|OT| The Vtuber Thread | MetaHoloCouncil

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
13k watching AZKi singing, a bunch of us have our gold 2 year membership badges too.
Her growth has been insane since she moved to HoloPro.
To me and many Pioneers that's all that has changed but it's obviously exposed her to a larger audience somehow and brought in a LOT of new people.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Tenma's 100k Celebration stream... oh boy, this will be a ride for sure.

edit: Awww, i was gifted another month of membership to Kanpainiki when Tenma was crying about being grateful for 100k and all the support. Bless.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Jenma returns... well, handcam anyway.

AZKi Geoguessr collab with Koyori and Kanata.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
All of Gen 3 of Production Kawaii are graduating.
It's a shame i really enjoyed Letty and Sava. I'll miss Letty's comfy chaos and Sava's high energy mad-cap antics and comfy retro PC game streams. wish them the best in the future, whatever they do.

Gen 3 Messages

Nene, one of the founding members is ... unhappy.

Sounds like a charged situation so i expect a ton of drama and rumours. bleh.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Chapipi's Live2D designer Gezu has returned to streaming after 9 months hiatus... i wonder why? hmmmmm

Scuffed yet awesome still and her new avatar uses the b&w cartoon style which looks great.

This is a collab cover that Chapipi did with Utano Pandora who is also great and pops in to both Pina and Ami's streams.

Mysta Rias got live bonko'd

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018

Amazing...

V-Saikyo Apex Tournament has started and there's a great synergy with these 3. Go Team Snake Bite!

Axel fought for Selen to be allowed on the team as she used to be Predator rank back when it was top 500 but she admits she's nowhere near that level these days and she's loving being included in the tournament and on this team.
Altare was going on a trip and rearranged his hotels and flights and stuff so he could support Axel.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Pina is going on a hiatus but she will be back, she is moving house, taking a break, spending time doing her own thing to recharge and spending time with her family as she's moved closer to them. She also has a new original song released on youtube and spotify on the 26th.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Lumi's fantastic, i love her collabs with Ami too.
Lumi's back from her break tomorrow, it's why she's been posting these great edits and shorts and recaps.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Yura and Pikamee have been getting along really well.

AZKi continuing to collab more with other holomems and today it's Marine and some Puyo Puyo 2 tournament practise.
"[# Holo Puyo Teto Tournament] Learn from Captain Marine! Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 [Holo Live / AZKi / Hosho Marine] "

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Panko of Phase Connect is Italian and learnt English in 2 years so she could become a VTuber.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Kiara stream with Neuro-Sama...

Mado is a small indie Vtuber who develops her own games, so now she is playing through her latest game to see just how unbalanced it is. lol

Marine is holding auditions for VA for the RPG she wrote with a friend when in High School... It's the one from this clip...

She's so calm and collected until Subaru and Fubuki start playing it...

Panko is going to be debunking Italian stereotypes... this is going to be great too.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
IRyS playing COD:MW

Holomems audition to VA in Marine's RPG ( that she wrote in High School )

AZKi clip

Aia's latest installment of her TTRPG Adventures streams. For those of use who like this sort of thing.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
and a new agency...

edit:
Not a new agency, they are gen 3 but they stream on Twitch which i very, very rarely watch which is why i haven't heard of them..

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Hololive Blue Journey project's first video. Whoooo, they've put some weight behind this one.
The project is in conjunction with EMI Japan ( part of Universal ), has 23 talents, 3 songs announced so far, three people on each song and they can be on multiple songs. Miko, Marine and Polka on the next one on the 15th May.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
There's a thread on Holo Reddit where they named the Pro VA talents that Marine is working with on this project.
Reddit Hololive: Winning voice actors for Marines game - The Second World

This is an insanely stacked lineup of VAs:
Sefo: Haruki Ishiya
(Jin Mazama in Seton Academy; Rigur in That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime; Masato Oosuki in Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?)
Naririsha: Misato Fukuen
(Chibiusa in Sailor Moon; Toga in MHA; Golden Darkness in To Love-ru; Yin in Darker than Black)
Dithereven: Hiroki Touchi
(Abel in Trinity Blood; Baldroy in Black Butler; JP Dub for Dean Winchester in Supernatural; JP Dub Nathan Drake in Uncharted games; JP Dub Chris Redfield in Resident Evil)
Tina: Ayane Sakura
(Uraraka in MHA; Yotsuba in The Quintessential Quintuplets; Mitake Ran in BanG Dream!; Nao in Charlotte; Kokoa in Is the Order a Rabbit?; Shimakaze in KanColle; Epsilon in Overlord; Gabi Braun in AoT; Iroha in My Teen RomCom SNAFU Too!)
Riana: Marina Inoue
(Armin in AoT; Momo Yaoyorozu in MHA; Yoko in Gurren Lagann; Sora in I Don't Have Many Friends; Tooka in Date A Live)
Thor: Seiichirou Yamashita:
(Cid Kagenou in The Eminence in Shadow; Kakeru in Orange)
Guat: Mie Sonozaki
(Arle Nadja in Puyo Puyo Tetris; Shimura Nana in MHA; Viola in One Piece)
Some of the other Seiyuu who auditioned also have parts as narrators and things.

I missed it but apparently Marine had the Holomem auditions and then at the end of that stream said she would be using professional VAs for the project. Which is great but also i think some of the Holomems, ( ahem, AZKI, ahem) were great.

Koefficient was dragged into the VTuber rabbit hole by his chat about two years ago and now has a series he recently started with VTuber guests where he chats with them, plays some games, has some silly quizzes etc. It's been pretty good fun.

The latest guest is Mika from NijiID, if you've watched any NijiEN then you'll have seen Mika as she collabs with them a lot.

There's also a highlight vid in the description.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018

IRyS is back and has actual usable internet! Yay!

Pina is off on a 3 month hiatus while she moves house, settles in, spends time with family and recharges.
She will be on social media etc but not streaming until end of July. Penpals are gonna miss her for sure.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Ami has a new presentation... "New games on old consoles".
She's a bit nervous bless her.

REDALiCE has a new song featuring Delutaya and it's got a very Dave Rodgers Eurobeat feel to it to my ears. Only short but it's great.

You'll probably recognise him from his many collabs with Holomems including Haachama Big Red Heart and Pekorap with... well, Pekora.
I've posted a bunch of his tracks before, he's part of a long established DJ circle in Japan, Tano*C

Reactions: ExistentialThought

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Vreverie Gen 2 first debut in a few hours...

Mika and Enna ... i love their collabs.

Selen has a new "mystery" outfit reveal...

Uto's last stream before her indefinite hiatus.
She's returning to her normal life, there's no emergency or anything, she just wants to back away from the spotlight.
She may come back which is why she isn't "graduating" but there's nothing definite.
She's making everything private to prevent the speculation that happened on her last hiatus.

Reactions: Durante