Community Backlog Blitz Season 4 - Runs July 1 through September 30 with a raffle at the end

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
Finally got through the last like 40 minutes of Lust for Darkness. Kind of.. let down I guess? not bad, but middling? that's 3 of 5 down for me.

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
beep boop I bought into the hype somewhere around Episode 4's release, sure it would be all out soon after, and was excited when the fifth episode came out. And then I heard people gushing about why it was so good and I realized I likely would absolutely hate it. I've yet to try it but congratulations for making your way through it.
I'd say it's worth a try if you own it anyway. It has its moments. Maybe if you go in with the expectation that everything you see and do is largely textural, impressions of or responses to the setting rather than there being an explicit narrative core to it, it could help. To me anyway, it's kind of like if a TV show was mostly made up of filler episodes; a lot of color and feeling, not much directionality. By the end of the second or third act you'd have a pretty good idea of whether or not it's your kind of thing.

Ah, and I'll be switching Wuppo to Shadowrun: Dragonfall if that's alright. Got my doubts about Antechamber and Lisa, which I mentioned before as possible alternates. I think Dragonfall will be a safer pick enjoyment-wise than those. It has been sitting in my backlog for a good while too.

OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
At the pace people have been going this might have the most completed games of any of our Blitzes. Most people have completed 3+ of their games already or have games indicated that they're actively working on. Nice!

I still have one more game but got distracted with other stuff. I'll easily finish it next month since it should only be like 15-20 hours.

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
I started Faxanadu earlier today, seems 6-8 hours so I'm gonna be done with it fairly quickly. Then just Lightning Returns left, that will be 35 hours at the minimum, I haven't looked at the achievements at all but I doubt I'll do them all.

BlueOdin

Dec 3, 2018
Finished Murder By Numbers. Really liked. Great feel good game. Especially the soundtrack.

There are some aspects that I found bad. Mostly the investigation part where you had to move your cursor over a picture, hoping it would turn red. There was no real indication that there was something there. For example in one part you have to move over a door to find an invitation to a party. I get why it is that way, budget and time and budget which is why I don't want to hold it against them too much.

Otherwise the game deals with a messy divorce, queer issues, robot conscience, shitty people in showbiz and some other themes you don't see often in videogames. Or at least in the part I know.

Will now do the last batch of Scout memories because solving nonograms to Ace Attorney music is great

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
Finished my fifth and final game a few minutes ago — Shadowrun: Dragonfall. What a joy to play. Incredibly fun. I would definitely recommend it to anyone even vaguely interested in RPGs.

I’m very glad that I participated in this. Setting a concrete goal with an end date in mind really helped me to focus!

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Finished my first playthrough of Trails of Cold Steel. I enjoyed it a lot EXCEPT the final boss fight. Need some time to collect my thoughts so I will post them in the rating thread later.

Two short titles remaining. I will take my time to finish them in Sep. Meanwhile, I will start my second playthrough on Cold Steel and play some side activities of Watch Dogs.

Reactions: beep boop

Rockin' Ranger

Rangers With Candy
Nov 7, 2018
After mostly playing Trails of Cold Steel instead of my blitz games I finally finished my second game of the blitz with nothing & nowhere.

Reactions: Cacher

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
Alright so I completed the entire F.E.A.R Franchise and the X COM 2 base game (Not war of the chosen, going to do that later on legendary)

I Liked the base game a lot and the expansions/ DLC for the first game were pretty great. Then it just sort of went downhill, getting gradually worse I liked it overall and the story was pretty good but it basically just changed into a different style of game with the other games with the 2nd being the closest the first and its expansions and the remaining ones being just kind of bad examples close to what it was.

