Community The Visual Novel Council | All Choices Lead To Here

Mutant Strawberry

Jul 1, 2020
Finally finished the full version of World's End Club. There's a really good Uchikoshi story in there but you have to suffer through some absolutely frustratingly designed basic platforming with some really cheap deaths to enjoy it. The reviews give it 6-7/10 and thats what I'd score it too.

Last edited:
  • Comfy
Reactions: Kvik

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
  • Yuzu-soft establish new all-aged brand Yuzu SOUR
  • First title "PARQUET"
  • A sci-fi story featuring BMI, a technology which connects brain and machine together
  • Both main girls are voiced by Touyama Nao
  • Download only
  • Releasing on DMM and DLsite 24:00 JPT today
  • Coming to Steam on August 27th
  • Limited merchs for order

Last edited:

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
ok, slightly obscure question but I can't find a plot summary that won't risk spoiling the whole thing

I'm playing through chaos child right now and in chapter 2
the main character is sneaking around the hospital and recognises the old woman and young girl from the scene with the wall covered in sumo stickers
How does he recognise them though? He hadn't seen them before then? It says that Itou noticed them but again I don't think that was shown?

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
How does he recognise them though? He hadn't seen them before then? It says that Itou noticed them but again I don't think that was shown?
It's been ages since I've read that part, but I seem to recall the girl was present at the location of one of the cases Takuru was working on?

I heard about BUSTAFELLOWS. Looks like a good detective story. @blockwonkel of Stein's;Gate/Root Double/Lamunation is on localisation duties, so it should be good, right? But wait a minute...

Oh no..

Oh fuck...

Every. single. fucking. time.

PQube ports. Not even once. :mion_angery:

EDIT: Looks like they'll patch it "ASAP".

Last edited: