|OT| The Vtuber Thread | MetaHoloCouncil

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
PRISM and Vee are having an AmongUs collab in 30 mins.
It will mostly be in japanese i suspect but many of the people there that i recognise can speak english so it may be multilingual.

Pina's POV.

edit: i was wrong, it's mostly JP for group discussions so far.
update:
99% JP and Pina had hidden chat while she was active so there would be no spoilers so we were talking among us... tee hee hee
We decided that Pina need to toughen up as she is totally not built to be imposter but a few games with Penpals would train her to eliminate everyone and lie and decieve like a pro.

NijiEN 7th wave ffs, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: ExistentialThought

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
This is one of the highest-effort English language Vtuber clips I've seen (I'm not sure if "clip" is the right word. compilation? rearrangement?):

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Elira's watching TGA, i wonder if any other VTubers are?

Sava from Kawaii is making a cover of this...

I really like Sava and her voice work is amazing when she goes out of character. She's been voicing her Morrowind playthrough and it's great.

Quick example:

Phase and Kawaii have some serious talents on their rosters, i just hope they can break-out and do well. They're putting in the work so fingers crossed.

Last edited:
  • Gib
Reactions: Gintaro

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Also, new NijiEN debut streams this weekend!

To be honest, i almost completely forgot about ILUNA and i saw a clip with Selen and Yugo and i was thinking who the flip is Yugo?
But hey, good luck to 'em! I'll have this stream on in the background over the weekend most probably.

Rita from PRISM has the second lesson in music theory this weekend too.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Clubhouse 51 with punishments...

Don't forget the NijiEN Debut this weekend, well tomorrow.

Ami has an archived karaoke going on. Well worth watching, she's great.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
TMSK from VOMS is learning English, on the other hand it might help someone with their japanese too and she's fun.

Lisa from Tsundream is having a Drakengard/Nier karaoke.

Last edited:
Reactions: Durante

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018

Pippa's 10k celebration - She accidentally agreed to show feet and has spent the last few weeks trying to keep her sub count below 10k, lol
I have no idea what to expect.

She's just started and there's curently 5k+ people watching her presentation called "Feet bros - Holy fuck you people need Jesus."
6.5k now. jeeez. I'm capturing it and not watching because i'm going to sleep but i think a lot of people are getting called out in this stream.

Pina's having a Minecraft community event - "Best Igloo in Town" tomorrow and on Friday she is unboxing her Akko One Piece Mechanical Keyboard, us Penpals got her interested in mechanical keyboards and she had a stream where we helped her choose one so now we get an unboxing with a hyper excited Pina, cool.

Q&A with ObakePAM

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Ame is back...

But Kiara is ill, so she's postponed everything for a week or so but she has a deadline because she's off to Japan in Jan.

Sara from PRISM has a VTuber Q&A, a couple of the other agencies have been having industry Q&A lately too.
Sara always has a chatting timer onscreen so if you're watching the VOD skip that to get to the Q&A.

Also, the Connor & Ironmouse friendship of awesome continues...

Tons of great karaoke on recently too, mostly unarchived though.

Ophelie is studying Mumei next.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Some of you may be upset because the Kanata Holotalk is postponed for a week but Yuna's VTuber talk/chat show is not postponed. Enjoy.

Oh, i missed this!

Last edited:

ezodagrom

JELLYBEE
Nov 2, 2018
Portugal
www.youtube.com

Thank you, everyone, for always supporting our talents. hololive English member Gawr Gura (@gawrgura) will be taking a break from streaming for a period of time due to health reasons.
She will still continue to use Twitter to connect with fans. Please feel free to send her your well wishes and love. Thank you again for your patience and understanding. We look forward to her safe return once she gets better.

• Hug
Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Yeah she made a post earlier in the week that i forgot to post here because work is busy. Get well soon, Gura.

Lazulight talking about their JP visit.

My Hololive English christmas sweater turned up today. Just in time for last day of work on Friday. There's a bunch of us going into the office to meet up for a breakfast and to shut things down, we'll be kicked out of the building by midday.

Crunchy Hime has her own game coming out next year, pre-order up until 26th Jan.

Also, Kiara and a soundboard stream...

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
PRISM Final group event of the year - A gameshow

They are also having a big collab in a few days where they have to explore/escape a Minecraft construction Non has been building.

Obake PAM also has a BIG stream on ... oh bollocks to ya timezones, midnight 24th GMT lol, with 60 Vtuber guests.