X Com 2 is well pretty amazing. It got rid of the biggest problems I had with the original modern Xcom, so I'll look forward to really getting to the nitty gritty stuff of war of the chosen. Biggest thing I didn't like is more of a problem with the style of game is their is never really enugh story missions. I've already played some side? backstory DLC missions that were tied together for Shens Legacy and Tactical something or other and those ones are pretty great because they're all fully voiced and have a running commentary basically the entire time so far

I've got more games to go through though

ganmo

My Neighbour Totoro
Dec 10, 2018
finished last game on my list which was Yakuza Kiwami. some thoughts I have about this game. I think the story was kind of short compared with Yakuza 0. moreover there were some parts in the main story which felt like fetch quests. but in overall I kind of enjoyed the game, and are looking forward to get hands on Yakuza Kiwami 2. and I hope they will release the remaining games to Steam too. otherwise I guess I need to watch how the story continues in some Youtube video ;)

Futaleufu

Laughing Chojin
Mar 14, 2019
Dragon's Dogma and its DLC completed, thats 4 out of 5.

Next game: Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Accoun

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
Might as well also post it in the thread:

• Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization - Bleh. GGO Fatal Bullet was a decent podcast game (even if it felt low-budget) and I hoped for similar thing here. Wasn't very fun and I mostly finished it due to the sunk time fallacy. Kinda like Tales Of Berseria, but that one at least picked back up in the late game - this didn't.
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Finally played. I remember all the hype when the leaked version appeared and eased people's worries, but I didn't have a proper PC or console then. Enjoyed it a lot, but felt like it still was simplified and easier compared to what I remember from the original. Which I never finished, so I missed quite a few references.
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Missing Link (not listed on the spreadsheet since it's integrated in the DE, even if I played it separately) - gives some backstory to the sequel, but other than that it's pretty forgettable. Considering I played the original release, it was at least nice that I didn't have to kill the boss.
  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - OK, that was a surprise. I know it wasn't really finished, because it shows, but I believe most people say it's just a lesser HR. Meanwhile, I enjoyed it more. Felt like it was, for a lack of better word, denser in the right way. Prague was a really cool mix of old town and futuristic architecture. One thing that I didn't like was the loading between two sides of the river. Smaller areas from the previous game had a bit of an upside - it made some quests really annoying.

Reactions: lashman

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
Finally started on Ori and the Blind Forest, which is my fifth and final game for the Blitz.
What a wonderful game! The art, the music and everything else!!

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
I beat Legend of Grimrock 2
Got the regular ending and the "true" ending, after completing it on the hard difficulty. Not going to bother with doing it on ironman or gridmode because fuck that. I enjoyed it quite a bit for a different change of pace compared to other kinds of games.
Biggest complaint is some of the the puzzles are just complete shit, having to walk in specific ways while I have the literal instructions to solve the puzzle because I have the solution i found ingame and I still cant solve it because I'm "doing it wrong" is fucking dumb. I had the same problem with legend of grimrock 1. Maybe i'm just fucking stupid.

Maybe not. Because my all strength minotaur barbarian recked your dumbass smarty pants get wrecked bitch ass puzzle loving dork.

OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
Forgot to do the update.

We're into the final month! As we get closer to the end I'll do more reminders but don't forget to update the spreadsheet with your progress. The prize pool is at $35.73 currently so if anyone wants to chip in for the end season raffle I'll post the usual methods to send it to me below. As per usual unless stated that you want to be anonymous I'll post any updates here of money added and by who so it's all tracked appropriately. Finish up those games! We had a lot of participants this time so your odds of winning will go up with more games completed.

As mentioned, here's where to chip in if you wish to. It's in no way required to have a chance to win the raffle.

Paypal - Wibblewozzer@gmail.com
Venmo - @Nicholas-Garboden
Square Cash App - $NicholasGarboden

Futaleufu

Laughing Chojin
Mar 14, 2019
Deus Ex Mankind Divided completed, thats 5/5

Very good game with excellent side missions and a compact open world that feels very alive.

Reactions: beep boop

Accoun

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
Copying my Steam comments to Kurt Russell since I guess it's a description.

