|OT| The Vtuber Thread | MetaHoloCouncil

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
I've been watching Miko's archives from last night. The Human Darts (Elytra) arena is now extruded, and the shooting area for the opposing party is elevated to compensate.

Also, I just realise every single member in White Team B has an Elytra, as opposed to Red Team B, where Kanata is the only one who owns it. It's going to be great fun watching the struggle since Kanata still holds the highest score of the arena in last year's festival.

Reactions: ExistentialThought

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
I think this is the video i posted last year? It shows Kanata's insane flight and Mel's insane target shooting. Good times.

• Comfy
Reactions: Kvik
OP
Mutant Strawberry

Mutant Strawberry

MetaMember
Jul 1, 2020
Also to add that Kiara is helping Calli get an Elytra later today

And speaking of Calli, lots of new outside music collabs just got announced.

Calli x Boogey Vox

Calli X Taku Inoue (on the same EP with a Suisei song)

• Comfy

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Yup, they mentioned it yesterday. Gonna be great and hopefully the shippers in chat can STFU and not ruin things.

Saw this and thought i'd post as it shows just how improved Ironmouse's condition is lately. For those that don't know, Ironmouse is seriously unwell and actually bedridden for the last few years. Being a VTuber and meeting the rest of the girls she'd join with and setup VShojo helped her out a huge deal. She's sang previously and had no energy at the end so to hear her being upbeat and lively when she finished is awesome.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
From the little i've read of this it's pretty respectable award series with some big names in creative design, advertising/marketing and whatnot on the panel.
Great nomINAtion for our resident Priestess!

TakaMori's Minecraft stream today was a joy, just what i needed.
Botan's latest Minecraft statue is hilarious. Polka and Reine had fun with Clubhouse 51. Was watching the VOD of Selen playing RE2, about to watch Ina play RE Village then i'll watch some more of Nyanners' FFX playthrough. Catch some Meru getting scared shitless in Visage VOD tomorrow at work.

And my Kiryu Coco Birthday Hoodie and Badge are at the JP Warehouse so hopefully i can expect them to turn up in a few weeks! woohoo!
Tempted to see how much cash i have left and if i can blow some of it on Souchou's Debut Merch.

• Comfy
Reactions: Kvik and ezodagrom

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Gura's playing Devour with The Council, Kronii, Fauna and Mumei.

Calli, Gura, Kronii, Bae, Fauna and IRyS playing DBD later on.

Obake PAM has been playing Fatal Frame tonight and it seems decent. Framerate looks solid, models look fine, there's ome locations that look a bit dated but eh, they're good enough. She's playing on controller and i missed the start of the stream so no idea what the kb controls are like. I'd be using a controller anyway tbh.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Yeah, it's a bit of a click-bait headline there but the article seems to clear it up at least.
This is the reddit page i saw last month.

"Weekly Playboy" is not related to Playboy magazine which stopped publishing in Japan in 2009.

Hehehe, the article mentions her reversing the Waifu thing by having "Nene Husbands" even the women fans and her throwing a tantrum whenever someone asks for a divorce. lol.. It even links the classic clip...

• Comfy

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
Enna is playing an extremely janky game I have never heard of and it's hilarious:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Durante What?! You don't have 20 copies of Lucius in your bundle trash? What kind of PC gamer are you?
Good to know, i'd forgotten that one of the new NijiEN members liked Kusoge so i'll bookmark this for tomorrow during the day.

Good on Bae, earlier on Iofi was doing a solo Phasmo stream and Bae popped into chat and Iofi needed moral support so Bae has now been roped in to a 2 player game of Phasmo with Iofi purely as support though. Considering the experience she had with the HoloEN Phasmo collab earlier this week it's a brave move. ha.

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Flare's new ClariS cover "Colorful" is pretty good. The MV production value is pretty high.

This popped up in my recommendations, from Sora's 4th anniversary 3D stream. Possibly the best rendition of Uchiage Hanabi out of all Holomems.

OP
Mutant Strawberry

Mutant Strawberry

MetaMember
Jul 1, 2020
Calli successfully completed Jump King after another 9 hr legendary endurance stream where Kiara, Bae, Gura, Ollie all viisited to offer support as she climbed the tower.

Being the crazy person she is, she immediately restarted the game and intends to work on the DLC.....

• Toucan
Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

ExistentialThought

Coffee Lover ♥☕
Feb 29, 2020
Youtube are adding gifted memberships, improved moderation tools, etc. in 2022

I cannot even imagine how many gifted subs are going to be unleashed on some folks o_O

• Comfy

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
So, like Twitch then? Do you get a gifted membership if you're already a member or is it valid for subs only?
Hmmm, depending on how they react it'll probably cut the number of streams i watch by a huge amount tbh. Part of the reason i don't watch Twitch much is that i turn off when they spend most of their time saying "Thank you for the bits" or "OMG Thank you for the gifted subs. Thank you, thank you Thank you" every few minutes with samples and overlays like a morning radio show.

Luckily i think most of the people i watch won't be like that or at least i hope so and if not then i'll just wait for VODS and highlights like i do with the Twitch streamers i catch now and then. Sure, it's great for the streamer but as content, it sucks.

Reactions: ExistentialThought

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Pina is playing Convenience Store a game that defeated her previously but now she's got Resident Evil under her belt i think she'll be more resiliant.

Shiki and Finana in a Phasmo Collab later on.

Gura, Ina and Calli and playing Phasmo in VR... if the EN Curse Law allows it.

OP
Mutant Strawberry

Mutant Strawberry

MetaMember
Jul 1, 2020
PRISM project are doing teaser for their upcoming Gen 4

They're already interacting with each other on twitter

OP
Mutant Strawberry

Mutant Strawberry

MetaMember
Jul 1, 2020
This thread is one year old as of today! Really didn't expect it to be as popular as it is!

Tonight is the HoloEN halloween special and they seem to be hinting Council's VR debut???

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Beat me to it, i got distracted playing Freedoom and some of Scumhead's levels. I've been watching some HoloEN AmongUs Highlights and it really was a great collab. In fact Myth and Council have had some brilliant collabs lately. I loved the fact that chaos broke out when Bae went on an "Idol Break" and her face when she came back was priceless. I know it's only an avatar but they can really express themselves well when they get used to controlling them.

Kiara getting a bit of wotegi/mix going on with Ina was funny.

Pina is running an Endurance Stream for Getting Over It which PRISM Project ran a Relay Collab last week which was fun too.

Hololive Songs has their new chart up today.

Shiki put up a highlight clip of her "Get to Know PRISM Project" stream she did a while ago.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Kiara's Vampire cover just went up and it's a bop as the kids say.

Bae released a Happy Holloween cover too

Going to try to post more clips and highlights from now on but i'm sure i've said that before, lol

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
If you're watching the HoloEN Halloween First Collab then i recommend watching at least one each from Myth and Council!

Oh god, it's bedlam here, lol. Kronii is scary as feck! heh
Yay, Sana's there too!

Last edited:
Reactions: Durante

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Watching "Myth or Treat" premiere with The Council and IRyS was awesome!
Now waiting for Ame to put up the link on her channel.