It's not only Indies and the "smaller" agencies too... There's going to be representation from the larger groups i think.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
I'm so happy for Ame and her vocal coaching/singing training paying off. She's gone from hating her voice and being a gremlin with it to putting in the work on that Snow Halation cover. I think her gremlin karaoke streams were her having fun and accepting her voice and how to sing like Ame and it put her in the right mindset to get to where she is now. It doesn't even sound auto-tuned to hell and back either so i think she legit put a ton of effort into it.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
PAM big concert is on!

PAM got a surprise new rig today too and it's really expressive and a New Costume, Cool AF!

Just about to premiere!

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Phase Connect with the false advertising. "Awww they seem so lovely and seiso... WTF!?"

I freaking love Phase Connect. Tenma's Cristmas Tree review and decorating stream had me in stitches.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
I have watched so many scuffed karaoke tonight, it's been great, people just having fun and hanging out with their chat instead of taking things super seriously. I've also missed a ton of streams too, oh no, what a problem to have lol.

Anyway, hope you all have a great holidays fellow VTuber rabbit hole dwellers!

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018

Obake PAM has started uploading a selection from the big collab concert she hosted this Christmas.
It's worth watching the whole stream!

This is actually really beautiful... the Padorus are there to stand-in for some of the real-people and VAs who don't have avatars so everyone got Padorui.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Bae and Towa have a collab song releasing soon...

Selen's Unarchived Christmas Karaoke was a ton of fun.
Tomorrow when i wake up I need to watch Calli and her Mum's karaoke and then catch up with Panko's karaoke if it's not unarchived.

Ho Ho Ho Peko

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Naki has a cover collab with her "sister" Lucifer-Poi tomorrow

What is not tomorrow but soon, real soon is the KIARA HOLOEN SOCK PUPPET CONCERT!

Timeclash with Tenma starting Wolf Among Us....

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
After the last round about what bad kids get for christmas... yeah, lol.
Ah, it's fine tbh i find it funny but i'd love to see the discord chat tho.
Also, i missed the one after the "Milkman" conversation which they flashed for a few seconds and then started saying "Bye Bye VOD".
What was it?

edit: Oh god, "The alternative ending to Jumanji" had me crying.
Also, poor Enna is such a gremlin but also totally seiso.

Kronii outfit reveal...

I'll catch up tomorrow, it's nearly 4am here.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Holostars & NijiEN collab

Kyo's Brithday.

And i got Pina's first Fidough named after me which i'm over the moon about because i follow/membered to Sana, Rita Kamashiro and Korone who all have something bread related. The Sanalitte mascot was a loaf of bread like a puppy so it's super sentimental too.
Miss ya, Astrogirl. Sana Eternal.

This is Pina's second go at Pokemon but the last one was a bit of a wash as she had a "No lauging" challenge and it just wasn't right for a happy soul like Pina. This restart stream is much better as she's laughing and happy and having fun.

Also, Niji Music Unit Festival watchalong with Pomu... I think some/most of it was free?

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Kiara and Kronii collab cover for a gacha game OST? I assume that's what EpicSeven is.

Good on 'em, Inochi did wonders for AZKi in the Hololive Azur Lane crossover and music so fingers crossed this helps bring these two to more people.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
I swapped to Selen's POV as Pomu was a little too loud and screamy for 2am lol
edit: Now Selen's stream is cursed and flickering like a maniac so she has to restart the game.
edit: Selen will clip out the bad part from the VOD.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Gonna be a bit patchy as there's so much going on and i follow a lot of agencies not just the big ones and a LOT of it will be unarchived but i'll clean up later... and i'm gonna be drinking and watching streams, gaming etc so i will forgor. Anyway, let's start with good intentions eh?
On now, 13:30 GMT

Starting now... well at 1:45pm GMT

Oh lord, the scuff. Poor Bae and Fauna and Mumei but mainly Bae. It's truly chaos and scuff. lol

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018

HACHI has an album out, her first and it's fantastic.

Someone has put up video from their POV on the HoloEarth Stress Test Mini-Concert with AZKi & Calli

Hololive MixUp Shuffle

Mashup Polka looks amazing. Love it.
Peko Moona.. whew.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Council Off-Collab

Ophelia with her IRyS Voice Study

I got gifted membership to Sava Safari from Kawaii Project who i've been watching a lot and she put on her deep, older voice as a goal of her 5 day marathon and it was damned good. Totally diferent to her higher pitched normal character voice. Nina, Sava and Ophelie as a collab would be something else.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018

Just found a new channel too - VTuber Radio.
Highlights new releases each week... Let's see how long they last.
They're putting the links to the featured songs in the description at least, that's a good sign.

Last edited: