PSA Welcome to MetaCouncil!

teezzy

formerly 'deftones r cool'
Apr 19, 2019
Yoooo

I'm here because PC Era >>>>>>> everyone else on Era.

So, I guess this is my home now.

Does this site come in purple, per chance? Best color.

Solid dark theme here either way.

Reactions: Deleted member 113

DollEyes

Out of Mana
Apr 17, 2019
Maybe this is the best place to ask: would it be possible to also have the forum directory links ( Forums > Discussion> PostMeta) at the bottom of the thread view in the mobile skin? It's so much easier to hit something at the bottom of the screen :drinking-blob:

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Maybe this is the best place to ask: would it be possible to also have the forum directory links ( Forums > Discussion> PostMeta) at the bottom of the thread view in the mobile skin? It's so much easier to hit something at the bottom of the screen :drinking-blob:
i did pass it along ... if possible - should be updated soon (hopefully ... fingers crossed)

Lots of people joining, pretty fast growing.
yeah, lots of new faces :)

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
I'll make due. Purple just does best to hide my child-bearing hips.
If you use Firefox have a look at Midnight Lizard. It can grind to a halt on stupidly complex sites but it does allow you to recolour websites using themes.
Midnight Lizard - Home

Together with the "Cyberpunkish" theme there's a lotta purple going on on my screen!
Cyberpunkish Firefox Theme

... and if you use Visual Studio Code or the VSCodium branch then the 2077 theme is excellent.
VSCode 2077 Theme

Last edited:

Phoenix RISING

A phoenix always RISES!
Apr 23, 2019
Ann Arbor, MI
www.geeksundergrace.com
no problem :) and yes, definitely time for an avatar :D but don't forget you can set your profile cover as well (just go to your profile and click "cover") :)
All this high tech stuff, man. I'm just thinking to get an avatar (at home; currently at work), but I see there's Steam integration like on Discord, too.

Is there a page that lists all the snazzy features this place offers? Thanks.

Reactions: Deleted member 113