PSA Welcome to MetaCouncil!

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Becareful newcomers, you better lick valves boots and ignore insults if you come here.
The only person who has been throwing around Insults here was you.
For an entire week now you've been kicking and screaming about pointless nonsense like a 6 year old then deleting your posts and posting Insults again while screaming that no one will give your posts 'likes'

An honest word of advice: Seek Therapy.
Because you clearly have problems, and those are not with this Forum.

Reactions: Flips

Trisolarian

Jul 12, 2019
The only person who has been throwing around Insults here was you.
For an entire week now you've been kicking and screaming about pointless nonsense like a 6 year old then deleting your posts and posting Insults again while screaming that no one will give your posts 'likes'

An honest word of advice: Seek Therapy.
Because you clearly have problems, and those are not with this Forum.
I'm deleting my posts because I felt bad for a moment, it was rude to do this in the greeting thread. A lot of people get something out of Metacouncil. I don't anymore but you know. And you had to quote it to bring it back.

Deleted member 113

One of my all time favorites, probably my favorite game of the 16-bit era.
I still have my copy for the SEGA Mega Drive.
I keep hoping for a revival of the series. :giggle:

A few years ago, I had some hope for Monster Madness: Battle For Suburbia, but while I had some fun with it, much of the charm of ZAMN was missing.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
This place looks like a breath of fresh air especially for PC/VR communities
well the VR thread is like 90% Alextended posts :p hopefully more people start posting there as well, lol

oh, and don't forget to set your avatar, profile background pic and custom tag if you want :) (same goes for sleepnaught and Blackage ... i just forgot to mention it earlier, sorry)

oh, you can connect your steam account as well if you want

kaelan

Jan 3, 2020
well the VR thread is like 90% Alextended posts :p hopefully more people start posting there as well, lol

oh, and don't forget to set your avatar, profile background pic and custom tag if you want :) (same goes for sleepnaught and Blackage ... i just forgot to mention it earlier, sorry)

Will do more of that when I get to my desktop.

Regardless of the volume of posts, it feels nice to not have to justify the core values of a platform constantly in a thread about the platform.

sleepnaught

Jan 3, 2020

Oh, neat that you can link your steam account. Really enjoy this forum design/aesthetic too.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Oh, neat that you can link your steam account.
indeed :) it doesn't do much ... but it's easier for people who want to send invites etc. since it shows up under your username

oh, and your stats get included in the stat pages as well (if your profile is set to public, of course)

Really enjoy this forum design/aesthetic too.
yeah, i like it too ... dark theme FTW! :D

Reactions: PossiblyPudding