Need For Speed: Payback - It was... OK. The map design was nice, but I didn't enjoy Drift, Drag and Dirt as much as normal racing or police escapes. Dirt picked up in the second league, because the tracks had more verticality but fell of a bit in the third one (which was still better than the first one).

The two biggest problems were the music (the OST wasn't that great overall and some tracks are relegated to cars of different classes, which makes it more repeatable than it would be normally) and upgrade system, which is based on RNG stat cards. So you need to either grind races in hope of getting something good, hope something good appears in the upgrade shop (which refreshes stock every 10 minutes) or hope you get something good from a literal slot machine that you pay with a currency you sell old cards for or get from lootboxes because of course. I saw people complaining about the cars having separate classes which you can't switch and have to buy the car again, and I guess it's valid, but I kinda just stuck to the starting cars anyway.

On the other hand, I enjoyed the scripted story missions way more than I expected. I cringed hard when I first saw them at E3 and while the first isn't that great, the rest was pretty damn fun. Not because the scenes themselves were interesting, but they switch between characters and by that, different playstyles on the fly - so they don't get boring and stand out from the standard races.

tl;dr - I haven't played a car racer in ages and I had a bit of fun. More experienced in the genre and especially fans of the series might disagree due to other games doing stuff better.

Kurt Russell

SUPREME OVERLORD OF EVIL
Sep 6, 2018
Mar del Plata
Copying my Steam comments to Kurt Russell since I guess it's a description.

Need For Speed: Payback - It was... OK. The map design was nice, but I didn't enjoy Drift, Drag and Dirt as much as normal racing or police escapes. Dirt picked up in the second league, because the tracks had more verticality but fell of a bit in the third one (which was still better than the first one).

The two biggest problems were the music (the OST wasn't that great overall and some tracks are relegated to cars of different classes, which makes it more repeatable than it would be normally) and upgrade system, which is based on RNG stat cards. So you need to either grind races in hope of getting something good, hope something good appears in the upgrade shop (which refreshes stock every 10 minutes) or hope you get something good from a literal slot machine that you pay with a currency you sell old cards for or get from lootboxes because of course. I saw people complaining about the cars having separate classes which you can't switch and have to buy the car again, and I guess it's valid, but I kinda just stuck to the starting cars anyway.

On the other hand, I enjoyed the scripted story missions way more than I expected. I cringed hard when I first saw them at E3 and while the first isn't that great, the rest was pretty damn fun. Not because the scenes themselves were interesting, but they switch between characters and by that, different playstyles on the fly - so they don't get boring and stand out from the standard races.

tl;dr - I haven't played a car racer in ages and I had a bit of fun. More experienced in the genre and especially fans of the series might disagree due to other games doing stuff better.
Thanks again! Sounds like something I might enjoy, since I already turn off music in big budget racers.

Reactions: lashman

Accoun

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
There was one scene where the subtitles didn't work properly and a stream I had running in the background overpowered the dialogue. Not that I missed anything of note, since it's pretty much garbage - just the fact that it happened annoyed me.

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
Well Alan wake is complete shit

I installed it 3 times (After having it installed ready to play already)

It played fine at first then I adjusted settings, reststarted the game and it bluescreened my computer. Followed up by it uninstalled itself. So I reinstalled it/downloaded it again and put it on my SSD instead of my HD drive to see if it that was the problem? Then looked around on the internet and pc gaming wiki or whatever saw it might have to do something with Vsync and I had turned on Free sync because of my monitor so I basically turned everything off and tried again turning it on again for Wake.

Yeah it did it again another 3 times for blue screening/uninstalling its self.
I'm going to find another game to play that was dumb.

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
Well Alan wake is complete shit

I installed it 3 times (After having it installed ready to play already)

It played fine at first then I adjusted settings, reststarted the game and it bluescreened my computer. Followed up by it uninstalled itself. So I reinstalled it/downloaded it again and put it on my SSD instead of my HD drive to see if it that was the problem? Then looked around on the internet and pc gaming wiki or whatever saw it might have to do something with Vsync and I had turned on Free sync because of my monitor so I basically turned everything off and tried again turning it on again for Wake.

