Community MMOs and not so MMOs news, updates, and discussions | Ain't nobody got time for that?

MMO role that defines you

• Total voters

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
Outside of two minor problems with different dungeon groups I'm still having a lot of fun with FFXIV. Though to be fair I was kind of the problem with one of them. I had no idea you could return to the entrance of a dungeon and after a few minutes of awkward silence as I frantically ran around alone someone finally explained how. It was pretty embarrassing and I felt horrible that they had to wait.

I managed to unlock the dragoon right before maintenance hit earlier and unlocked black mage a few nights ago. Both have been great so far. Pretty excited to jump into the crafting too.

And that's all without even mentioning my catboy's makeover. I started noticing that my white hair wasn't quite so unique anymore and honestly probably hadn't been for a long time. So I figured a change was in order! I'll have to grab a new screenshot when the servers are back up. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Was the dungeon Return thing in Hakke Manor? I had a similar thing happen where suddenly everyone was gone and I thought I missed something to click on. So I ran around a little and then finally asked and someone kindly explained what happened. But at that point they had already triggered the last boss of the place and I just got the message to teleport me to the fight.
1st week progress:
I can't imagine keeping everything around the same level. At least get to level 20 to get mounts unlocked and speed up general movement! And then hit level 30 to get a chocobo fighting companion! At least the armory bonus in experience probably made it fairly speedy.

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Was the dungeon Return thing in Hakke Manor? I had a similar thing happen where suddenly everyone was gone and I thought I missed something to click on. So I ran around a little and then finally asked and someone kindly explained what happened. But at that point they had already triggered the last boss of the place and I just got the message to teleport me to the fight.
Yep, that would be the one. For me my first thought was, "Oh no! The key counter is 0. Did I need a key?" So I ran to find one, found two in fact. It wasn't until the second one that someone must have realized my thought process. I then teleport back to the entrance to see them all standing at the top of the stairs just waiting for me. Which was nice of them, but it was a horrible feeling in that moment.

Reactions: thekeats1999

ezodagrom

JELLYBEE
Nov 2, 2018
Portugal
www.youtube.com
I can't imagine keeping everything around the same level. At least get to level 20 to get mounts unlocked and speed up general movement! And then hit level 30 to get a chocobo fighting companion! At least the armory bonus in experience probably made it fairly speedy.
I had no idea that armory bonus was a thing. xD
But the exp boost from having started in a new server is helping alot.

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
I had no idea that armory bonus was a thing. xD
But the exp boost from having started in a new server is helping alot.
Ah, that makes sense. The armory boost is a 100% bonus to XP for kills, fates, and something else I'm forgetting for your jobs that are below the highest level job. Doesn't matter how far the difference is as the bonus is the same for 50 levels apart as it is for 1 level apart.

Reactions: ezodagrom

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
This "Road to 70" buff is pretty swish! I was a bit worried it would hurry me through things too quickly but so far i've been able to suss things out. I'm going to get my Thaumaturge to 20 then go for Arcanist then get my Conjurer to 30 so i can go WHM and get my pointy horse.

It was odd playing THM after being CNJ, not having access to Cure threw me off when i realized it during one fight. lol. "Where's Cure? Where... How do i heal? Oh, i'm not a healer at the moment. DOH! No HP stuff! Run!" Luckily it was a FATE so i was able to run out of the aggro radius and go do something else.

For me, at this level Thaumaturge is basically Thunder DoT, Fire, Fire, Fire, Fire, No MP, Ice, Ice, Ice, rinse and repeat. I still need to work out when to use Transpose but that'll come with time. I take it Sleep is used to stop a mob from getting involved in the fight until you are ready to deal with it?

Anyway, I'm glad i went for FFXIV as i like the more narrative focus and the "Tab-Targetting" that so many people seem to have a real problem with is fine for me, i honestly like the downtime.

... and Black Mage Lalafell are freakin' adorable!

