Community What are your most anticipated games of 2019?

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Waiting for the day Square finally releases the collections of 1 and 2 on the PC. Any time now!
Pretty much. I have the collection + 2.8 on PS4, but I really don't wanna touch that thing anymore. Honestly I can live without Kingdom Hearts, but I would really like for the series to get on PC someday...
It's just a matter of years.
Most likely it's a gigantic licensing clusterfuck between SE, Disney, Utada Hikaru, the Tarzan rights holder and potentially Johnny Depps agencies.

At least the PS4 Collections already support higher framerates, so the ports are gonna be good at least, whenever they come.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Most likely it's a gigantic licensing clusterfuck between SE, Disney, Utada Hikaru, the Tarzan rights holder and potentially Johnny Depps agencies.
maybe ... but in that case - why is 3 coming out on Xbone as well? Depp, Tarzan(?) etc. are all still in there ...

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
maybe ... but in that case - why is 3 coming out on Xbone as well? Depp, Tarzan(?) etc. are all still in there ...
Tarzan hasn't been in any game after the first one.
Just saying, it might required a lot of negotiation to even get the remasters and such.
Would also explain why they arent porting the older games to xbox before Kh3

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Tarzan hasn't been in any game after the first one.
Just saying, it might required a lot of negotiation to even get the remasters and such.
Would also explain why they arent porting the older games to xbox before Kh3
oh, he wasn't ... my bad then ... i haven't played any of the games :p

still - hoping they'll, at the very least, release 3 on steam as well

a year later, shadow-dropped, with zero marketing - as is The Squeenix Way™

Exzyleph

Dark Eroge Lord
Oct 9, 2018
I've basically been checked out mentally for a while, with regards to gaming news, so I haven't really been cognizant of what gets released in 2019.

That said, while I am not sure if it counts and while I am not sure the first chapter will even be out in 2019, my answer has to be the recently revealed Ciconia no naku koro ni, the next entry in the 'When They Cry' series of visual novels by 07th Expansion:

I would also have said Doom Eternal and Rage 2, but I am not willing to contend with Bethesda's client/store tomfoolery, and so I'll have to wait for that to get released somewhere sane down the line.

Yoshi

o_O
Jan 5, 2019
The Outer Worlds
Psychonauts 2
Greedfall
Cyberpunk 2077
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Reactions: lashman

Ibuki

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
Colorado, USA
Resident Evil 2
Kingdom Hearts III
Metro Exodus
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Devil May Cry 5
Control
The Outer Worlds
Atomic Heart
In the Valley of Gods
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Rage 2
DOOM Eternal
Wolfenstein: Youngblood

I'm probably missing stuff, but these are the really important ones at least.

Milena

Lost in VR
Jan 4, 2019
That I remember right now: The Outer Worlds, Control, In The Valley of Gods, Wolfenstein Youngblood and Glass Masquerade 2.

Still unsure about Metro Exodus, Sekiro and Biomutant.