|OT| Post comething completely irrelevant!

EdwardTivrusky

See You Hyper-Toxic Computer Cowboy
Dec 8, 2018
Wait, i thought Florida was supposed to be full of Loons? The old lady shouting "Fuck Trump" seems on point and prefectly lucid.

Pommes

Hey you! Have a nice day!
Jun 4, 2019
So, how bad of an idea is it to be a sperm donor? There is this site where one can volontaire to do it naturally and now there are two that want me to do it.
Well things to consider may be (after searching the web):
  • You will probably help someone to fulfill their long-desired wish to have children
  • There may be a payment
  • Will there be a health (DNA?) screening? This could reveal things about yourself that you might not want to know (genetic diseases etc.).
  • What are the legal consequences? Will you be legally/financially responsible for the child? I would assume that there would be a legal contract which defines all aspects of the sperm donation etc. This is probably also a topic for lawyers.
  • It may be problematic in the future if you yourself want to start a family (e.g. reaction of a future partner)
Overall you should talk to the organization that facilitated the contacts. And you should be really certain of the possible (legal, financial and future family) consequences.

Monooboe

Vagabond Perv Photographer
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
www.fancierlust.com
Well things to consider may be (after searching the web):
  • You will probably help someone to fulfill their long-desired wish to have children
  • There may be a payment
  • Will there be a health (DNA?) screening? This could reveal things about yourself that you might not want to know (genetic diseases etc.).
  • What are the legal consequences? Will you be legally/financially responsible for the child? I would assume that there would be a legal contract which defines all aspects of the sperm donation etc. This is probably also a topic for lawyers.
  • It may be problematic in the future if you yourself want to start a family (e.g. reaction of a future partner)
Overall you should talk to the organization that facilitated the contacts. And you should be really certain of the possible (legal, financial and future family) consequences.
Yeah its the legal angle that I"m little worried about. Its through a site, kind of like a dating site so there isn't an organization involved nor is there any payment nor screening: Of course people have tests so one knows one is clean, In france I dont think one can be forced to be a parent legally responsible or financially like in the states.

EdwardTivrusky

See You Hyper-Toxic Computer Cowboy
Dec 8, 2018
I know we have threads for it but reading around the web for discussions on regional pricing for games and fuck me there's some condescending entitled fuckwads being willfully ignorant on this planet. I'd expect certain places to be more understanding but nope.

Reactions: lashman