|OT| Steam new releases and pages | No page hides forever.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

Edit: gee, thanks volvo, that's a very helpful embed ....

it's this:

Victory Road is a boxing simulator that uniquely puts you in the role of the coach, not the boxer! As a coach, the fate of your boxer’s career, and potentially his life, is in your hands. Raise your boxer and utilize various strategies to climb up the ranking board.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 113

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
but you can add to your wishlist - they can see launguage spread on people wishlisting their game
Oh yes, I add all the ones that look interesting to my wishlist regardless of language.
I just hope I will eventually be able to also actually play them.

Reactions: lashman

Deleted member 113

This is an greatly updated version of:

Owners of the original game get the new one for free.
I had a blast playing through the original version. Then, when the game was launched on consoles, the developer made many gameplay and content changes, and that's the version that is launching on Steam next month.

Reactions: Mor and lashman

sk2k

Steam New Releases Warrior
Dec 8, 2018
Somewhere else

It launches into Early Acces on 17. January. You can already buy the game on itch.io and play the beta on Steam. I bought it, i just need some time to try it.
I hope it gives me what Spacebase DF-9 lacked.

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018

It launches into Early Acces on 17. January. You can already buy the game on itch.io and play the beta on Steam. I bought it, i just need some time to try it.
I hope it gives me what Spacebase DF-9 lacked.
If you're looking for something similar (I guess) there's also Starmancer which was successfully kickstarted last year and will be released at some point this year. No Steam page yet but there's an official website.

Reactions: sk2k and lashman

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018

This looks interesting.
I love that the (amazingly beautiful and high quality) trailer ends with a "2017" message. Game devs and their never ending optimism.
Thanks, Echoes, this game looks nice.

Reactions: lashman