|OT| My Time at Portia (Team 17) , v1.0 out now

Milena

Lost in VR
Jan 4, 2019
I begin to think that fast hands achievement is impossible, I did that minigame many times now, most I had at the end were 7 badges, what is nowhere near close to 11 needed, granted I usually am shot couple times, so that would make 9 my total possible max. 9 is not 11 and even that doesn't happen every time, sometimes I end with 5. Playing a game against AI that has 20ish helpers is a nightmare.
I'll try the achievement again on the second year. I ended up with 8 badges the first time... I did get more than 13 overall, but I got knocked out too many times :pouting-face:

I've played a bit more this week-end, I've started building the Harbor and I've been trying to get more fishing done. I managed to get a few King fishes, now I'll try to get them to breed (2 Goliaths and 2 Salmons so far).

Reactions: suiko and lashman

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Yeah, i'm dropping this again for a while. I was able to get a good few days in over the last week but it's started to reliably crash again for me and i have to stop playing for a bit or i'll grow to resent the game. It's a shame because i was enjoying the game but if i can leave Left Alive alt-tabbed out for about 24 hours and then still play 12 hours when i return yet Portia can't stay stable for more than 15 minutes it's a pain.

Fingers crossed for the next patch.

Reactions: lashman

suiko

saviour of worlds
Nov 12, 2018
I'll try the achievement again on the second year. I ended up with 8 badges the first time... I did get more than 13 overall, but I got knocked out too many times :pouting-face:

I've played a bit more this week-end, I've started building the Harbor and I've been trying to get more fishing done. I managed to get a few King fishes, now I'll try to get them to breed (2 Goliaths and 2 Salmons so far).
13?! how did you manage that? I usually see someone taking a badge, that happens like 70% of times, very rarely I manage to shoot them before they take it, usually I shoot them just when they take it, what does me no good, annoying to the extreme, really hate that game.

Reactions: Milena and lashman

Milena

Lost in VR
Jan 4, 2019
13?! how did you manage that? I usually see someone taking a badge, that happens like 70% of times, very rarely I manage to shoot them before they take it, usually I shoot them just when they take it, what does me no good, annoying to the extreme, really hate that game.
I've tried it only once, so it might have been just luck, but when I tried, most characters stayed around Peach Plaza, while around Central Plaza there were like 2-3 characters besides mine.
Next time I'll try it, I'll just move around on the horse and try to avoid those damn ghosts.

Reactions: lashman and suiko

suiko

saviour of worlds
Nov 12, 2018
there is one downside to doing it on a mount, you can get stuck while jumping, especially to the central plaza, and it happens fairly often, and then you have to redo a day, but it makes you move much faster and while you are stunned, your mount still moves, so yeah, I do that on my trusty alpaca.

Reactions: lashman and Milena