Community MetaSteam | May 2023 - Bloody hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
On the Microsoft side of things I really want a Gears collection.
If they are doing a collection they will sure put it on Steam.
A collection makes some sense because of several reasons :
-Gears 6 or whatever it will be called, is not coming until next year at the earliest.
-There is a considerable gap in what is currently available on PC, with Gears 2 & 3 having never been released on PC.
-I don't think console owners will terribly mind a Gears 2 remake with a better looking version of Gears 3.

Do it Microsoft.
I keep forgetting that last Gears game left off on kind of a cliffhanger. Nearly 4 years now lol.

Gears 5 was actually a very good looking game you can tell Coalition is talented but I kinda want them to do something new. Them and Playground easily the most talented studios at Xbox. Maybe they are doing 6 with Unreal 5.

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
I keep forgetting that last Gears game left off on kind of a cliffhanger. Nearly 4 years now lol.

Gears 5 was actually a very good looking game you can tell Coalition is talented but I kinda want them to do something new. Them and Playground easily the most talented studios at Xbox. Maybe they are doing 6 with Unreal 5.
You are not the only one who would like The Coalition to do something not Gears related. They clearly don't lack ideas.
Gears 6 is likely a while away,

Reactions: yuraya

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Also on the topic of Xbox I wonder if we get some Kojima trolling at their showcase. Whatever he is doing with that cloud horror game there is a lot of potential for PT like fuckery. Being a cloud game he will be able do some type of demo slice that reaches a lot of gamepass subscribers instantly and be able to troll/misdirect people very efficiently too. If its cloud exclusive you won't be able to download it and search through game files or anything like that lol.

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
I wish they started bundling their published games again, it's been a while since the last time and iirc they used to it every month before stopping completely. Also, isn't Ghostwire extremely meh?

ngl Factions was kinda shit back in PS3, I dunno why people want it back
You dare criticize something Naughty Gods ever did? Follow the hivemind and behave or they'll come to get you!

Derrick01

MetaMember
Oct 6, 2018

Sony's Bungie investment is already paying off. :evilblob:
I'm not going to complain about another multiplayer project possibly in the process of being killed off but I have to laugh at letting Bungie of all people dictate anything from Naughty Dog. Bungie is successful despite their best efforts to not be, Destiny is probably the worst managed "successful" GaaS out there. They cut tons of content people paid for, they release $50 expansions that last for 4 hours, their now $12 seasons have about 1 hour of unique content and then you have to grind repetitive tasks for 3 months....the game plays well at a mechanical level but when taken in total it's a goddamn joke.

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
One of the good things about Last of Us MP issues is that Sony will maybe accelerate TLoU Part 2 Directors Cut for PS5 and PC to fill the void I their lineup.

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
One of the good things about Last of Us MP issues is that Sony will maybe accelerate TLoU Part 2 Directors Cut for PS5 and PC to fill the void I their lineup.
Given what we saw earlier this week, I doubt Sony cares about voids in their lineup.

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
Also, isn't Ghostwire extremely meh?
It depends what you're looking for, I suppose, but I thought it was fantastic. Normally I'm mildly annoyed when I've 100%'d a game and they randomly get new achievements because of DLC or an update but in this case I was actually happy to have an excuse to replay the game at some point. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with it. Just the idea of hanging out in rainy, haunted Shibuya again makes me want to reinstall the game.

It's not some kind of ground-breaking experience but to me the combo of a realistic Shibuya setting and Japanese folkore/spooky themes made it right up my alley.

DollEyes

Out of Mana
Apr 17, 2019
Every time i hear something about FFXVI i am becoming less interested than before.
This is the first time i've felt about this franchise ever. Even for XIII and XV i was very excited beforehand.
I've actually been getting more interested the more I see of it, as someone who hasn't played any of them (besides 14). I didn't know it was PS5 exclusive for now though so back to ignoring it :p

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018

guess we can't have nice things :negative-blob:
Not like it’s gone forever. Just means Valve don’t want to deal with distributing it, for rather obvious reasons.

Maybe when the climate around emulation is a little better and Nintendo aren’t completely fucking insane.

• Sad
Reactions: lashman

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
as expected:

the argument with the included cryptographic keys is interesting and could spell troubles for Dolphin as a whole, even on Github or anywhere else. This is exactly the kind of thing more modern emulators don't do, and expect you to decrypt your game files yourself.

xxr

Member of the Abyss
Dec 21, 2018
Uhhh, if someone tries to convince you to change your profile URL, don't do it! It could break your account lol

What an interesting find. Someone mentioned this is on Akamai's end, but it's still unclear why it's happening.

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
To be fair, possibly not. At this point AI would just look at the ones that currently exist and replicate that.
to be fair, that's not how most of them work. If you just never mention video game developer, and just ask for a heartfelt and apologetic letter, it would do fine.

Knurek

OG old coot
Oct 16, 2018
the argument with the included cryptographic keys is interesting and could spell troubles for Dolphin as a whole, even on Github or anywhere else. This is exactly the kind of thing more modern emulators don't do, and expect you to decrypt your game files yourself.
If Dolphin included them, it'd get a DCMA strike years ago. It's hosted on Github, from which Nintendo already removed dozens of projects using the same reasoning.

fokkusu

Burn baby burn🔥🎵
Dec 9, 2018
Is Gamesplanet cheapest atm for System Shock or is there any other special deals?

Eila

Jan 21, 2019
Finally release date! Day one!

My most loved childhood show ^^
Toei axed it in favour of Sailor Moon budget (the real reason original show is only 46 episodes).
Dang, I never realized Fly's adventures was Dragon Quest until now. I don't remember watching it, but I would see promotional videos of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.