|OT| Steam new releases and pages | No page hides forever.

RionaaM

Vogon Poetry Appreciator
Sep 6, 2018
Holy fuck, that's a whole lot of games! I own a bunch of them on GOG (never played them, obviously), but I'm looking forward to buying them on Steam too.

My poor wallet :cry:

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Holy fuck, that's a whole lot of games! I own a bunch of them on GOG (never played them, obviously), but I'm looking forward to buying them on Steam too.

My poor wallet :cry:
i wish i could afford to grab all of them now - while they're 40% off :(

RionaaM

Vogon Poetry Appreciator
Sep 6, 2018
i wish i could afford to grab all of them now - while they're 40% off :(
I wish I couldn't :(

I've been strong these last few months, I swear I have. But this month is destroying me. I tried, and succeeded at first to cut down my gaming expenses, but I ended up failing spectacularly in the long term. Guess you can't fail if you don't try, so next time I probably won't bother trying.

Reactions: lashman

Alexandros

Every game should be turn based
Nov 4, 2018
I was playing Zak McKracken on my cousin's PC and I was doing very well with the puzzles for my age (I was 8 at the time) until I reached a puzzle that I just couldn't solve. I gave up in frustration and disappointment at my failure. Many years later I found out that the puzzle I failed to solve was part of the game's copy protection and the answer was only available in the manual and not the game itself.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Can't a Brutha in arms get a hack and slash/diablo-like W40K game? I got nothing against fantasy Warhammer, but I get to wreck shit with a chainsword in 40K. What do I get in traditional Warhammer? Generic fantasy weapons.

Reactions: dummmyy and lashman

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
A new How to Train your dragon game is the lat hing I ever expected to see.
HttyD 1 and 2 are great though, hoping the 3rd movie will be good.

Reactions: lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
A new How to Train your dragon game is the lat hing I ever expected to see.
HttyD 1 and 2 are great though, hoping the 3rd movie will be good.
yeah, looks to be one of those low-budget games ... but hey, it might be decent :) we'll see

OP
Mor

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018