Community The humor thread - Here comes the fun

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
That Dairy Vending Machine is ace but I'd have to buy one of the jars just to see if it smashed when it was dropped off the shelf.
I reckon there's sponge or some material at the bottom of the dispenser but... hmmm, what if i bought one of each of the yoghurts and THEN bought a jar?
Would there be smushed yoghurty mess at the bottom?
Could i then buy another jar and have it drop on the first jar so now there's a smushed yoghurty onions and pickles vinegar mess?

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
That Dairy Vending Machine is ace but I'd have to buy one of the jars just to see if it smashed when it was dropped off the shelf.
I reckon there's sponge or some material at the bottom of the dispenser but... hmmm, what if i bought one of each of the yoghurts and THEN bought a jar?
Would there be smushed yoghurty mess at the bottom?
Could i then buy another jar and have it drop on the first jar so now there's a smushed yoghurty onions and pickles vinegar mess?
I admit those are valid questions but I can't get past the fact there're two half wheels of cheese for sale.
I fear the man who is casually strolling by, feels a bit famished and decides "yeah, I could eat a fucking half wheel of cheese right here and now".

Last edited: