|OT| The official Marvel Cinematic Universe thread!

OP
Alexandros

Alexandros

Every game should be turn based
Nov 4, 2018
Captain America is shaping up very nicely, it should be a very interesting project.

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
On a somewhat related note, I finally watched Thor: Love and Thunder for the first time and I loved it. I am aware that the film is somewhat divisive but for me personally everything worked and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I can't wait to see more of the Thor and Love duo.
A bit late with a response but I think the problem I mostly had with Love and Thunder was that all the growth Thor have had and had to endure were kind of gone. Feels like we got just the same Thor as in Ragnarok. Maybe it was on me to expect more evolution. And I wish we would have seen more of the creation of dad-thor, since in the next movie he is already it. Of all the characters in the MCU Thor is the one who's journey I am most invested in so I guess I just want more care when it comes to his story.

Reactions: Alexandros
OP
Alexandros

Alexandros

Nov 4, 2018
I read a Wakanda Forever plot summary on the Marvel Studios Spoilers subreddit and movie sounds fantastic. Also, very respectful to Chadwick's passing.

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
Just came back from watching Wakanda Forever and it was fantastic! Much better than I expected. And way more serious and mature. The action had some cool shots but overall forgettable but that isn't at all what the movie was about. So good!

• Gib
OP
Alexandros

Alexandros

Nov 4, 2018
Just came back from watching Wakanda Forever and it was fantastic! Much better than I expected. And way more serious and mature. The action had some cool shots but overall forgettable but that isn't at all what the movie was about. So good!
Oh man, that's great to hear!

• Gib
Reactions: Le Pertti

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
+ leak for Ironheart character designs

Some of those look like AI generated art lol. I'm sure there's some truth there, but as with most Marvel stuff, gotta assume stuff will get redesigned 2-3 times before we see it.

OP
Alexandros

Alexandros

Nov 4, 2018
Good trailer, very exciting. The film seems like a nice step up for the Ant-Man character, I am very curious to see how Scott will deal with such a massive threat without the rest of the Avengers.