Community MetaSteam | September 2021 - Welcome to Punxsutawney

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
I see Konami chasing the success of FIFA by going for "popularity by memes". Oh dear.

manchego obfuscator

MetaMember
Jan 23, 2020
Game Pass is trying to kill me with Scarlet Nexus, Avengers, AI The Somnium Files, and Unsighted all dropping today. but I'm mostly playing horror games in October so those will have to wait

I beat Maneater last night. dumb, shallow, and repetitive, but the shark gameplay is pretty fun and it has the sense to end just as it's threatening to wear out its welcome

MomoVideo

ķ͕͕̍̅͋ḭ̼͂̕lļ͓̞̙̀͗͆̊ ͉͛m͕̲̮̆̒̐̍͢e ͠
Apr 5, 2021
Monster Hunter Rise
12th Jan 2022

Lets goooooooooooooooooooooo

Demo on the 13th Oct

EDIT: Steam page is up

I would be excited if not for that price? It's like 25% more expensive than the Switch version in my country which is surreal.

• Sad
Reactions: Tomasety

Jav

Question everything, learn nothing
Sep 17, 2019
I have the attention span of a peanut, I've been trying to make a big giveaway with all my old keys but once I start I always get bored of putting all the codes in place so instead I punish myself and y'all with little giveaways until the end of time.

Welcome to the giveaway hell.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
There was an Elvira game???

Yeah, "Back in the day" i'm sure i played them on my old Atari. i picked them up when i picked up Legacy of Kain the other day. From what i remember the Elvira games are of their time in that they are a bit tricky and can be mean to the player if they make the wrong choice etc but i haven't played them for at least 10 years so i actually want to try them soon.

• Hug
Reactions: Li Kao

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018

Love me some short games :coffee-blob:
True, although I recently enjoyed my time in Mafia 3 and Dead Rising 3. Admittedly only started them up because I got a few achievements back in 2016 and wanted to clean up my backlog a bit but they're legit good and it's nice to be able to come back to a game every day for a few hours for a week or two. Ofc those two aren't obscenely long, their main quests can be done in ~20hrs so there's light at the end of the tunnel. Now that one achievement I got at the beginning of RDR2, well, something to keep in mind for retirement.

Last edited:

Yoshi

o_O
Jan 5, 2019
Life is Strange: True Colors Steph 'Wavelengths' Bonus Story DLC is out now:

As a reminder: Wavelengths is included with the Deluxe Edition and the Ultimate Edition.

Last edited:

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
Since this is the beginning of a bEAutiful friendship, GeForce NOW members can look for additional Electronics Arts games to come.

Today:
• Battlefield 1 Revolution (Steam) • Dragon Age: Inquisition (Steam) • Mirror's Edge Catalyst (Steam) • Unravel Two (Steam)

Reactions: Tomasety and Pommes
Status
Not open for further replies.