|OT| This is a miniature painting thread

thekeats1999

MetaMember
Dec 10, 2018
Well it has been a while.

Kind of been off my painting the last few months. But starting to get that urge with a new edition of Kill Team out now. Plus games with people being in the same room being a thing again.

So thought I would post some more bits here to try and encourage myself a bit more.

First up in my Warmaster Titan for Adeptus Titanicus. He has been a project that has been going on for sometime now. Nowhere near complete, with lots of little details to sort out. But he is looking good.

Then there where a set of Blood Angels I did a fair while back. They where originally going to be a new Army. However I kind of got bored of painting them and they never went any further. Instead they will now end up as a small Kill Team instead.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Jeeeez, she makes it look so easy too.
Most of my friends play Warhammer or 40k so there's not as much scope as the models are way smaller but i'd love to see some Warhammer models painted like this.

Last edited:
  • This!
Reactions: Cacher

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Jeeeez, she makes it look so easy too.
Most of my friends play Warhammer or 40k so there's not as much scope as the models are way smaller but i'd love to see some Warhammer models painted like this.
I found that her older video are more detailed into how she painted the figures. This one looks like a pretty good reference material for learning:

I think this is possible on miniature (thus posting in this thread rather than the figurine thread), but it will be a much tougher task.

Last edited: