PSA Welcome to MetaCouncil!

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Thanks for welcoming me in. Don't remember how i stumbled on this forum, but i'm using it for a while as it seems to be a great way to keep informed on PC games and people here seems cool. :)
that's nice to hear :) welcome again then! :D

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Thanks for having me. Nice to already have seen a couple of people I've seen before elsewhere. Looking forward to my time here.
that's great to hear! glad you decided to join then ... and welcome again! :)

Reactions: NeilH

Aztechnology

Just wants 4 player Total War
Jul 16, 2021
and welcome to dude, Ripthord, Fantasy_Star, Wubby, Gr8one, abunai, Aztechnology, zesty, Sun, theBonehead, madjackal, nmytik, SikSlayer, MagnusGman, Falcato, TheTrashMan, RazorbackDB, Giant Baba O'Reily, NeilH, jarosh, CosmicHorror69, and Waaghals ... whew, so many new people, what's going on? glad you all decided to stop by :) hope you'll enjoy your time in our tiny forum :)
I was on Era on a steam deck thread and saw Durantes post and then several other familiar names and avatars from the old Neogaf days. So I thought I’d pop in and see if the cozier community with some old friends was a good fit.

Last edited:

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
I was on Era on a steam deck thread and saw Durantes post and then several other familiar names and avatars from the old Neogaf days. So I thought I’d pop in and see if the cozier community with some old friends was a good fit.
hey, thanks for the welcome. Same as others, posted a decent amount back in the old days of GAF and sort of lurked on and off in ResetERA due to real life being insanely busy. Things are calm now so figured I would register here, so, hey!

ohh, that's nice ... welcome (back?) then! :) good to see you here

:wd_heart:

• Love
Reactions: abunai and Li Kao

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
and welcome to sca as well! glad you decided to stop by ... hope you'll have a good time in here :)

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Saw this forum mentioned on an Era Steam Deck thread. I checked it out and saw some familiar usernames from Era and oldGAF, so I ended up registering. Seems pretty cozy.
oh, that's nice to hear :) welcome then ... good to see you here :D

Wubby

Jul 16, 2021
Saw this forum mentioned on an Era Steam Deck thread. I checked it out and saw some familiar usernames from Era and oldGAF, so I ended up registering. Seems pretty cozy. The democratic, all members are equal, 'rule' is pretty interesting.
Same goes for me as well! Saw the post from Durante that was tweeted and posted in that thread and then came over here to join after someone else posted the link to the place. Seeing the terms/rules for this place were quite intriguing as well so here I am!

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Same goes for me as well! Saw the post from Durante that was tweeted and posted in that thread and then came over here to join after someone else posted the link to the place. Seeing the terms/rules for this place were quite intriguing as well so here I am!
that's great to hear :) welcome again then! :D