PSA Welcome to MetaCouncil!

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
... and warm welcome to KiDdYoNe! sooooo good to have you in here, man! :D hope you'll enjoy our little forum, lol

:wd_heart:

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
the warmest of welcomes to the one and only Wbacon!!! it's great to have you in here, man! hope you'll enjoy your time in our little forum :D

:wd_praise:

Reactions: sauce

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
even more people joining! :)

welcome to 1upmuffin! glad you decided to stop by .... hopefully you'll enjoy your time in here! :D

Reactions: Gevin

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Thanks for the welcome lashman , I found the site after the Durante post on reddit so had to come over and join!
he posted the announcement on reddit as well? that's cool ... do you still have the link to it maybe? :)

and no problem - we're all glad you decided to join! :D

Sini

Jan 26, 2019
Hi, I too found the site from the Reddit post. I used to actively browse Gaf but then owner killed it and I never joined ResetEra because of reasons.
This place seems a little bit more PC centric and I like couple of the rules so hopefully I'll have reasons to stick around.

Paul

MetaMember
Jan 26, 2019
wow, so many new people joined!!! O_O

welcome to senbon, Zexen, MrWizard, Zato, Vash63, Paul, Gengis Khan, Steve, d00d3n, Sini, Restricto and JoJoUK! glad you all decided to stop by .... hope you'll have a good time in here! :)

---

and also warmest of welcomes to the one and only JaseC!!! so good to finally have you in here, man! :D

:wd_heart:
Hi there everyone. Joined because of the article on PCGamer about Durante's new company, never heard of this forum before then. Seeing the terms of use being so unusual, figured I wanted to see what's up :)

Reactions: lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Hi, I too found the site from the Reddit post. I used to actively browse Gaf but then owner killed it and I never joined ResetEra because of reasons.
This place seems a little bit more PC centric and I like couple of the rules so hopefully I'll have reasons to stick around.
that's good to hear :) welcome!

Hi there everyone. Joined because of the article on PCGamer about Durante's new company, never heard of this forum before then. Seeing the terms of use being so unusual, figured I wanted to see what's up :)
well the forum hasn't been around for too long .... it's been like 4 months, i think :p

but yeah - welcome :) hopefully you'll enjoy your time here :)

Zexen

Jan 26, 2019
Thanks for the welcome. I discovered the forum like many others, thanks to the article/posts about Durante's new studio.

This place seems nice, and it's great to see this many names I recognize from the PC centric threads on OldGAF and ERA.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Thanks for the welcome Lashman, interesting place!
Cool idea for a moderation structure, it'll be interesting to see where this goes.
Thanks for the warm welcome! Intriguing concept.
thanks! :) hopefully it will work out fine :D

Thanks for the welcome. I discovered the forum like many others, thanks to the article/posts about Durante's new studio.

This place seems nice, and it's great to see this many names I recognize from the PC centric threads on OldGAF and ERA.
yeah, a lot of the old guard is in here :D that's for sure

Reactions: Zexen