Yeah it did it again another 3 times for blue screening/uninstalling its self.
I'm going to find another game to play that was dumb.
So I lied I spent 3-4 more hours trying to fix it and found a solution
Alright, so I was able to find a work around for it crashing my entire computer by looking up "crash problem solutions" the devs suggested in 2012 with the stating Alan Wake on its on will never cause a computer to blue screen on its on so its clearly the fault of a GPU or a failing power supply.

Well the solution to get it to work is setting steam start up commands forcing the game to start in Windowed mode, no vsync, no blur, (I also used the start up command to force it to delete my cloud save), along with forced resolution of 1920x1080

Surprise surprise it doesn't crash my computer anymore. It just crashes the fucking game whenever I quit the game and creates a crash file that they ask me to PLEASE SUBMIT CRASH LOG FOR THE QUALITY OF THE GAME

95% of the time Stuff on PC is super simple but there's always that 5% that is just annoying as shit

So far my takeaway of playing chapter 1 is I have no fucking idea what's going on besides that dude fucking loves flashlights and he would of murdered everyone in a scooby doo episode

Fake edit:

I forgot that I might as well list my launch options for Alan Wake:

-window -novsync -noblur -w1920 -h1080

Additional commands you can put into the launch options for steam ( I used the cleancloud setting once to delete my cloud save since that stores game settings for you):

-w: Screen width, e.g. -w1280
-h: Screen height, e.g. -h720
-window: Force windowed
-novsync: Disables v-sync
-showfps: Shows a frame rate counter on screen
-forcesurround: Forces 5.1 speaker mode
-forcestereo: Forces stereo 2 channel speaker mode
-nosound: Disables sound
-cleancloud: Deletes your save games and settings for Alan Wake from Steam Cloud
-noblur: Disables the in-game vector blur
-locale=xx: Forces a selected locale, e. g. -locale=en for English
-developermenu: Adds new menu [Developer Menu] to start screen to get guns, flashlight and more

Last edited:
Reactions: Parsnip and Cacher

Accoun

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
OK, went back to Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and finished it. As awkward as it is to say considering I returned to it after 6-7 months, I actually liked it pretty much. Like, the previous one was probably better but this ain't bad at all. Especially considering the online complainers.

Also, I think it's the first time I finished all 5 games in the blitz?

OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
Looks like I might have to drop Need For Speed Heat at the last moment. Turns out there's some major bugginess when it comes to HDR. Some people can get it working with different fixes but after it freezing on a black screen requiring me to reboot ~15 times as I try all sorts of different things I'm getting real close to giving up. I really want to play it but it just may not work out.

It's really frustrating.

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
I believe that I am more than half way through Ori and the Blind Forest. A really wonderful game. But I find it that I am getting new skills every 20 minutes or so. There are so many skills in the game that it feels too many.

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
So I lied I spent 3-4 more hours trying to fix it and found a solution
Alright, so I was able to find a work around for it crashing my entire computer by looking up "crash problem solutions" the devs suggested in 2012 with the stating Alan Wake on its on will never cause a computer to blue screen on its on so its clearly the fault of a GPU or a failing power supply.

Well the solution to get it to work is setting steam start up commands forcing the game to start in Windowed mode, no vsync, no blur, (I also used the start up command to force it to delete my cloud save), along with forced resolution of 1920x1080

Surprise surprise it doesn't crash my computer anymore. It just crashes the fucking game whenever I quit the game and creates a crash file that they ask me to PLEASE SUBMIT CRASH LOG FOR THE QUALITY OF THE GAME

95% of the time Stuff on PC is super simple but there's always that 5% that is just annoying as shit

So far my takeaway of playing chapter 1 is I have no fucking idea what's going on besides that dude fucking loves flashlights and he would of murdered everyone in a scooby doo episode

