Community MetaSteam | November 2020 - There Was a Title Here. It's Gone Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
I have bought nothing in the sale yet and I'm knee deep in hardcore pruning my wishlist.
I'm bad at this Steam sale thing, am I ?

No, but seriously, there come a point every few years / months where you have to do a deep cleaning. Not that everything I remove is bad, some sting, but a day is 24 hours, not more.

The sad part ? I would like for my list to be a minuscule...
250 items
My wishlist sits at 27 items right now, didnt stop me from buying (almost) all The Sims 4 packs and too much other stuff :grimacing-face:

lovely piece. I hope they dont mess this game up... (the demo ran like garbage, unfortunately)

Alexandros

Every game should be turn based
Nov 4, 2018

Monster Hunter World sales from the Capcom leak. I'm guessing not all the PC Asia sales are from Steam since it's on the WeGame client in China. Still it did insanely well on PC and is closer to the PS version than I would have imagined.
We're just a few short years from much of the industry proclaiming the "death of PC gaming" and a japanese former console exclusive series is outselling the most popular console in multiple territories (for Iceborne) despite launching much later.

Seeing the PC platform going from strength to strength makes me really happy.

Dekunator

Timmy Tencent owes me money
Apr 17, 2019
Can't decide which of these are gonna be my CP2077 library cover. Im currently thinking most about using the last one.
Those are all good looking. This is the CP2077 library cover I've been using since I pre-ordered months ago

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
The worst thing about Moto Racer 4, is the lack of a photo mode :/

Thank you, Jim.

Bro, you don't need Jim Sterling to make a video about it to know that it is BS.
But you can always use a Jim Sterling video to piss some arseholes off :V

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
We're just a few short years from much of the industry proclaiming the "death of PC gaming"
Honestly I think they just wished for that. Consoles are much easier to control.
Seems to me it's the same reason why the Borderlands studio guy said he could see Steam being a :dying platform in 5 years"... it's what he would like to see. Just removed from reality.

Seeing the PC platform going from strength to strength makes me really happy.
Me too :)

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
Honestly I think they just wished for that. Consoles are much easier to control.
Seems to me it's the same reason why the Borderlands studio guy said he could see Steam being a :dying platform in 5 years"... it's what he would like to see. Just removed from reality.

Me too :)
I couldn't agree more, this is the one thing that all the big publishers abhor about PC gaming and Valve : they are firmly user-centric, the user has control and they have to work to attract the user's interest. They don't get to dictate terms, they don't get to impose indefensible things on us because more often than not, if they push too far, piracy on one side and a tremendously fierce competition in the indie space on the other are here to keep them honest.

manchego obfuscator

MetaMember
Jan 23, 2020
Pretty sure that The Good Life is Day 1 on Game Pass, for those who aren’t averse to such things.

TW101 now has a demo, haven’t played it yet but apparently it’s fairly substantial (~2 hrs according to Platinum)

Reactions: QFNS and Wildebeet

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Damn, that game has some long legs and people are still playing and new people are still discovering it.
I'm not a fan of the way it plays but there's no way in hell i'm not going to recognise it's success.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
I would like to try GTAO, but people say it's full of hackers :thinking-blob:

Oh btw, first purchase of the sale ! The two xpacs for Civ VI on... CDKeys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stevey

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
Wait, they got rid of the papercraft/low poly art style? That's so disappointing, now it just looks like a common, low budget game...
Good thing the appeal of Swery games is the writing.
I'm just surprised that Rockstar hasn't announced a standalone version of GTA Online like Red Dead Online.
They announced a standalone GTAO months ago.

There will also be a new standalone version of GTA Online coming in the second half of 2021, which will be available for free exclusively for PlayStation 5 players during the first three months.

• Sad
Reactions: Tomasety and Stevey

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
MudRunner is a pretty decent game, not as good as Snowrunner (tried an arrrrr copy back when it released), but still decent fun, wondering when Snowrunner will hit Steam, the month of 1 year EGSexclusivity is over or when all the DLCs are out.

Reactions: lashman

Alexandros

Every game should be turn based
Nov 4, 2018
To this day I still have not finished a single GTA game.
San Andreas is the only one I played for for any significant time back in the day and didn't finish that one either.
I finished 3, Vice City, San Andreas, 4 and its two expansions but I still haven't bought 5. :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Reactions: Parsnip

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Didn't realize Immortals Fenyx Rising is releasing alreayd on thursday (still have the month of Uplay+ till 19th I think) and John Wick Hex is on friday. Damn.

crimsonheadGCN

MetaMember
Jan 20, 2019
Clifton, New Jersey
www.resetera.com
  • Love
Reactions: Arsene

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
All this GTA V talk is making me want to play the game. I just beat it once on PS3 after all.
I'd say go for it. Back in the day I played the Xbox 360 version on my ex's console, but playing the PC version later was just such an improvement. It's still good and all. The characters are still unlikable, but the rest is still fine. :)

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
To this day I still have not finished a single GTA game.
San Andreas is the only one I played for for any significant time back in the day and didn't finish that one either.
I finished 3, Vice City, San Andreas, 4 and its two expansions but I still haven't bought 5. :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Hmmm lets see... I dont think I finished the first one because it had a non-existent save system (but I cheated to see the other areas), and I hardly did missions.
I might have finished GTA 2 but I'm not sure if "legitimately". Its save system was rather rubbish (but at least it had one). In any case I played GTA 2 and unholy amount of hours because it was a lot of fun.
I finished GTA 3, Vice City, San Andreas, GTA IV, as well as GTA V.

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
I'd say go for it. Back in the day I played the Xbox 360 version on my ex's console, but playing the PC version later was just such an improvement. It's still good and all. The characters are still unlikable, but the rest is still fine. :)
Downloading right nowwwwwwww

Reactions: LEANIJA

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Mor I love, love, love my gimmicky voice controlled RGB LED lights. I even have some of the Philips Hue Lightbars stuck on the back of my monitor for some extra moody responsive lighting. Love that stuff. I'd have some Nano-Leaf too but i'm still not sure about the quality and reliability.

Reactions: fearthedawn and Mor

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Man, I hope they announce 13 sentinels for PC soon. I' m gonna cave on the PS4 version once it becomes cheap enough.
And where's Catherine FB?!
I gave up, my copy of 13 sentinels and Sakura Wars are on the mail right now

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Im gonna wait until 13 Sentinels is at least half off on a sale before buying it in hope that a PC version is announced by then.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
"Can you Pet the Dog?" is so 2020.
2021 is all about "Can you BE the Dog?"

Farewell North - You can be a Border Collie!

I may be biased, game may be rubbish but it has Border Collie in it so it's auto-good imo.
This and The Good Life helping 2021 be not as shit as 2020 already.

Reactions: Stevey
Status
Not open for further replies.