Community MetaSteam | September 2021 - Welcome to Punxsutawney

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
Uncharted 1 has aged like milk and the other ones IMO are not worth replaying at $60 given that there are superior TPS now.
I mean, there were superior TPS back then too. They were never great shooters lol. What they excel at is the presentation and the action set-pieces.

I'd be down to replay the series eventually and 60$ for the entire thing isn't too big of an ask for me but I'd still probably wait for a sale anyway. Ideally, I'd just grab Lost Legacy by itself at launch since that's the only one I haven't played.

• This!
Reactions: Jiggaloboy

Amzin

No one beats me 17 times in a row!
Dec 5, 2018
Many thanks for the thread, lashman

I'm super excited but trying not to set expectations too high for the Outer Wilds DLC. Still one of my favorite games of all time and happy to go enjoy more of the same, hopefully.

I backed GameDec and have been just generally hoping it'll turn out fine. I really just want more, good, mystery games (thus the love for Outer Wilds).

Lake, Webbed, SkateBirb, and Sable are all on my waitlist but not sure which I'll end up feeling like playing immediately.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Uncharted 1 is still very much playable but I do have to agree with others about how overall it's not that amazing compared to 2 or 3 but it's nice to see where the series started. Type of thing.

Reactions: Ge0force

thekeats1999

MetaMember
Dec 10, 2018
Great thread as always lashman .

Is Webbed based on an old mobile game? I seem to remember playing it a few years back, like pre lockdown. It looks an awful lot like it.

if it is I remember it being a fun little game.

Reactions: Tomasety

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
The fact that the banner doesnt even show Colt is a major failure that needs to be rectified.

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
Great OP, lashman. Lot of great games releasing this month, again. I wonder if El Shaddai will release this month. Wasn't that already featured in a previous Meta OP?

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018
[BR][/BR]
saw this floating online not sure if fake or not but it's well made
Seems fake to me, would be an awesome collection. It also seems way too generous of Sony when they can milk the sales. (Also I'm not sure this is the next Sony game releasing).

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
Toem had a nice demo. The black and white color palette might get old... but should be cool to play over a weekend.

• This!
Reactions: Wok

MomoVideo

ķ͕͕̍̅͋ḭ̼͂̕lļ͓̞̙̀͗͆̊ ͉͛m͕̲̮̆̒̐̍͢e ͠
Apr 5, 2021
There is a new Momodora game being made! It's called Momodora Moolit Farewell.
Nice, I really enjoyed Reverie under the moonlight. I'm glad it's made with pixel art, because their latest game, Minoria, had a different style which I was not a fan of.

• NO ANIME / J-ROCK / POP.
Was this always a thing? :notlikethisblob:

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
If someone finds Psychonauts 2 Steam backer code for sale send me PM XD

• Gib
Reactions: Wok

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Regarding the anniversary musical stage, when other titles use their original logos, there is a completely new logo for Sakura Wars 25th Anniversary....

This probably means nothing but at least SEGA is cooking up something. :coffee-blob:

Last edited:

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Regarding the anniversary musical stage, when other titles use their original logos, there is a completely new logo for Sakura Wars 25th Anniversary....

This probably means nothing but at least SEGA is cooking up something. :coffee-blob:
If only PC release this time -_-

• This!
Reactions: Cacher

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020
Japan’s largest indie game festival, the 8th "BitSummit" will be held from September 2nd to 3rd

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Japan’s largest indie game festival, the 8th "BitSummit" will be held from September 2nd to 3rd

I fucking love BitSummit, they always show weird and fantastic stuff :thumbsupblob: :blobeyes:

• Love
Reactions: Angelo

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Meh, I tried to make a funny and googled 'underwear dance anime'.
Not only the results were underwhelming as fuck but I'm probably on a list now.

Well, hello list !

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France

[BR][/BR]
saw this floating online not sure if fake or not but it's well made
It could be from anyone who would have merged these two images.

If it were a true visual, then I believe that Nathan Drake would have been stylized.

Hidden content
You are not allowed to view this content

• Eyes
Reactions: Pommes and Tomasety

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France

tl;dr:
  • Vast majority of Steam games are indie games (96%), but not all of them are shovelware. There are tens of thousands of well crafted indie games on Steam.
  • Indie segment of the PC game development market is large – 40% of units sold and almost 30% of revenue.
  • Even though indies sell 40% of the games on Steam, they only have 30% of the active user base. Large studios still entice people to play for longer (no wonder, given the large open world RPGs and popular MMOs where people spend 100s if not 1,000s of hours)

Status
Not open for further replies.