Fake edit:

I forgot that I might as well list my launch options for Alan Wake:

-window -novsync -noblur -w1920 -h1080

Additional commands you can put into the launch options for steam ( I used the cleancloud setting once to delete my cloud save since that stores game settings for you):

-w: Screen width, e.g. -w1280
-h: Screen height, e.g. -h720
-window: Force windowed
-novsync: Disables v-sync
-showfps: Shows a frame rate counter on screen
-forcesurround: Forces 5.1 speaker mode
-forcestereo: Forces stereo 2 channel speaker mode
-nosound: Disables sound
-cleancloud: Deletes your save games and settings for Alan Wake from Steam Cloud
-noblur: Disables the in-game vector blur
-locale=xx: Forces a selected locale, e. g. -locale=en for English
-developermenu: Adds new menu [Developer Menu] to start screen to get guns, flashlight and more
I just finished Alan Wake (not part of blitz) and I think I was lucky not to have much issues. Only needed to use -noblur to get rid of the awful blur, was making me nauseous just turning the camera.

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
Alright - I beat Alan wake!

I'm glad I decided to fight through the challenges of getting it to work it was a pretty great game. The story was pretty fantastic and it's made me want to switch up what im going to play next so I'm swapping to the American Nightmare next so I can try to cling to some more stuff related to it.
Downsides even with the game working is the controls are clunky as shit, it felt really annoying at times to do a lot of things.
I'd definitely say give it a go if you've never played it but if you have the huge problems like I did, just watch a summary.

Also my favorite parts would be the in game TV shows like they had in Max Payne. Also the music is pretty fantastic as well, they keep using Poets of the Fall.

Reactions: C-Dub and lashman

Makikou

Jan 29, 2019
Finland
So I had marked Ori and The Blind Forest as something I'm playing but Control came to Steam so I started cracking on it.. aaand finished it after 22.7 hours of Steam playtime. (Not including DLC, just main story).

Enjoyable game, loved the world building, some amazing gameplay sequences. Worth 27€. Not sure if I would've paid full price though. Also looked great on a 3440x1440 display using DLSS and RTX on Ultra setting.

However.. back to Ori.. the game is not grabbing me at all.. Considering forcing myself through it but it's rough. My first time playing a game of that genre and yeah, dunno. I wish I was better at articulating my feelings better.
Atleast I'm 3 games down for this year!

Reactions: Madventure
OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
I loved Ori and thought the sequel was a real good time, too. I can't imagine not being into Metroidvanias!

After loads of troubleshooting I finally figured out how to make Need For Speed Heat playable and not just crash with a black screen upon starting it up. Turns out I can't have the Xbox One controller turned on before starting the game and only turn it on afterwards. But that's been working and I'm now a bit into it. I'm at rep level 9. The cap is 50 but I don't think you need to hit that to complete the game? But I'm guessing time-wise I'm only about 1/5 through the game. It seems pretty good though I'm not crazy about the split in day vs night and needing to bounce between them. RIght now day feels like it's just for grinding money but night actually pushes the story along so you do night until you're stopped by not having a good enough car and then grind day for money to upgrade the car and swap back to night to progress. Weird.

Reactions: Madventure

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
I beat Alan Wake's American Nightmare, it was super short. (I also stayed up late to beat the entire thing in one sitting)
Longest thing with it was making sure I got all of the manuscript pages since I didn't want to miss anything, the complaints I saw on the steam reviews were kind of funny in that they were kind of accurate in the sense of everyone just said they turned the game into a FPS.

I didn't really notice since I was so focused on the story that it was more like the shooting stuff was secondary even on the hard difficulty. I'll say it's just as good as the first one in that if you've played the first you have an idea of what's going on already so you can keep up with everything but if you're just jumping into the pool so to speak id give it a this game is basically kind of eh

Overall it's pretty cool, I'm glad I worked through the problems both games faced with the start up/crashes I had. Saving grace was I already knew how to fix the problems from the first game and apply them to the second.

