Community MetaSteam | October 2021 - Guardians of Ashes: Maiden of Empires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Ok, after relaunching Google Drive and before checking if everything worked, I thought to myself, why not install The Sims 4 ?
Suffice to say it's one of my best days.

Something something about VC++ redistributable :anguished-face:
When absolutely 100% of my games work, I'm sorry EA but I suspect it's on you. I vaguely remember having to install it while in admi mode, yeah, why not, it's not like I haven't wasted several hours on shit today.

Why ? :suicide-blob:

Digoman

Lurking in the Shadows
Dec 21, 2018
And as usual, the Steam top sellers answers the question "Why doesn't Microsoft bring a Gamepass-lite version to Steam?"

Poor Guardians of the Galaxy :(

Also, going from "local" GotG to playing Halo 5 on XCloud was not a good choice. From colorful, clean looking and fun, to dull, blurry and boring.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Oh look EA ! Your piece of shit works ! And I didn't have to reinstall any VC and follow your stupid troubleshooting flaming drivel ! All I had to do was launch your 'client' in admin mode. Jeez, the mysteries of life.

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
The EA client is such a piece of shite. They’re basically using Game Pass players to test it out.

If they wanted us to actually play the games they’d let us use Origin with our GP Ultimate subs. :disapproval-blob:

• Eyes

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
It's Halloween, I hope that everyone stays safe a lot of crazy stuff happens on this day. In Japan there was this one dude that set a train on fire and injured people.

I don't know his name, but it's been 1 year now since the old man living across the street from me died, I looked into it and the guy was there at D Day in WWII. Crazy but thank you for that. The only thing that I really knew about him was that he liked to go outside and sit on his little bench and see people walk by.

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Beginning to wonder if Google Drive wouldn't happen to be absolutely not alright with being installed on two pc using the same Google account.

• Eyes

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Ok, I changed back my GDrive to Cloud + HD, it had changed to cloud only inexplicably, and also had to point it again toward the folders I wanted synced.
Now my local GDrive is empty and I'm shitting bricks.

Only time will tell, I mean once it is finished with whatever sync it is doing (hopefully catching up on the unsynced files), it... should... download my GDrive back ?
It's just my budget and years of documents to keep safe, no big deal.
:anguished-face:

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and xinek

Digoman

Lurking in the Shadows
Dec 21, 2018
Ok, I changed back my GDrive to Cloud + HD, it had changed to cloud only inexplicably, and also had to point it again toward the folders I wanted synced.
Now my local GDrive is empty and I'm shitting bricks.

Only time will tell, I mean once it is finished with whatever sync it is doing (hopefully catching up on the unsynced files), it... should... download my GDrive back ?
It's just my budget and years of documents to keep safe, no big deal.
:anguished-face:
I'm no expert in GDrive, but I think that if you just changed to "Mirror" the shortcut in the G: drive will now point to a local folder (probably something like C:\Users\[username]\Google Drive) and now is probably downloading everything to that folder.

Check the web interface to see what's there ( Google Drive )

Also, I think that any folder you added besides the main folder will be in the "Computers" tab.

Good luck :)

• Hug
  • Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and Li Kao

Arc

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2020

SRW 30 is pretty good. It's the first time I've stuck with a game in the series for more than a few hours (even after spending a lot of money to import Moon Dwellers and V). I honestly know very little about mecha anime in general outside of some Gundam series, but I"m still enjoying it a lot. I'm probably going to watch SSSS Gridman in the near future just because he's my favorite character so far.

It's been 6 months since Mass Effect Legendary Edition came out. Should we expect it to be added to EA Play's regular subscription tier soon?
It took 12 months for Jedi Fallen Order to show up, but it also took around 6 months for Star Wars Squadrons to show up. I would guess the more popular a game is, the longer it takes for it to show up. I probably wouldn't expect it until after the holiday shopping season, but that's an uneducated guess on my part.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Continued on Deathloop today and I see that Im definetly more effective with playing games when I do it on PC than on console considering that it took in fact around 3 weeks to finish Dread and my in-game playtime was 10hours while Switch playtime was 35, so lots of time just having the game open while doing something else.

That's another big reasonm why I really want Returnal, Demon's and other console games on PC, so that I actually will finish them. Haven't touched Returnal and Demon's since that geforce leak, so that leak didn't help either.

• Eyes

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
I really, really, really enjoy playing Guardians. So much heart and soul was put into this game. Some conversations are just great and better than we saw from most developers in past few years. Also can i just say that Raytraced reflections in this game are amazing.

Lashley

One more thing...
I really, really, really enjoy playing Guardians. So much heart and soul was put into this game. Some conversations are just great and better than we saw from most developers in past few years. Also can i just say that Raytraced reflections in this game are amazing.

Game is amazing, but I had to turn off RT to stop crashes

• Sad
Reactions: Tomasety and QFNS

MegaApple

Just another Video Game Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2018
SRW 30 is pretty good. It's the first time I've stuck with a game in the series for more than a few hours (even after spending a lot of money to import Moon Dwellers and V). I honestly know very little about mecha anime in general outside of some Gundam series, but I"m still enjoying it a lot. I'm probably going to watch SSSS Gridman in the near future just because he's my favorite character so far.
Damn, gotta try it

I wanna get into mecha but it is so time consuming

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
Game is amazing, but I had to turn off RT to stop crashes
So far i had just one crash. I have some slowdowns now and there but for the most part everything is fine. Only annoying issue i have is that sometimes audio for dialogues just stops but it is not character interruption it just like it goes silent for few seconds and then comes back on and i miss portion of the dialogue.

Also

Status
Not open for further replies.