Community MetaSteam | May 2023 - Bloody hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
We need this please and thank you

We also need MG 1-2 (probable) and fucking MGS 4 :so-good-blob:
Unless they're being incredibly stupid about this, I imagine any collection would include the Subsistence version of MGS3. So MG1-2 are probably a given. Now the real question is MGS4. I need that game to get out of PS3 jail so bad...

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018

Unless they're being incredibly stupid about this, I imagine any collection would include the Subsistence version of MGS3. So MG1-2 are probably a given. Now the real question is MGS4. I need that game to get out of PS3 jail so bad...
MGS4 is the real prize for sure.

I mean, it’s not as good as MGS 1-3 so I don’t miss it much, but I still think the whole saga should be on PC.

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Subsistence was great but vanilla Snake Eater was and will always be the mechanical goat stealth game imo.

Playing and beating that game on extreme difficulty was an unmatched experience. It was so fucking hard. The AI was mindblowing in how aggressive and alert it was. I remember having to break the game by camping at times in order to get past certain areas. Subsistence made the game much easier (and more fun I guess) as it trivialized a lot of annoyance that came with the camera + forests environments in that game. It made the boss fights easier and more enjoyable as well.

If Konami becomes bundle happy with Metal Gear I hope they bundle everything. Putting Kid Dracula in the Castlevania Legacy collection was such a great move. I hope they treat MGS collection the same way. Do all versions of all games and throw in Twin Snakes as well. Don't leave anything out. And make sure there is achievements for everything too :cat-pizza-blob:

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
I want a PS5 Sony. It's not me, it's you !
Seriously, the fuck at this Horizon Zero Dawn Remaster ?

Should I wait with bated breath for a fucking Ratchet Rift Apart remaster ?

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
About the catastropic fallout of the 2 billion Embracer Deal:

They basically (probably) had studios on hold or even acquired studios so that they could start right away when the 2 billion deal would have gotten through.
Now those studios need to scramble and get SOMETHING into the production line.

Reactions: QFNS

Sobatronix

MetaMember
Mar 9, 2021
Subsistence was great but vanilla Snake Eater was and will always be the mechanical goat stealth game imo.

Playing and beating that game on extreme difficulty was an unmatched experience. It was so fucking hard. The AI was mindblowing in how aggressive and alert it was. I remember having to break the game by camping at times in order to get past certain areas. Subsistence made the game much easier (and more fun I guess) as it trivialized a lot of annoyance that came with the camera + forests environments in that game. It made the boss fights easier and more enjoyable as well.

If Konami becomes bundle happy with Metal Gear I hope they bundle everything. Putting Kid Dracula in the Castlevania Legacy collection was such a great move. I hope they treat MGS collection the same way. Do all versions of all games and throw in Twin Snakes as well. Don't leave anything out. And make sure there is achievements for everything too :cat-pizza-blob:
Subsistence is literally the same game with a different camera and more content lol. You can also switch to Snake's eater camera on Subsistence if you want (by clicking the R3 stick IIRC)

C-Dub

Dec 23, 2018
Hopefully, MGS4 is also included in that package :(. Come on Konami, it's free money, you can keep all the ps3 references in the game for all I care lol
I wouldn't call one of the most difficult PS3 ports imaginable easy money.

I'm sure Konami knows people want MGS4. They've been told enough times over the last 15-odd years.

Either they've found a way to make it work, or the numbers simply don't add up right now.

Reactions: thekeats1999

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Subsistence is literally the same game with a different camera and more content lol. You can also switch to Snake's eater camera on Subsistence if you want (by clicking the R3 stick IIRC)
Yea but that camera changed the entire game. The simple camera change was also the precursor that changed the entire franchise going forward. That release basically changed Metal Gear Solid from a top down isometric hardcore stealth game to a third person shooter/stealth game for everything afterwards. Portable Ops, PW, MGS4, MGSV etc. The series became more accessible.

People complained about the camera when Snake Eater released. Both critics and die hard fans. It was a small flaw in what was basically a perfect game. I personally loved it. And loved the change too.

But playing most of the sections with vanilla camera on higher difficulties was brutal. I beat both on Normal, Hard and Extreme. Subsistence trivialized a lot of the hard sections of the game.

LRB1983

🎥 アダルトビデオ
Oct 8, 2021
x.com
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 3 could have been accidentally announced by Bamco

Weird movement when that new Tenkaichi Budokai is in development.

uraizen

Oct 7, 2018
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 3 could have been accidentally announced by Bamco

Weird movement when that new Tenkaichi Budokai is in development.
Iirc, they're forced to put out two DBZ games a year to keep the license. I'm not sure of the technicalities, fine print, or whatever. I just wouldn't be surprised if this is what they went with in addition to Tenkaichi for the sake of multiplayer and customization.

Sobatronix

MetaMember
Mar 9, 2021
Guys, I gotta be honest. I'm starting to get hyped for this showcase. I need you to put me back to reality. Please tell me this showcase is only going to be 45 minutes of Spiderman 2, a bunch of money-hatted 3-year PS5 timed exclusives, and PSVR2 games no one gives a shit about, please.

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Guys, I gotta be honest. I'm starting to get hyped for this showcase. I need you to put me back to reality. Please tell me this showcase is only going to be 45 minutes of Spiderman 2, a bunch of money-hatted 3-year PS5 timed exclusives, and PSVR2 games no one gives a shit about, please.
I'm expecting a big blowout for Spider-Man 2 and Factions. Those are gonna be their big games this fall or early next year. Should take up half the show probably. The rest is really up in the air. Nothing but rumors and dreams.

I hope they reveal a PS5 slim and a price reduction (lol)

This is a pretty big show for them and its that time in the gen for these showcases to get going with gameplay + other big announcements. Both Playstation/Xbox need to get going because this console gen so far has been nothing but remakes, remasters and cross gen stuff.

C-Dub

Dec 23, 2018
I have very modest expectations for this PlayStation showcase.

I want Sony to announce ports of every game they've ever made to PC.

I want to see Persona 6, but not exclusive.

I want Sony to announce they're entering a deal to buy Activision-Blizzard.

I want to see them release PSVR2 drivers for PC.

I want Sony to announce that they'll ditch the 2 year console exclusivity BS and release their games on PC at the same time as console.

As I said, very modest expectations.

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Ghostrunner 2 !!

The first game was really rad
IS THIS TALOS PRINCIPLE 2???????????

Last edited:
  • This!
Reactions: Arc

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
Talos :smiling-face-with-heart-shaped-eyes:

Also, was Sword of the Sea by the Journey devs?

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Talos made me so motion sick, and I'm still excited to power through this one. Great game.
They added a lot of settings for that later, i actually couldn't play it at laucnh either cuz of the massive headbob.

Status
Not open for further replies.