Community Pet Paradise - Post Everything about your pets!

TheVectronic

The Wondering Scribe
Oct 31, 2018
Puerto Rico
Based off the idea that lashman made in this thread by Nahkapukki

Feel free to post pictures of your pets on the daily, share fun stories, or if you just wanna see some good pets doing what they do best!
Post automatically merged:

This is Hermes.

I recently adopted this kitten to accompany me during college & has been a very great addition to my life so far. Super playful, kind & loves to sleep on the bed on the regular.

Last edited:

Teggy

Patiently waiting for Wet 2
Dec 2, 2018
Your Kitty is super cute, I’m jealous.

I love kitties, I wish I could have one but after living with one for a couple of years my body apparently rebelled and now I have a good 90% chance of having a terrible allergic reaction from being exposed to any given cat for more than 15 minutes. It’s a big bummer :(

Here’s our little stinkers, mama and her boy. They are good kiddos.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Your Kitty is super cute, I’m jealous.

I love kitties, I wish I could have one but after living with one for a couple of years my body apparently rebelled and now I have a good 90% chance of having a terrible allergic reaction from being exposed to any given cat for more than 15 minutes. It’s a big bummer :(

Here’s our little stinkers, mama and her boy. They are good kiddos.

those are VERY good doggos!!!

:wd_heart:

SaviourMK2

A Kamen Rider just passing through
Jan 1, 2019
I have two adorable dogs.
This little bastard's name is Ollie, he's currently 4 (This is him at 2). He's the trouble maker being a jack russel/chihuahua mix, he jumps on everyone, he's very affectionate/kissy. He barks at everything (from reflections to shadows). And he doesnt like bisuits or carb based treats, he'll only eat meats and veggies believe it or not. He also doesn't seem to wanna be house trained :mad:

This is our older dog, Fergus, he's a Scottish Terrier, but unlike other Scottish Terriers, he's incredibly chill around other animals (except cats) and children and has never bitten anyone, once. His unfortunate flaw is that he's so mellow he doesn't "play" with anyone, he typically wanders off and snoozes. He's currently 8. To show how lazy he is, here he is getting hog tied by Ollie's leash without a fight.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Elvis

Brisa
I have two adorable dogs.
This little bastard's name is Ollie, he's currently 4 (This is him at 2). He's the trouble maker being a jack russel/chihuahua mix, he jumps on everyone, he's very affectionate/kissy. He barks at everything (from reflections to shadows). And he doesnt like bisuits or carb based treats, he'll only eat meats and veggies believe it or not. He also doesn't seem to wanna be house trained :mad:

This is our older dog, Fergus, he's a Scottish Terrier, but unlike other Scottish Terriers, he's incredibly chill around other animals (except cats) and children and has never bitten anyone, once. His unfortunate flaw is that he's so mellow he doesn't "play" with anyone, he typically wanders off and snoozes. He's currently 8. To show how lazy he is, here he is getting hog tied by Ollie's leash without a fight.

Ellie trying to achieve her goal of being the fluffiest cat ever.
i knew this thread would deliver! they're all AWESOME!!! :D

also - don't be afraid to post more pics (or even videos) ... you can never have enough pics of cute af pets :D

(oh, and don't forget to scale your pictures, lol ... you can do that here, remember? :p ... they're all huuuuuge :p )

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
Poppy the getting close to 12 y.o. Blue Heeler (Australian Cattle Dog) x Border Collie. She's also shy and didn't want to look at the camera the day I took these pics.

Bonus picture of her as a puppy.

Last edited:

Gevin

Watch Madoka
Nov 16, 2018
i knew this thread would deliver! they're all AWESOME!!! :D

also - don't be afraid to post more pics (or even videos) ... you can never have enough pics of cute af pets :D

(oh, and don't forget to scale your pictures, lol ... you can do that here, remember? :p ... they're all huuuuuge :p )
Instructions please :smiling-eyes:

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

Angel is a wise old dog that just turned 9 years old this week. Although she is less of a coward than she used to be she has still been unable to live up to her nickname of Brave Angel.
beautiful doggo!

she's a german shepherd(ish?) ... right?

Reactions: m_dorian

Deleted member 113

4 years and a couple of months ago, during a cold wave, I found a frail old dog on a street next to a (now-closed) cinema I used to regularly visit when I was younger, and I decided to bring him home.
I'm not sure how old he actually is, since the vet I took him to told me he probably was, at least, 12 year old, and that was 4 years ago.
He's pretty much blind at the moment, his hearing is poor, but otherwise he is in great shape for his age.

His name is Ludo:

If you notice that he is sleeping in all 3 photos, that's because it's mostly all he does. Oh, and eat. :giggle:
Dopefish had a thought pattern of "swim swim hungry". My dog is "sleep sleep hungry". :p

Deleted member 113

what a beautiful doggo, FunktionJCB! :) so fluffy
Thanks, lashman.

:wd_heart:

When I brought him home, he was missing quite a lot of hair, and I thought due to his age, it would never grow back again.
But, since then, he actually got a lot more hairy, :)
Despite that, as it may be apparent, he loves sleeping with blankets.

Reactions: Gevin and lashman

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
This is Finnegan. I've had him for two months and he's roughly 17 months old. He's some sort of cattle dog mix.

You can see his odd spotted coloring here a bit more.

And I really enjoy this photo I caught him winking and doing his favorite thing: placing his paws on my keyboard.

OP
TheVectronic

TheVectronic

The Wondering Scribe
Oct 31, 2018
Puerto Rico
This is Finnegan. I've had him for two months and he's roughly 17 months old. He's some sort of cattle dog mix.

You can see his odd spotted coloring here a bit more.

And I really enjoy this photo I caught him winking and doing his favorite thing: placing his paws on my keyboard.

Finnegan is a great name for a dog! I love him!

Reactions: Minerva and lashman