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Oh, while i'm in Ul'dah i may as well start Thaumaturge. I hadn't really thought about changing until i got my pointy horse but seeing the jobs you've tried i figure i should give it a whirl.
Just started Thaumaturge too. Wondered why I hadn't really leveled this class in my last play-through, then the game tried to explain the astral/umbral mechanics and I knew why :sweaty-blob:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Li Kao I open with Thunder DOT then Fire, Fire etc until 200MP left then Ice, Ice until you get enough MP back so you can spam Fire again.
At least that's how i've worked it out by running dry of MP during a battle... then the concept clicked. I'm only level 11 THM so i'm sure it gets more intricate than that later on but DOT, Fire, Ice, Repeat works for me for now.

Reactions: Li Kao

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
As promised here's the post makeover screenshot of my catboy. I'll include a pre makeover screen too. It was already in the screenshots thread, but this will save folks from having to dig for it.

Before

After

I still prefer the white hair, though the silver bangs and tip of the tail with the black hair is pretty great too. :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:

OP
texhnolyze

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
How do you switch the data center when choosing server at character creation?

I'm stuck at Elemental and would love to switch to Mana.

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
How do you switch the data center when choosing server at character creation?

I'm stuck at Elemental and would love to switch to Mana.
I'm fairly certain you do this before you get that far. On the main menu there's a Data Center option which I think is where you change that?

OP
texhnolyze

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
I'm fairly certain you do this before you get that far. On the main menu there's a Data Center option which I think is where you change that?
Oh right, it's in the main menu lol. I kept searching the button at character creation and couldn't find it.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Bwah ha ha ha ha! I now have my little level 23 Jedi and a level 15 Sith. So much fun but bloody hell Thaumaturges are SOOOOO squishy! ... especially when you forget the Avalanche spell you've just unlocked... and Sleep.
I also made a newbie mistake that actually panned out well for me... I entered a FATE with my THM and got squished and as it wasn't in Gridania there were no Healers about so i died, didn't read the dialog box, clicked Res and was back in Gridania?!

Guess who hadn't set their Ather Crystal thingy to one in the new realm? It's ok though as i had stuff to do in Gridania anyway. It wasn't so funny when i did the same thing again about an hour later! DOH!

Is there anywhere i can request that SE don't take the sprout symbol from my account because i'm obviously a fucking idiot!

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Scrub Sprout Bargain Bucket Dark Jedi! lol!

You can almost make out the Heterochromia where i made one eye two shades darker than the other because i could. Also the light-blue face paint freckles don't really show until you are right up close. Hell, you don't really see my freckles at all until you are up close let alone the face paints.

Gonna get my conjurer to 25 tonight then maybe start Arcanist or look at starting the GC quests so i can start using my mounts! It'll also motivate me to go to 30 on my CNJ so i can get my pointy horse!

Edit: Hahaha! It seems that's the live link to my character's image as it used to show me in dark red robes but now it's my fishing gear! Neat!

Last edited:

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
That feeling when you finally understand/remember how interdependant the jobs of FF14 are, and that fuck you, level your harvest or hit the market :blobclosecry:
That one when you are too dumb dumb to understand that prices are per unit and you just lost 7000 gold for a bunch of planks :sweaty-blob:
And the sound of failed harvest, that sound ! :fearful-face:

Feelings. Everywhere :blobeyes:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
I was just reading a thread about WHM getting wings via a spell effect and other people saying you can get them through the "Magicked Prism Wings" item too. Well, guess who just got a code for 99 of them? This lucky sprout!

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
So i swapped back to Conjurer after leveling Thaumaturge for the last few days and then stood there like a prune doing DPS and panicking when my HP shot right down when the Tank dropped aggro! Luckily a bunch of other people turned up just at that moment and one healed me, yay, at the end of the FATE i was just about to put a potion on the hotbar when a voice in my head screamed "YOU'RE A FUCKING TRAINEE WHITE MAGE YOU DIPSHIT! YOU HEAL PEOPLE!" followed by disappointed muttering.

I then failed my first try at the level 25 CNJ quest by playing it like a DPS again. Aced it the second time though. By healing the party and getting some DPS in. I'm going to blame the fact that both class/job share the same robe at the moment and ignore the totally different mechanics and icons i should have noticed.

