PSA Welcome to MetaCouncil!

Sini

Jan 26, 2019
Hi, I too found the site from the Reddit post. I used to actively browse Gaf but then owner killed it and I never joined ResetEra because of reasons.
This place seems a little bit more PC centric and I like couple of the rules so hopefully I'll have reasons to stick around.

Paul

Jan 26, 2019
wow, so many new people joined!!! O_O

welcome to senbon, Zexen, MrWizard, Zato, Vash63, Paul, Gengis Khan, Steve, d00d3n, Sini, Restricto and JoJoUK! glad you all decided to stop by .... hope you'll have a good time in here! :)

---

and also warmest of welcomes to the one and only JaseC!!! so good to finally have you in here, man! :D

:wd_heart:
Hi there everyone. Joined because of the article on PCGamer about Durante's new company, never heard of this forum before then. Seeing the terms of use being so unusual, figured I wanted to see what's up :)

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Hi, I too found the site from the Reddit post. I used to actively browse Gaf but then owner killed it and I never joined ResetEra because of reasons.
This place seems a little bit more PC centric and I like couple of the rules so hopefully I'll have reasons to stick around.
that's good to hear :) welcome!

Hi there everyone. Joined because of the article on PCGamer about Durante's new company, never heard of this forum before then. Seeing the terms of use being so unusual, figured I wanted to see what's up :)
well the forum hasn't been around for too long .... it's been like 4 months, i think :p

but yeah - welcome :) hopefully you'll enjoy your time here :)

Zexen

Jan 26, 2019
Thanks for the welcome. I discovered the forum like many others, thanks to the article/posts about Durante's new studio.

This place seems nice, and it's great to see this many names I recognize from the PC centric threads on OldGAF and ERA.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Thanks for the welcome Lashman, interesting place!
Cool idea for a moderation structure, it'll be interesting to see where this goes.
Thanks for the warm welcome! Intriguing concept.
thanks! :) hopefully it will work out fine :D

Thanks for the welcome. I discovered the forum like many others, thanks to the article/posts about Durante's new studio.

This place seems nice, and it's great to see this many names I recognize from the PC centric threads on OldGAF and ERA.
yeah, a lot of the old guard is in here :D that's for sure