PSA Welcome to MetaCouncil!

xyla

Jul 19, 2021
and welcome to xyla, KimonoNoNo, and gr8kamon! glad you all decided to drop by ... hope you'll enjoy your time in our little forum :)

one day people will actually start replying to my welcome messages again ... one day :negative-blob:
Why not make that today! :)
Thanks for the warm welcome - found out about this place with the Steam Deck announcement and thought I'd risk a look.

Minsc

Aug 7, 2021
Thanks for the welcome! Hello to you and all the other names/people I've met over the years. I hope to stay a while and contribute as I can, from what I've seen of the forum so far, I am not sure how long it will remain "tiny" but it looks like I'll enjoy my stay here quite a bit! The slower pace isn't really a bad thing either. Well hope the forum does well and there's lots of fun discussions and games to enjoy for everyone!

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Thanks for the welcome! Hello to you and all the other names/people I've met over the years. I hope to stay a while and contribute as I can, from what I've seen of the forum so far, I am not sure how long it will remain "tiny" but it looks like I'll enjoy my stay here quite a bit! The slower pace isn't really a bad thing either. Well hope the forum does well and there's lots of fun discussions and games to enjoy for everyone!
awww, that's nice to hear :D and welcome again!

:steam_pigblanket:

TrishaKit

The Recusant's Sigil
Aug 11, 2021
welcome to Cecil, and TrishaKit! glad you decided to stop by ... hope you'll have a good time in here :)
Thanks for the welcome!!!
I appreciate it :D
I've not really been on a forum much at all for a good while and I missed being part of a community, so I'm glad I was able to finally make my way here! Here's hoping to a wonderful time in this brand new community. Finally I'll have a place to ramble about jrpgs haha

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Thanks for the welcome!!!
I appreciate it :D
I've not really been on a forum much at all for a good while and I missed being part of a community, so I'm glad I was able to finally make my way here! Here's hoping to a wonderful time in this brand new community. Finally I'll have a place to ramble about jrpgs haha
oh, that's actually great to hear :) and welcome again!

:steam_pigblanket:

Oheao

Jun 29, 2019
Hey, I know someone who's trying to join but is having issues receiving his confirmation email. Is there someway he can get into contact with someone here to have it resolved?