Note To Self: CNJ MP regen is a beautiful thing. Use it to HEAL people. Especially yourself.

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
Use it to HEAL people. Especially yourself.
No! That's not allowed! :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

But seriously, thank you for sharing all these stories of your adventures through FFXIV. They're always a joy to read! And it sounds like you're doing a great job as a healer. Makes me want to give it a shot when I work on another class. :)

Reactions: MonthOLDpickle

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Jammy sod! I thought i'd lucked out with 99 Pretend Wings but free ExPacs is hella nice.

Got up to 27 on CNJ, 24 on THM and 18 on FSH at the weekend. Picked up two new minions Baby Bun and Chigoe Hatchling which brings me to 9 of them and i'll be buying my first market minion tonight which will be the Rat from Highbridge as i now have 12k Gil, woot! lol I also rearranged my HUD and dabbled with Macros now i have a better idea of how i want the screen to look.

Got invited to 3 FCs yesterday, two of which i was a co-founder of... then got kicked out of them all 30 seconds after founding them. I don't mind as i'll probably do the same soon. I also had a friend request after helping out during a FATE which was nice. I saw that the "Lazy For You" FATE was on my Recommendations list and it had started so i ran to it and joined in. There was a Tank and a CNJ attacking a HUGE Ochu and barely denting it but holy smokes my THM burnt that thing down! DPS in the right team is beastly and that's at low level 20 and i messed up casting "Fire 2" a few too many times. I managed to stay out of range and take a few hits but my screenshot shows the other two were down to 25% HP i'd say.

I really think i should tackle the elephant in the room tonight and progress the MSQ but i'm heading to the first dungeon run and yeah, let's hope i don't wipe the party! I've put it off for 12 levels so I'm only slightly anxious about it. lol.

Kuro

"Oh yeah? Aren't you gonna punish me?"
Dec 22, 2018
Really looking forward to Blue Protocol, hopefully we get gameplay soon and details if it's ever going to hit West.
Still need to buy Shadowbringers, one day I'll have that money.

Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
So i had 5 days left on my Free Time and a bunch of cash in my Game wallet so i bought some game time cards and i now get to find out if i can be Moon Strife the Lala from SOLDIER! lol. I've only seen one Cloud set so far and i assume that all the long-term players have gotten over it and not many new players have bought time yet. Give it a few days and servers will be awash with Clouds i reckon!

Damn, i'd love to have hundreds of Clouds running around Twintania for a day, it'd be hysterical.

OP
texhnolyze

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
Greetings adventurers!

It’s been a long time coming, but we’re thrilled to announce that Legends of Aria will be arriving on Steam in 2 weeks - August 6th, 2019!

The Early Access Steam launch of Legends of Aria is coming with a host of new content and game updates, including:

• The Bard skill-line: a unique addition with useful buffs and abilities;
  • A guided experience in the Profession System that takes players from newbie to Grandmaster;
  • A New Weapon and Armor Enchanting system that expands crafting with unique dropped ingredients that allow for more high-end items
  • Ruleset changes to provide a more consensual PvP experience across more of the map for those who wish to play without fear of ganking
  • New Housing Types
  • New Mount types (llamas and bears!)
  • An optional Premium Subscription with in-game bonuses and perks
  • A new Awakening in the Wilderness
  • Tons of new cosmetic options in the in-game store
  • Many quality of life improvements, feature enhancements and much, much more!

Routa

Non-Stop MMO Searcher
Dec 22, 2018
Ah, my once favorite kind of game. I'll be playing WoW classic while waiting for Pantheon.

Still sometimes play on P1999. As you can see, I'm more or less soured on a lot of current MMOs :surrenderblob:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
FFXIV Era be like:

I'm like:

Gizmo Keep us posted! I kind of treat this thread like a Blog to my MMO & FFXIV Newbie "adventures" so more posts from other MMOs is a breath of fresh air! heh.

