Community Resident Evil 3 Giveaway

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018

back with another giveaway for resident evil 3 remake

made an ot like always |OT| - Resident Evil 3 - misspelling and remaking since 1999 please go and post there if you are picking the game up :p

onto the giveaway

1 winner
1 entry per person
to enter simply reply to this thread with an entry number going in a sequential number starting with the first reply being 1, please pay attention to the replies above you and to keep the numbers consistent otherwise your tracking may become different to mine and you could end up not winning.,
to make things easier instead of quoting my post just tag me in your post if your doing a entry . you can do this by doing a @ and then my username without spaces

if you havent played resident evil 3 before there is a demo

KenOD

MetaMember
Oct 25, 2018
9 . I really want to see if those bobbleheads do anything if you got all 20 of them.

Thank you for your kindness, and hsaring that amazing dancing gif.

pahamrick

Pricky Ricky Dicky Bob
Sep 6, 2018

back with another giveaway for resident evil 3 remake

made an ot like always |OT| - Resident Evil 3 - misspelling and remaking since 1999 please go and post there if you are picking the game up :p

onto the giveaway

1 winner
1 entry per person
to enter simply reply to this thread with an entry number going in a sequential number starting with the first reply being 1, please pay attention to the replies above you and to keep the numbers consistent otherwise your tracking may become different to mine and you could end up not winning.,
to make things easier instead of quoting my post just tag me in your post if your doing a entry . you can do this by doing a @ and then my username without spaces

if you havent played resident evil 3 before there is a demo

Eternal Queen 15!

I have to try for this one, sorry. :anguished-face: Thanks for being awesome, as usual.

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Not entering the giveaway, I just wanted to pop in to say thank you again for your incredible generosity Queen and good luck to all that enter! :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Jav

Question everything, learn nothing
Sep 17, 2019
19!!

I'm in a Resident Evil spree lately so this would be great! Thanks for the opportunity :cat-heart-blob:

xxr

Member of the Abyss
Dec 21, 2018

I appreciate the generosity Eternal Queen

Edit: I've never played any Resident Evil prior to 4 so this would be quite interesting to check out during my unemployment and quarantine period!

Last edited:

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019

I'm still kicking myself for not buying it when it was cheaper at CDkeys.
My wife isn't working because of the pandemic, I'm starting to worry that I might be forced to skip the game for now if this goes on for much longer and that would kill me, I'm a massive RE fan.
So thanks for the chance Queen, you are a wonderful human being.

Oh, 39 is actually my age, how cool is that? 😄