Community New music / recommendations

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Frustration and excuses rising...

Going to post it in the main thread too but posting here for the people who visit the thread often.

Reactions: Stevey

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
Frustration and excuses rising...

Going to post it in the main thread too but posting here for the people who visit the thread often.
tried this twice, and both times it was mainstream pop/hip hop-rap stuff where I knew the artists names but never listened to them (at least not willingly). i guess this would only make sense in a genre you have some bearings in.

• This!
Reactions: lashman

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Each Heardle is semi-randomly plucked from a long list of popularly streamed artists. Much love, and all relevant copyright, to those featured.
So yeah, I suppose if your musical taste is mainly Doom Metal or 50's Jazz then you may be out of luck.
( Dunno, i haven't played it since i posted it. I've been too busy and distracted by other things. )

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
new Rammstein song
video is quite the spectacle as usual

errm...better not watch at work or in public. contains some scenes that...

well, it shows babys going back into mothers, in very graphic detail

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
I have not listened to much music lately though this one was recommended for me, so much references to what happened and still happens in Latin America.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Anyone who has been watching VTubers will know this song but here's a slightly different take on it.

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria

it really helps to understand the lyrics, brilliant as they are. but alas, German. Thats the main problem with explaining Die Ärzte to non-natives: just HOW bloody great their lyrics are. but hopefully the music is enjoyable enough :)

the whole album is just amazing, btw. "Die Bestie in Menschengestalt" by Die Ärzte, 1993

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria

in 2003 or 2004, I was at a school trip to Poland, and we stayed at a student hostel in Krakow, and there played a band called Myslovitz. They stuck with me ever since. they sing in Polish but I hope it comes across how great they are, anyway :)

to those who speak/understand Polish: how far is that from the English version they released? I personally always preferred the original

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
@lashman released a new album! its called "Pixel Adventure", its full of lovely chiptune music, and its up on Patreon!
go have a listen and support him :D
awwww, thanks :)

but i have to mention - the album is completely free to download, you can just go there and grab it using the link, no need to subscribe or anything like that!

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
Krist Novoselic has a new band (with people from Soundgarden, Void and Pearl Jam:

Does not really sound like those bands, there are some glimpses here and there, but overall it has its own sound, and its quite good! Much more acoustic& mellow. Female singers, too.

~

Pink Floyd has released a new song in support of the Ukraine - together with Boombox singer Andriy Khlyvnyuk (but without Roger Waters) – "Hey hey Rise up"

Last edited:
Reactions: Stevey and lashman