|OT| Post comething completely irrelevant!

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
My neighbors are from Romania. I don't hate them at all, but I don't understand a word of what they're saying and they listen to awful loud gypsy music. At least in Finland your neighbor lives a few miles away 🤭
but you still wouldn't understand what they're saying ... hell, even they don't understand each other half the time :p just ask Nahkapukki ;)

Reactions: Ge0force

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
You calling me a liar boy?!
You're not being 100% honest. I know for a fact that Satanus is another mandatory Finnish word to know and you need to keep a flask of Smirnoff Ice or Metz topped up with as much Gin as you can fit in there. Basically any Citrus Alcopop topped up with Gin. The alcohol gets you wrecked but sugar keeps you going. That's what a Finnish girl we knew had us doing for three years anyway.

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
I’m having a KonMari moment and I want to purge a lot of shit from my apartment.

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
I wanted to go to Tommorowland so bad this year, because lots of my favorite DJ's will be there. Sadly all Belgian tickets were sold out within 15 minutes and I didn't get any. 😭

Now I'm gonna cry in my bed for a few minutes, until I realize that there are far worse things that can in life. 😉

Reactions: lashman

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
Had a kind of date, met up with a girl from a dating app, she wanted to eat but knew I was poor, so she bought me pizza! Awesome, but afterwards I did get a sense that for her having to pay was unsexy as fuck so I don't expect to see her again, so I got sad and bought cookies to comfort eat. My diet failed so bad today!XD Lost a kilo in a week but I expect it all be back now haha.

Reactions: Ge0force

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
My life seriously... so I matched with a tourist that I've done "stuff" with before and she wants to hook up again tomorrow, and I'm like of course come to my place! And she will! BUT the pizza girl that I mentioned, said she didn't want anything serious so I thought she was gone... turns out she wants to hook up! Tomorrow ahaha, So I have two bootycall, double booked. I tell the tourist about it and she's cool with it and is up for later this week. But tells me she's a sure thing and I should let her know if I change my mind.

I've seriously never had this "problem" in my entire life and I'm like "how the fuck did this happen!?" I'm a broke ex-homeless starving artist, I shouldn't be able to have these kinds of problems.XD But I'm just expecting everyone to cancel their plans.XD

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
My life seriously... so I matched with a tourist that I've done "stuff" with before and she wants to hook up again tomorrow, and I'm like of course come to my place! And she will! BUT the pizza girl that I mentioned, said she didn't want anything serious so I thought she was gone... turns out she wants to hook up! Tomorrow ahaha, So I have two bootycall, double booked. I tell the tourist about it and she's cool with it and is up for later this week. But tells me she's a sure thing and I should let her know if I change my mind.

I've seriously never had this "problem" in my entire life and I'm like "how the fuck did this happen!?" I'm a broke ex-homeless starving artist, I shouldn't be able to have these kinds of problems.XD But I'm just expecting everyone to cancel their plans.XD
I hope you get an STD :H02angry2:

don't take it personally i am just jealous :H02blush:

NarohDethan

Apr 6, 2019

I hope you get an STD :H02angry2:

don't take it personally i am just jealous :H02blush:
You’re literally living in an harem anime, friend

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
DPD is such a fuckass delivery service

They have an order for me and i get an email at aorund 9am that it will be delivered between 12-13pm.
Obviously, that's when i'm at work, so i use the webportal to give them the okay to place it in the housefloor.
Just to be clear, that's a feature of their portal, not some rando email i sent to their support or anything.
Then at around 14pm i got an email that they placed the package where i told them to.
So i come home and there is no package.
Already thinking someone stole it, i look up my emails and delivery tracking again and now i see i got another message saying that thy'll attempt delivery again tomorrow…. ok? Why did i just got an email earlier saying they delivered it?

So next day, i get neither an email saying when they'll deliver it nor when they supposedly attempted to deliver it, but looking at their portal they supposedly made a dfelivery attempt between 14 and 15 pm but it failed because they somehow couldn't find the adress????

So of course i checked the delivery adress thrice and i can safely say it's 100% correct.
And now they be telling me that i am supposed to contact the store i brought the delivery from to tell them that they need to tell the delivery Service where to deliver the package??????

I don't check any of this.
And worst of all, this is my second time getting a delivery through this Service and the first time was just as bad.
Fuck this trash ass, fuck ass company.
Service my ass.
Might as well just drive to paris and pick up the package myself.
Unbelievable.

Reactions: lashman

NarohDethan

Apr 6, 2019
Update to the making of my harem, well turns out I don't have it in me to do it! Been meeting up with pizza girl and thus postponing tourist girl, planned to meet tomorrow but I will call it off.XD

always thought I was a player, a manslut if you will but I'm so not it.XD
Hektor and I right now