Reactions: texhnolyze

Luminaire

별이 빛나는 하늘
Feb 28, 2019
I got into the beta for Genshin Impact and its a really pretty looking game.

I'll need to get back to it and put some more time into it. It was a little hitchy, but it's a beta so whatever.

Reactions: texhnolyze
OP
texhnolyze

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
I got into the beta for Genshin Impact and its a really pretty looking game.

I'll need to get back to it and put some more time into it. It was a little hitchy, but it's a beta so whatever.
How come that I didn't get invited into the beta? :negative-blob:

m_dorian

Ούτις
May 22, 2019
So, after a 3 day gift, I returned to wow to get flying. I knew that I will grind hard to get there but I m coming casualy and relaxed for it.
The Naga zone is much prettier than Argus but much more annoying and the Gnome island feels like a Kul Tiras isle but filled with stupid gnomes.
It feels more of a job with brief moments of fun just a little better than the rest of this mediocre expansion.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Is anyone else's FFXIV server lousy with bots? I swear everywhere i went last night were what i assume are scripted/botted Gold Farmers teleporting around or standing in place but there's swarms of them, i mean 20 or 30 bots in the same place then now and then one would stop spinning leap a few steps then disappear with no effects. Upper Soot Lake in Thanalan and Ul'dah is particularly bad for it. I saw clumps of bots spaced every 20 ft through the caves and tunnels there and more importantly swarming my Guild Bosses. It's really fucking annoying now.

They all have names like "ahskdhak uyiotreerkth", are all the same level, all teleport to the same spot, all flood the chat with their level up messages and stand right up close or inside NPC quest givers. Some of the clumps have so many bots in them it triggers the crowd noise in game when you walk past them.

Is it worth reporting them? There's hundreds of them but i'll happily report a few in each clump i find if it'll have any effect. I mean i expected some form of bullshit in an MMO but not to this level. It's insane. Apparently reporting one in each clump is enough as SE will monitor the locations and see the bots and then do nothing about it.

edit: reading about it's a known problem that SE don't seem to do much about. Apparently they use the free trial accounts and sign up hundreds of accounts to farm to level 30 to get the free gil. Twintania is really bad as the other servers are congested but login queues on Twintania are getting bad now too. I'll be reporting each clump i see and hope SE don't get moody with me!

edit:
Apparently in-game reporting for these bots is usually ignored so people are advised to use this link:
FFXIV SE Support Contact Page

Last edited:
Reactions: Li Kao

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
I've had a quick look about and it seems that SE banned a ton of bots last week so the scripters are creating new accounts on the new servers like Twintania and Spriggan because they're open and you get XP Buffs and mass leveling them.

It's just annoying when your guild master is suddenly overlayed with 15-20 bots like some kind of Cronenbergian nightmare just as you get to them.

OP
texhnolyze

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
There's a giveaway going on for Astellia closed beta access. In case you want to try it.

Is anyone else's FFXIV server lousy with bots? I swear everywhere i went last night were what i assume are scripted/botted Gold Farmers teleporting around or standing in place but there's swarms of them, i mean 20 or 30 bots in the same place then now and then one would stop spinning leap a few steps then disappear with no effects. Upper Soot Lake in Thanalan and Ul'dah is particularly bad for it. I saw clumps of bots spaced every 20 ft through the caves and tunnels there and more importantly swarming my Guild Bosses. It's really fucking annoying now.

They all have names like "ahskdhak uyiotreerkth", are all the same level, all teleport to the same spot, all flood the chat with their level up messages and stand right up close or inside NPC quest givers. Some of the clumps have so many bots in them it triggers the crowd noise in game when you walk past them.

Is it worth reporting them? There's hundreds of them but i'll happily report a few in each clump i find if it'll have any effect. I mean i expected some form of bullshit in an MMO but not to this level. It's insane. Apparently reporting one in each clump is enough as SE will monitor the locations and see the bots and then do nothing about it.

edit: reading about it's a known problem that SE don't seem to do much about. Apparently they use the free trial accounts and sign up hundreds of accounts to farm to level 30 to get the free gil. Twintania is really bad as the other servers are congested but login queues on Twintania are getting bad now too. I'll be reporting each clump i see and hope SE don't get moody with me!

edit:
Apparently in-game reporting for these bots is usually ignored so people are advised to use this link:
FFXIV SE Support Contact Page
Where do you normally find them?

