|OT| Post comething completely irrelevant!

Ge0force

Collector of hidden agendas
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
Had a birthday party with sleepover for my 7yo daughter last night. Please remind me next year to invite less than 9 kids. 😴

Reactions: NarohDethan

Monooboe

Vagabond Perv Photographer
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
www.fancierlust.com
My life is so damn strange. Considering that I'm a perv, anarchist and not only atheist but an anti-theist. It's kind of funny that not only was my last girlfriend a church going christian but so is my new one!

Reactions: lashman

Monooboe

Vagabond Perv Photographer
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
www.fancierlust.com
I think I'm falling for my girlfriend. Yes the one who put up tons of red flags. But some how we seem to be very into each other. Sure there are other factors that are potentially bad, her not having proper papers in France and such. She's not usually my type either but somehow even then I might really like her.

Edit: To add, it's kind of freaking me out, I've never had anything actually good in my life in that way. Always been destructive or I've been in relationships that I didn't feel anything in. I'm scared! I'm scared that I might be settling, that it will be one sided again, that it's a scam or I don't know! Yeah I do have some trust issues.:/

Last edited:

Hektor

Panzermensch
Nov 1, 2018
Spent 8 hours and 1700€ at IKEA.
Still need a new couch and a new computer desk.

I also need to build my two more Kallax (shelves), the Detölf (glass cabinet), the Fjällbo (TV stand), two Janingens (bar chairs) and my Malm (bed)

:H02dead:

The elk-goulash was nice tho

Hektor

Panzermensch
Nov 1, 2018
Just got done building my Fjällbo, Janingens and Malm.

The Janingens were very easy, the Fjällbo was a pain in the ass.
The Malm is also fairly straight forward but requires a lot of repetition, like a mediocre lego set

Gonna go shop for a desk and couch tomorrow

:H02dead:

Reactions: NarohDethan

texhnolyze

Role Player
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
I used my car to work these past couple days because the weather forecast said it would be raining, but nope. No rain.

I'm gonna use my bike again tomorrow, and I bet it's gonna rain. Thank you, weather forecast.

Reactions: Pommes

Kvik

Festive Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Why didn't people tell me that a rice cooker is pretty much the best cooking device?:D
Everyone needs a good rice cooker, even if they don't eat rice every day. Get one of these:

And you'll be set for life.

Reactions: Monooboe

Jkm23

A mostly console gamer posting from the Brig
Jul 12, 2019
Imma about to earn a million down votes but....

1. Have no Christmas spirit. I have two small newphews and a niece who lives overseas. They are all getting gifts/treats. My adult family and friends. No desire to receive or give any gifts. Sorry.
2. Christmas is officially on my nerves and its still two weeks away. If it wasn't in a trash month like December, I wouldn't mind it. But its dark and cold and awful and Christmas isn't going to make up for that.
3. Childless adults should be extremely low key about their Christmas celebrations and just kinda accept that the majority of the holiday isn't for them and not to force it.

Last edited:
Reactions: lashman