|OT| Steam new releases and pages | No page hides forever.

JMTHEFOX

Planning to Be a Game Designer
Oct 4, 2018
Brooklyn, NY

Thank you PS Blog
That's interesting, the first Monica's Gang video games were basically sprite swaps of old Wonder Boy/Monster World games for the Sega Genesis in Brazil,where its super popular there. There was going to be a proper original console game based on the franchise for the Zeebo game console but it was cancelled.

Strange that the English store page is referring the game's name in Brazilian Portuguese though. The English title should be Monica and the Rabbit Guard.

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
That's interesting, the first Monica's Gang video games were basically sprite swaps of old Wonder Boy/Monster World games for the Sega Genesis in Brazil,where its super popular there. There was going to be a proper original console game based on the franchise for the Zeebo game console but it was cancelled.

Strange that the English store page is referring the game's name in Brazilian Portuguese though. The English title should be Monica and the Rabbit Guard.
Watching the trailer on the store page and I felt the game looked similar to another one, then In noticed the other game released by developers, No Heroes Here.

There is also a mod for Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap that "remakes" the old Monica's games.

JMTHEFOX

Planning to Be a Game Designer
Oct 4, 2018
Brooklyn, NY
Watching the trailer on the store page and I felt the game looked similar to another one, then In noticed the other game released by developers, No Heroes Here.

There is also a mod for Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap that "remakes" the old Monica's games.
- Oh snap, they made that game too?

What's interesting is that Lizardcube is aware of Brazilian gamers requesting the original Monica sprites to be included for the remake but can't because of licensing issues. Same goes for the Turbografx-16 version.

• Our Brazilian friends are often asking about incorporating their famous Turma da Mônica comic character into the game, as she was incorported into the 1993 TecToy release of “Turma da Mônica em: O Resgate” for the Master System. Unfortunately that would require obtaining a license from both Mauricio de Sousa Produções and TecToy, and our project is already such a confusion of licensing that it would be too complex for us to do it in time. However we can’t stop modders from trying to do it. ;)

OP
Mor

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Excluding the games announced for release on Epic store (first), did any other game get their Steam page up?
I know MK11 did recently

So far only the three ones just before you and ATLAS

release on Epic store (first),
Do we know who is a permanent exclusive and who is just a timed?

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
So far only the three ones just before you and ATLAS

Do we know who is a permanent exclusive and who is just a timed?
The timed are the ones who realized they dun fucked up when their sales income are low on Epic store.
The permanent exclusives are the ones who are kept getting paid/funded by Epic despite the low the sames are on Epic store just because Epic wants to spend that fortnite money :V

Now I apologize for being one sided with that statement but I just couldn't help myself.

Either way I'm hoping the best for these pubs.