I haven't seen something like that in my Asian datacenters & worlds (Masamune/Tonberry/Kujata).

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
texhnolyze I'm in the EU so Twintania and Spriggan are the new EU servers aren't locked down for new chracters as often as the other servers and have new player XP buffs. The XP Buffs mean the bots get to 30 and the 1mil free gil quickly. These bots were all over Ul'dah and Thanalan last night. I've seen them before but only one or two and nowhere near as many or as organised as last night. I mean i was expecting to see some bots in an MMO but It was insane. Luckily they didn't interfere with my play but it's a bit jarring to see all these clumps of bots on the same spot then teleporting to the next spot mainly quests, shops and spawn points. I think they're also more common in the low level zones where they start and level up then farm materials or loot for the market. That's what i've read from a quick look about.

Some people are using world invite or travel to play on other servers with locked down character creation as there's way fewer bots on those.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
So i spent an ungodly amount of time in Eorzea yeasterday and either i was in a clear area, the bots are banned or the bots have evolved and are mainly underground but i only saw one or two goldsellers and no obvious bots. Yay!

I levelled my CNJ to 29, my THM to 27 and started Arcanist and got to 18. Not bad. Finally visited the Golden Saucer, wooooo.

Also, I usually 'idle' by finding a crate or a rooftop and sitting with my pets for a few minutes and recently i've had a couple of people come and sit by me, no chat, just chilling. There's been some emoting and short texts but mainly just chilling and they were lvl 80s as well, not sprouts like me. Haven't had anyone try to pet me yet. I'll try and upload some shots to Steam and post them up. I now have 768 screenshots and may have a problem.

I messed about with my HUD and hotbar layout, tried ALL the emotes, changed my idle pose and i really, really, really need to sort out some targetting commands and macros as i was not clicking and multitasking well yeasterday. I am getting better at switching jobs but i still double DOT stuff by accident now and then or misclick a target.

I still need to do Satsasha to progress the story though and i'm not looking forward to it :(

... but i need to progress so i can get some fancy threads! I'm not going to lie i turbo-levelled through the mole brown damasca and took the stat hit on the hempen coif by wearing the freindship circlet. I have a need to get to Fashion Fantasy NOW!

Tell me the WHM/BLM gear looks better and what's the largest Summoner Dong i can get though i'll probably go SCH?

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Is there a way to move the enmity icon in FF14 ?

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Will have to try, I’m talking about the huge icon that they stupidly set on the quest list.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
I seem to be missing 2 days worth of screenshots for FFXIV so this will have to do.
The latest screen of my character, a level 25 Arcanist at the moment.

I love it! There's a scene where there's two huge Roegadyn and a Miqo'te saying we'll have to get serious and you don't want to push us then my Lala walks out in front of the group all cold steel and ice like "Don't mess with us, they've brought me and i gotta book!"

I've put it off too long and HAVE to do Sastasha next time i log in as my 3 Jobs are 25 to 29 and it's a level 15 dungeon. I'll probably take my CNJ main and hope i find an understanding group to guide my newbie-ness.

It also seems like our server is developing a character of it's own as we had people from other servers come in and making comments about something and people replying asking why people from other servers are telling us how to act and to back off, try again and be polite about it. lol!

I also need to find an FC, i've had plenty of invites but how do i know if they're the kind of crew i'd fit in with? How did you lot work it out?

Last edited:

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
I seem to be missing 2 days worth of screenshots for FFXIV so this will have to do.
The latest screen of my character, a level 25 Arcanist at the moment.

I love it! There's a scene where there's two huge Roegadyn and a Miqo'te saying we'll have to get serious and you don't want to push us then my Lala walks out in front of the group all cold steel and ice like "Don't mess with us, they've brought me and i gotta book!"

