Community MetaSteam | October 2018 - Jason and the $10 Argonauts

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Well, if you want, you can listen to Limp Bizkit or Linkin Park while playing the game. We won't judge you.
I will though

well, i mean ... it is better music ...

:wd_hellyeah:

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
exactly .... it's painfully obvious that the only reason why it's not on PC day one is because this shit worked for them with GTAV ....

and it will work again, sadly

Reactions: Schnitzelfee

Deleted member 113

Has anyone bought WARRIORS OROCHI 4 from Green Man Gaming recently, and can let me know if it includes the early buyer bonuses?
It seems unlike with some past games, at least purchases on the Humble Store didn't get the early buyer bonuses.
Post automatically merged:

Monthly Highlight thread goes up tomorrow at around this time. Feel free to recommend stuff so I can cross reference my big ass 100 game list :V
My poor wallet. :eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: lashman
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Monthly Highlight thread goes up tomorrow at around this time. Feel free to recommend stuff so I can cross reference my big ass 100 game list :V
oooooooh, excited! can't wait! :)

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
Bombshell or Ion Maiden? Did the former get a major update that they've been talking about for months?
They recently said after ion maiden full release theres a big change coming to bombshell. Its gonna be the 1.3 but different to what originally was stated. They keep teasing it on steam and twitter posts

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
They recently said after ion maiden full release theres a big change coming to bombshell. Its gonna be the 1.3 but different to what originally was stated. They keep teasing it on steam and twitter posts
Hmm I'll wait til 1.3 then, Crom knows I have a huge backlog as is.

BTW Nairi's price point will be $10, so def. jump on that if you could!

Deleted member 113

Bombshell was completely savaged by critics, but I honestly don't understand why.
For some reason, top down shooters usually review poorly. I rather like them. Sometimes, you're just in the mood to shoot and blow up everything that moves, :giggle:

Speaking of wish, if anyone is yet to play Renegade Ops (+ the DLC), by Avalanche Studios (developers of the Just Cause series), give it a try.
The game has been included in several bundles, and is always sold for peanuts, so most of you already own it.
It's a lot of fun. A frenetic Saturday morning cartoon, in playable form.
I wish they will do a sequel one of these days.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Bombshell was completely savaged by critics, but I honestly don't understand why.
For some reason, top down shooters usually review poorly. I rather like them. Sometimes, you're just in the mood to shoot and blow up everything that moves, :giggle:

Speaking of wish, if anyone is yet to play Renegade Ops (+ the DLC), by Avalanche Studios (developers of the Just Cause series), give it a try.
The game has been included in several bundles, and is always sold for peanuts, so most of you already own it.
It's a lot of fun. A frenetic Saturday morning cartoon, in playable form.
I wish they will do a sequel one of these days.
... and you can play as Gordon Freeman ;)

---

whoa ... look what just got a store page!!!

(yes, THAT ONE!!!)

Knurek

OG old coot
Oct 16, 2018

(yes, THAT ONE!!!)
Does it have that techno track?
(Basically, is it based on Amiga or Megadrive version?)
--
Anyone has some thoughts about Just Cause 3?
I played and liked 2 well enough, does 3 add enough to the game?
Don't just post the GIFs, I've seen them. All of them. Is it a good game?

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
no clue, sorry ... i just really hope that original version is in there as well, not just as comparison in the screenshots

Deleted member 113

I still have my copy of the Amiga version. :)
Bitmap Brothers were one of my favourite developers. :love:
I'm hoping it's better than the Speedball 2 version available on Steam, which sadly plays worse than the original.

---

Speaking of upcoming releases, Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus launches next month, and it may be worth a look.
There's so many Warhammer games these days, I completely get them mixed up with one another, especially since most of them end up being very similar, so this game completely passed me by.
But I just discovered this one is developed by the team behind the very enjoyable Crowntakers, so I'm now actually looking forward to it.
It has some similarities to Xcom in terms of combat/gameplay.
If anyone is interested, Voidu has it for a pretty good price, with their 20% off discount code.

Here's a gameplay video + interview:

Nzyme

Time to get Fit
Sep 19, 2018

Until then have a GIF
Damn. End of the month really caught up on me.
We are also coming up to sale season. My bank account is never ready

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Damn. End of the month really caught up on me.
We are also coming up to sale season. My bank account is never ready
mine is completely empty .... so no seal for me

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
I think I'm only planning on getting Artifact and Katamari - but these things never work as I expect
oh shit, that's right ... Katamari is this year, isn't it? December, i think .... damn ... gonna have to get that one day one!

praise RashBandicoot

:wd_praise:

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
mine is completely empty .... so no seal for me

Same here, the only money I have is 5 euros on Steam wallet haha, which I have for buying orders for cards.

I'm also stuck at 1999 games on Steam, was hoping to get over 2000 this year but I want to get an actually good and new game for 2000 but not sure when I can.T_T

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Same here, the only money I have is 5 euros on Steam wallet haha, which I have for buying orders for cards.

I'm also stuck at 1999 games on Steam, was hoping to get over 2000 this year but I want to get an actually good and new game for 2000 but not sure when I can.T_T
dang :(

well, wait for Katamari then :p perfect 2000th game :D

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
--
Anyone has some thoughts about Just Cause 3?
I played and liked 2 well enough, does 3 add enough to the game?
Don't just post the GIFs, I've seen them. All of them. Is it a good game?
It features the original Amiga ver. of the game. SO if you don't like the new visuals, just switch back to the original.
This is shown in the trailer.

Knurek

OG old coot
Oct 16, 2018
It features the original Amiga ver. of the game. SO if you don't like the new visuals, just switch back to the original.
This is shown in the trailer.
I'm asking if it has the licensed music from the Amiga version though. :)

lashman : if you want money in your wallet for buying new games, just bloody stop buying every single new game out there... :)

Reactions: lashman and Deku

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
I'm asking if it has the licensed music from the Amiga version though. :)

lashman : if you want money in your wallet for buying new games, just bloody stop buying every single new game out there... :)
Oh I wasn't aware of that. Well
We could figure a way to mod them in~

FeedMeAStrayCat

When you see me again, it won't be me.
Sep 19, 2018
Pennsylvania
Ass Creed Odyssey has really surprised me. It's my first AC game and I did not expect to enjoy it as much as I have. And to be playing it for free, too! Thanks Google (and your Project Stream)!

Oh and Kassandra is my new waifu

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
It was also very highly priced for the amount of content, probably didn't help.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
i'm not ... haven't bought anything in over a week .... not even Obra Dinn :( and i REALLY want to play that one :(

Ass Creed Odyssey has really surprised me. It's my first AC game and I did not expect to enjoy it as much as I have. And to be playing it for free, too! Thanks Google (and your Project Stream)!
i sooooo wish i could play it :( but that's not gonna happen until i get a new PC (so probably never)

yeah, that's true .... and on top of everything else - it also had (and maybe still has - haven't really checked) AWFUL regional pricing

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
Luckily I got it from one of the previous Fanatical bundles. Maybe I should start playing it. But I have to play Yakuza. Haven't played much of it since last week, because I found some other games to play
:wd_happy:

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
uhm, what was that "amiga bitmap brothers" game that got linked? I only see an error... I want to be happy too!
it was GODS Remastered ... but apparently they've taken the store page down now, lol

---

this looks interesting:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.