Community MetaSteam | November 2023 - I'd Buy That For A Dollar...during a Steam Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
Every remake so far has been complete shit because it isnt like tribes 2

64 v 64
Colossal maps, vehicles, fast movement if you aren't dumb as shit and know how to ski properly

and every other remake or re introduction of it has just been boiled down to "Disc shooter, hold down button to slide on terrain, jet pack, CTF, shazbot"

the video i saw for that earlier has them fighting against each other in the tiniest map in existence and it's like 8v8 or something hilarious

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Restrictions & Conditions:

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! hersheyfan is giving away 4 gift(s).

This giveaway is a raffle and will be closed after Dec 1, 2023 at 12:58 AM. A winner is chosen randomly with the key delivered via a PM.

Have some free extras from the WePlay Expo bundle on Humble!

Chinese gamedev has come a long way!

The raffle has ended.

The following games are being given away:

KingKrouch

Dec 14, 2021
Tired:

Monster Energy

Wired:

Is that the Sakura series of VNs' character artist's art? Looks familar.
I generally love the internet, warts and all. But sometimes, when I see things like this, you have to think it was all just a big mistake.
It's a bit unfortunate, because I don't think I've genuinely felt as uncomfortable playing a horror game in a while as I did with this. I got tired of most horror games being a jumpscare fest or mascot horror with convoluted plots to bait MattPat into making videos about it. The murdering schemes and the detail (such as disposing of the corpses) genuinely made my stomach sink with dread on what's coming next. And the manipulation, coming from someone with experience with that, just felt really well written.

We really need more RPG Maker horror styled games like this, Corpse Party, lb, Yume Nikki, Death end re;Quest, etc. Easily the sleeper horror game this year with Lethal Company behind it.

I don't want to get into political/culture-war discourse, but apparently the doxx was done by one of those image boards that is for people who were too unhinged for 4chan, and because said person on the image board thought Nemlei (the developer of the game) was trans.

Reason: Eye emoji was bugged out.
Last edited:
Reactions: thekeats1999

MegaApple

Just another Video Game Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2018

Out for Switch. Hopefully now that both games are out they will soon patch the PC releases with the enhancements as they've said. I like the new shadows etc.
Kinda crazy how the best way to play this classic PC title is on Nintendo Switch of all places

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
I just came back from watching Godzilla Minus One and it is a good movie. CGI is usually the one part of Japanese movies that are their weak point and it's decent in this movie. It's mainly when stuff is being thrown around when it looks goofy.

I have only watched the Original Godzilla but the sub and dub of that (I recommend watching both of them, since they technically are two different movies) and Shin Godzilla. It is interesting to find out about Japan and as some one told me they do a good job of showing the whole geo/social political stuff happening in Japan.

Also

To put it as simply as I can back in 2003 jimmy neuton did they thing were they mashed up Jaws and Godzilla. In this new movie there was a scene were this is pretty much what happens.

Reactions: hersheyfan

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
Yep, that's one of the games where I see 20 seconds of gameplay in the trailer and already know that I want to play it.

Decent-looking fast-paced Metroidvanias really have an easy time with me.

Dinjoralo

None shall remember those who do not fight.
Dec 6, 2018

I found something that I think might be interesting to me. But I also can't fully fathom what the hell I'm looking at or listening to.

• Eyes
Reactions: BO7AMMOOD

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Good bundle:

Tier 1

Tier 2

Quite enjoyed the first Nexomon and Extinction is supposedly better on every level.
Eiyuden is fun
Bug Fables has been on my list (really strong Steam ratings)
And I don't think I've heard of Mato Anomalies, but it looks extremely interesting and right up my alley.
Edge of Eternity seemed promising from what I played, but I really need to play more, lol.

• Gib
Reactions: Cacher and lashman

Arc

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2020

BG3 patch 5 just dropped. It includes a new epilogue, a new harder difficulty and a custom difficulty setting.

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
Will they manage to beat the amount of cringe the show last year had? Nice to see Intel invest a bit into a PC gaming focused show.

EDIT: They got the BG3 narrator as their announcer? What AUTHORITY her voice has.

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
Yeah we won't see GTA VI on PC for 2 years after consoles. No RayTracing, no GTA+ and now no animals for GTA Online.

This winter, the ever-evolving world of GTA Online continues to deliver something for everyone; from a brand new illicit Salvage Yard business fueled by audacious Vehicle Robberies, to Drift Races for select vehicles custom-made for precision slide turns, gassed-up new vehicles, and more. There are also exciting festive surprises for the holidays, limited-time Rockstar Games 25th Anniversary in-game apparel, and much more to celebrate this momentous occasion.

Plus, animals come to the world of GTA Online for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S, along with additional improvements specifically for players on the latest consoles.

Lashley

Please disperse! Nothing to see here!
Yeah we won't see GTA VI on PC for 2 years after consoles. No RayTracing, no GTA+ and now no animals for GTA Online.

Their loss. GTA Online is terrible anyway tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.