I've put it off too long and HAVE to do Sastasha next time i log in as my 3 Jobs are 25 to 29 and it's a level 15 dungeon. I'll probably take my CNJ main and hope i find an understanding group to guide my newbie-ness.

It also seems like our server is developing a character of it's own as we had people from other servers come in and making comments about something and people replying asking why people from other servers are telling us how to act and to back off, try again and be polite about it. lol!

I also need to find an FC, i've had plenty of invites but how do i know if they're the kind of crew i'd fit in with? How did you lot work it out?
You are European ? We should group with two other people that can. I don't like seeing you put this much pressure on yourself about dungeons. And I'm the first to put pressure on myself, believe me.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Li Kao Yeah, I'm on Twintania the new EU Light server. I like it and i think people are gradually settling in. As for the Dungeons, yeah, my anxiety has been made worse by my watching videos of people using ACT and getting anal about 1% DPS etc. I really need to find some more newbie friendly and encouraging videos to watch! I know FFXIV Community is not as crappy as some other games but it's still a big step for me being so new to MMOs. I'd definitely take up your offer of help, Li Kao if it's convenient!

If there are other MC FFXIV players who'd like to group up and help a newbie CNJ/THM/ARC through an/some early dungeons to get my confidence up then i'd be really grateful. I'm nearing level 30 on my 3 jobs so far but my MSQ is stalled at level 15. It's difficult to get out of the SP Solo mindset even though i do tons of FATES. I'm sure it'll be fine but that first step is daunting...

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Mmh, you say MMO noob, so I don't know if any of what I will say will be useful.

• First you should do the boring as fuck adventurers' training. It is good at teaching you what you should do in your role (tank/dps/heal).

• Then, I'm the first to be sorry about saying that, maybe I'm too much of a pessimist, but you probably will group with some giant asshole(s) one day or another. And he very well be getting under your skin. The important point being, and I know it's easier said than done, to remember that it's a game with thousands of players, that you probably will never hear of this player again and that you don't have to be hurt by what he says, you are here to have fun, he can go fuck himself.
    The worst that can happen ? You having to look for another group, that's it

• Third important point is that FF14 is quite cool with its dungeon difficulty. Things will get harder, but you certainly can do Sastasha without pressuring yourself so much. The second one is cool too. With the third the game really begins, not to be difficult mind you, but to send bosses with particularities.
    As for pure difficulty, I don't remember when things heat up, but you've got several dungeons to play before that point, really.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Li Kao Thanks! I've done the Heal/DPS Hall of Novice training missions, done a ton of FATES, loads of Leves, have 10 minions and got 3 classes to late 20s so i have been playing... just not the dungeons! I know i just have to suck it up and go for it and it was easy to avoid tackling before but now i have the classes i really want i can't duck out of Sastasha by starting another job. I mean, i started Arcanist on Saturday and took it to 26 over the weekend rather than spending 30 minutes getting the MSQ dungeon out of the way! No excuses this time, i have to get on with it.

... and yeah, i do expect to be teamed with some morons and have to learn to let it go as it seems that isn't the norm and most people are fine. Just part of learning an MMO and playing with others.

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
And let me assure you, you are not the only noob here. There is so many years I dropped the game that I forgot every little details like how to tp back at the start of a dungeon or how to add a friend. What's you character name ?

On the other hand I annoyingly have a very minute recalling of everything every npc say :suicide-blob:

Nirvash

Feb 25, 2019
So i spent an ungodly amount of time in Eorzea yeasterday and either i was in a clear area, the bots are banned or the bots have evolved and are mainly underground but i only saw one or two goldsellers and no obvious bots. Yay!
One of the nicest things about moving to expansion areas is that I have never, ever seen any bots in them. The perks of the cheap starter edition not including the expacs I think. Then I'll go back to an ARR area and occasionally see a swarm.

Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
I will check on the thread in a moment to see if Tivursky, this worthless little shit of a bad MMO player (see what I did there, I'm you sparring partner ;-) have posted his character name.
You got me in the mood to play mate, I can't wait anymore :blobeyes: