|OT| Post comething completely irrelevant!

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
"Never say yes to a Floridian", wise words indeed.

Bloke 1) Man i’m not jealous of people who live in countries where the default is that you have to worry about gators.
Bloke 2) Are you American? If so, come visit us in Florida...

Bloke 3) never say yes to a floridian

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Yeah, i noticed they had an extra piece and are making an illegal move as no pawns are out of place but anything else?

Reactions: ISee

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Other than everything being misplaced, what?XD
Yea that's the point.
The white line up is completely wrong, she has two queens, the black line-up is also wrong, and it doesnt even mirror the white board in its wrongness and there is a peasant in the third line to the very right that's not allowed to be there ever

If i wouldn't know any better i'd think it's a parody.

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
Yea that's the point.
The white line up is completely wrong, she has two queens, the black line-up is also wrong, and it doesnt even mirror the white board in its wrongness and there is a peasant in the third line to the very right that's not allowed to be there ever

If i wouldn't know any better i'd think it's a parody.
Pretty sure that was a genuine to be an inspirational influencer.

Trisolarian

Jul 12, 2019
Just feeling a general short of selfish hatred directed at the other people living in my state. People who don't care about hiking at clogging up parks, people who don't need their $50,000 pick up trucks are driving inexpensive cars out of the market, COVID 19 is going to fuck as all real good in the next month and they blame 19 year olds at college because they are small and weak targets.

Hatred.

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018
Didnt like the pink floyd music in the Dune trailer, so just Movie Makered another song on :LOL::ROFLMAO: Sound crackled in a scene though.

Reactions: lashman

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
It's still hot as a motherfucker here (past 30 Celsius) and it's showing no signs of slowing down anytime soon. Jeez. Gimme autumn already.

Reactions: LEANIJA and ISee

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Yup, we're in what i expect to be the last dying gasps of summer before the seasons turn and Autumn/Winter are here.
I'm still going to moan that it's hot and stuffy in my room WFH :persevering-face:

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
Since the pandemic isn't going to end anytime soon, I finally decided to buy a desk for work. It's long overdue. My son is also walking around the house already and raiding my kb & m at every chance he get. So I have to evacuate to the other room. :notlikethisblob:

Trisolarian

Jul 12, 2019
I'm a summer person at heart.

And I love Autumn. I'm lucky enough to live a part of the world that has amazing foliage and views of said foliage. My country and family have always had great fall traditions and a love of halloween, which has been passed on to me. Hiking is already a year round activity that I devote my free time to and horror is in my blood. Most years I make a three day trip to an Amusement park in my region. I should be made for this season. I'm not.

I'm old enough to not forget what comes after October 31st. Darkness and biting cold. By November 10th most days are cold and gray with frequent lows of below zero c (32f) temps. By the 21st of November we've already had a day or two where the HIGH temp is 35f. Thanksgiving is a winter holiday and christmas usually aint worth the squeeze to get the juice. The lack of sun gets me by the middle of nov. as well.

Winter sucks and people who like it like something that actively tries to kill them.

ISee

Oh_no!
Mar 1, 2019
I'm a winter person. I take the beauty of a forest and grass landscape covered in glittering ice over fall anytime. The joyful sound of snow crackling under my feet, people are decorating their homes and gardens, cities and streets look festive, traditional winter markets are opening and people enjoy hot wine and other winter specialties.

December is normally my highlight of the year. Time to be spend with friends and family. Present shopping, meetings with parents on Sundays to light up a new candle on the advent wreath. Bourgeois? If you want to look at it that way, sure. But it's my anchor of calm, binging a lot of stability into the hectic and unknown of the daily struggle. Another year that we made it through.

Unfortunately winter is no more. Snow is gone and an ongoing pandemic is bringing my beloved winter markets and my ability to go skiing to a preemptive hold.

But even without that: I dislike summer: It's burning hot, people can't sleep at night, every little bit of outside labor is double exhausting, sweat is constantly running down my spine.

Summer sucks and people who like it, like something that actively tries to kill them.

• Disapproval
Reactions: Trisolarian

Trisolarian

Jul 12, 2019
I'm a winter person. I take the beauty of a forest and grass landscape covered in glittering ice over fall anytime. The joyful sound of snow crackling under my feet, people are decorating their homes and gardens, cities and streets look festive, traditional winter markets are opening and people enjoy hot wine and other winter specialties.

December is normally my highlight of the year. Time to be spend with friends and family. Present shopping, meetings with parents on Sundays to light up a new candle on the advent wreath. Bourgeois? If you want to look at it that way, sure. But it's my anchor of calm, binging a lot of stability into the hectic and unknown of the daily struggle. Another year that we made it through.

Unfortunately winter is no more. Snow is gone and an ongoing pandemic is bringing my beloved winter markets and my ability to go skiing to a preemptive hold.

But even without that: I dislike summer: It's burning hot, people can't sleep at night, every little bit of outside labor is double exhausting, sweat is constantly running down my spine.

Summer sucks and people who like it, like something that actively tries to kill them.
:jj_yap: :p