Community MetaSteam | October 2019 - The Horrors Of Empty Wallets, A Digimon Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Does someone know if the 8bitdo Playstation classic wireless adapter is compatible with Steam? Or do I have to set up xinput and all that stuff?

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
Episodic Horror Games?
Not even once!

Second episode was supposed to release 6 months after the first, but it has been 4 years

Not abandoned at least.

Interesting read, that one is one of the oldest EA titles on my wishlist*.

*was. whatever, bought

Last edited:

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
Idk if it's been discussed but if you miss the small view/library on Steam you can open it via steam://open/minigameslist shortcut.

Sadly it doesn't save that as it used to, if you close it and open it again it will launch to the full view, but I've replaced my Steam shortcut with that and open it through that and it works, jumping in it right away. I imagine it will stop working at some point but hopefully they will give us a small view officially again.

They basically have it already, the left panel side, just let us have that as is without the rest of the window contents.

Last edited:

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Reactions: PC-tan and prudis

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
I just finished Afterparty (Oxenfree devs new game) on Xbox Game Pass.

Remembering and coming from Oxenfree, Afterparty was a letdown, dissapointing.

They design of the world is better and the dialogue is "better" and feels more "active", but the story and the characters are was a big letdown. I was apathic toward the characters through the whole game (lasted about 5-6 hours). I also liked the graphic style of Oxenfree more.

It's overall a letdown from Oxenfree and the game feels like it just keeps dragging on, weird pacing and the gameplay is not good either. It's very slow and there's a lack of interactivity. Like I stated, the world design is better, but there's so many things I would have wanted to check out mroe, but couldn't. There are 2-4 minigames, but they are over way to quickly and not explained at all and I didn't understand how to play them until it was over/I lost. The performance on the Xbox X was pretty shit at times too.

The EGS exclusivity has no influence on my thoughts btw. I have no problem saying an EGX exclusive is great. Hades is a fantastic game for example and is an EGX exclusive (until december).

To give scores:

Oxenfree: 8.5/10.
Afterparty: 5.5/10.

I was really anticipating Afterparty considering that I really liked Oxenparty (as some of you may know as I was very dissapointed in the lack of PC game pass support for it), so it was indeed a letdown.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
I just finished Afterparty (Oxenfree devs new game) on Xbox Game Pass.

Remembering and coming from Oxenfree, Afterparty was a letdown, dissapointing.

They design of the world is better and the dialogue is "better" and feels more "active", but the story and the characters are was a big letdown. I was apathic toward the characters through the whole game (lasted about 5-6 hours). I also liked the graphic style of Oxenfree more.

It's overall a letdown from Oxenfree and the game feels like it just keeps dragging on, weird pacing and the gameplay is not good either. It's very slow and there's a lack of interactivity. Like I stated, the world design is better, but there's so many things I would have wanted to check out mroe, but couldn't. There are 2-4 minigames, but they are over way to quickly and not explained at all and I didn't understand how to play them until it was over/I lost. The performance on the Xbox X was pretty shit at times too.

The EGS exclusivity has no influence on my thoughts btw. I have no problem saying an EGX exclusive is great. Hades is a fantastic game for example and is an EGX exclusive (until december).

To give scores:

Oxenfree: 8.5/10.
Afterparty: 5.5/10.

I was really anticipating Afterparty considering that I really liked Oxenparty (as some of you may know as I was very dissapointed in the lack of PC game pass support for it), so it was indeed a letdown.
In that case if I ever do end up playing it, it will be via Gamepass on PC.

yup , even has same timeframe as PS4 version , i guess steam does good for iffy
I mean even Neptunia RPG releases on PC before it did on consoles in the west, and the console versions were announced first.

I would imagine that Azure Lane is popular in China as well, since that is where the series is from (funny how that game killed? Kancolle?) and well China prefers PC over PS4 don't they?

Reactions: prudis and lashman
Status
Not open for further replies.