Community MetaSteam | September 2024 - The emperor protects, BOY!

ezodagrom

JELLYBEE
Nov 2, 2018
Portugal
www.youtube.com
GoW Ragnarok CCU numbers are half of the numbers GoW got first day.
Because of the huge size of the game, I think they may still go up a bit between tomorrow and the weekend, it was a similar situation for FFXVI, which had a peak of 16.9k on day 1, and a peak of 22.6k on day 2.

Though, yeah, I don't think it's gonna reach anywhere close to the numbers of the first game.

Reactions: PC-tan

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
Because of the huge size of the game, I think they may still go up a bit between tomorrow and the weekend, it was a similar situation for FFXVI, which had a peak of 16.9k on day 1, and a peak of 22.6k on day 2.

Though, yeah, I don't think it's gonna reach anywhere close to the numbers of the first game.
It will go up for sure but I doubt that it will break records.

• This!
Reactions: ezodagrom

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
Hmmm, should i sink hundreds of hours into Satisfactory?

I've started a game, done the first few tiers. I get it, build stuff to build more stuff. I do like it but wonder if my time could be better spent else where.

Is there a sort of story to it? Like Subnautica had a path through along side the base building stuff.

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
If you check dictionary definition for mid, there's just a screenshot of Days Gone there.
The most middling game of all the middling games ever made.

I don't know who that person is, but it's fitting that his last name is Middler and he would leak the remaster of the most mid game ever.

• Toucan
Reactions: QFNS and Cacher

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
Is constantly remaking 5 year old games hitting rock bottom? Because it feels like it.
I know fanboys will gobble it up but it's such a sad display of creative bankruptcy.

Eila

Jan 21, 2019
Sony is just so creatively bankrupt these days, with the notable exception of Astro Bot. It's all remakes from the past gen and iterative sequels.

CommodoreKong

Mercenary in the Badlands
Jun 15, 2019
Hopefully Sony lets them do another project.
I hate to say it but if Firewalk was still independent they almost certainly be closed down after the failure of Concord. The almost complete lack of interest and sales would likely have bankrupted the company.

Sony is just so creatively bankrupt these days, with the notable exception of Astro Bot. It's all remakes from the past gen and iterative sequels.
I'm guessing the big budget single player games that Sony makes are so expensive they aren't willing to do anything risky.

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
The whole remake thing is just the natural outcome of having changed leadership and trying to correct course mid gen, plus still managing the remnants of COVID related issues. The issue is that while that might have worked for the PS3, and the PlayStation brand will carry them to the finish line, the prospects for the PS6 aren't looking so hot.

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
Remastering Horizon I can at least kinda understand. It is a very successful franchise for them, and arguably the biggest they had since Uncharted and GoW. But Days Gone was an absolute bomb, they fired the team working on it. Why is that game selected for a remaster?! Sony could literally pick any random tile from its back catalogue that would make more sense. Who gives a fuck about random zombie games in 2025?

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018

I saw this and wanted to get the word out since itt's a pretty huge ass list (Even if most of them aren't like NEWS, news worthy) big amount of games getting delisted from GOG in a short amount of time