Brown Science Man
- Sep 19, 2018
Lots of info, vids and Serious Sam sale are up now!
Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass reignites the classic series and takes you on an adventure full of bullets, guts, and one-liners.
About the Game
Developed by true shooter veterans in Croteam, Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass reignites the classic series by improving on the old-school formula. Enjoy the high-adrenaline action combat with an unbelievably destructive arsenal and experience Sam's iconic enemy-annihilating circle-strafing and backpedaling dance-routine on an even bigger scale.
- CLOSE QUARTERS AND MASSIVE BATTLEFIELDS - Serious Sam has always been about crazy action in both huge open spaces and more streamlined arenas. This time it's no different. However, alongside those smaller arenas, for the first time in series history Serious Sam 4 debuts individual massive 128 x 128 km levels.
- LEGION SYSTEM - EPIC HORDES OF ENEMIES - Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass debuts brand new enemy hordes scaled to match its terrain size. Fight through thousands upon thousands of relentless foes, both those that defined the franchise like Kamikaze and Kleer and those ready to become iconic in the future.
- WITH A TWIST OF THE WRIST - To help you cover more ground easily, Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass features a set of cool and fun vehicles. Get your driving skills ready and jump on a motorcycle, a combine harvester or even a bulletproof popemobile and drive your way through unfortunate enemy pedestrians.
- CLASSIC SAM IS BACK - Despite the huge terrains and vast open spaces, Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass is NOT an open world game. Fans will once again get to enjoy that circle-strafing, backpedaling, linear action gameplay they have come to love but on brutally bigger scale.
- WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM A FRIEND - Companions no longer appear only in cut-scenes, but are taking part in the action. Rodriguez, Jones, Hellfire and the rest of the crew are joining Sam in this epic journey through Planet Badass. However, Sam is still very much a one-man-army hero you met all those years ago.