size of test run and the imagine is a whooping 8139X24124 resolution!!!!!!!! It's pretty insane but I do have to do a really good job of making sure that the imagines are lined up otherwise when Lightroom merges the images you do see a spot where it didn't do a good job of merging.

Also NarohDethan were you able to finish the Apex battle pass or is that not something that you try to do?

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Le Pertti

Cameras are pretty crazy I have to do a panorama for my photography class (instead of doing some land scape, in going to do some macro shot of a figure that I have. We are going to be doing prints of the image on a printer that we have. Looking at the file size of test run and the imagine is a whooping 8139X24124 resolution!!!!!!!! It's pretty insane but I do have to do a really good job of making sure that the imagines are lined up otherwise when Lightroom merges the images you do see a spot where it didn't do a good job of merging.

Also NarohDethan were you able to finish the Apex battle pass or is that not something that you try to do?
Yep I completed it 2 weeks ago.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and PC-tan

Alexandros

Every game should be turn based
Nov 4, 2018
I reviewed Trigon: Space Story, an FTL-like that seems to have flown completely under the radar. My review is literally the only review on Metacritic for the game. It's a shame because the game is actually very good, it's a carbon copy of FTL in most respects but that doesn't make it any less fun. If you want more FTL I recommend it.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Happy May
Overall the PS1 would sell the best, the N64 would sell okay and the Dreamcast was the last thing that SEGA sold.

We would eventually get the Xbox (in a lot of ways it's a successor to SEGAs consoles), Nintendo would do okay with GameCube and the PS2 would be a run away hit.

Also in a different world I'm sure that the Original Fast and Furious plot is that they are stealing PS2 and selling them as stolen goods. (How doesn't want a cheap DVD player)

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Made by the people who did In Other Waters:
Oh hey, I played In Other Waters during one of those COVID lockdowns in-between Zoom/MS Teams meetings. It wasn't a bad game, although the pixel hunting was getting kind of tedious as time goes on. Never ended up finishing it for one reason or another.

Well, into the wishlist it goes.

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
Embrace the Future Mega Pubs

although, they are free of the incompetent Square....

Reactions: Tomasety
Status
Not open for further replies.