Closing note being Second game had the same problems for me as the first but at least I knew how to fix them.

OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
I've spent at least an hour or two figuring out how to get Need For Speed Heat to run and even when I thought I perfectly sorted it out it still had issues. But I did it and I was able to complete it so all five of my Blitz games are complete!

Need For Speed Heat was not a fun experience, which is a big bummer for me since I liked the last two games and hoped this would continue the upward trend but I really, really didn't enjoy the structure. I simply don't think evading police tends to be fun in just about any game, and it's a very common mechanic, and this game continued making it a fairly terrible time. And it's made far more of a focus here than the prior games. I get that's now an expected mechanic for the series but Hot Pursuit did it well where you got tools to assist and it felt a bit more even. Now you don't have any of that and instead it's mostly about fooling the AI by taking jumps because they have no idea how to do that. Any straightaway means you're fucked since the cops have infinite speed control and will come up beside you no matter what and then knock into you which does 1/4 of your car's health. You can go from full health down to nearly nothing in seconds when the stars align and multiple cops hit you and force you into a wall.

Anyhow, glad to be done. Even without the Blitz it's something I would have felt compelled to complete but at least now there's a possible reward for finishing it. Yay!

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
I'm done with this Blitz after finishing Horizon: Zero Dawn last week. I changed games a couple of times, so I won't go for 5/5. But I managed to beat 4/5 for this.

The only game I didn't complete was Yakuza 0 - I just didn't enjoy the game after a while. I could switch it out with something and play that in the next two weeks, but I feel I've already gone against the spirit of the Blitz enough as it is... [UWSL];)[/UWSL]

I'm also thinking about my new list for the next one. Got a lot to play and no time to play it!

OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
I usually start putting together a list of possible next Blitz games on my own spreadsheet just so I don't scramble the day of to pick five games and end up with two or three really random picks that I'm less excited to play. Sometimes it can work out because I'd randomly pick something that I end up really enjoying, but I do love planning it all out in advance, too.

And as a reminder, if anyone wants to chip in towards the prize pool since we are closing in on the last couple weeks here's where to do so yet again:

Paypal - Wibblewozzer@gmail.com
Venmo - @Nicholas-Garboden
Square Cash App - $NicholasGarboden

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
I haven't really thought about what my next games will be. I have a list of potential next games in a separate google sheet and in a shelf in my steam library as well, so I'll pick something from either of those, usually just whatever I feel at the time.

Futaleufu

Laughing Chojin
Mar 14, 2019
There is a good chance Mass Effect and DmC Devil May Cry are among my games for the next season, Star Wars KOTOR could be interesting too.

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
Ill definitely do this again as its helped motivate me into playing my games, I like reading what everyone else is playing and giving fun updates that sort of thing.

Reactions: Parsnip and Cacher

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
This week, I will be finishing up my last two games in the Biltz and also thinking about the next batch of games to play. Already have 4/5 of them in mind and all of them are PC games. The last one will probably a switch game as I haven't touched the console for a long time.

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Done with my two final games, Tacoma and Black the Fall. I love the former and still like the latter. Both have great atmosphere and theme. And they are pretty short as well. Recommend to everyone who want a short but good experience.

I have also decided on my list for the upcoming Blitz. It is still subject to change as games will be popping up in the next few days due to TGS, but the next blitz is looking good to me!

OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
I haven't done a great job reminding folks in the final weeks. Oops!

We have less than a week to go! Don't forget to update your completion status on the spreadsheet since the raffle will be coming up. Currently the winner will expect to get just over $35 to pick a game of their choice. Perhaps that'll jump up a bit before this season ends?

I'll make the next season's spreadsheet sometime around the last day as many people seem to be prepping their next set of games but I don't want to put it up too early as the idea is to get through them during the next three months. I'll make sure to post when that's updated and ready for the next games.

OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
And final reminder! It's the Dawn of the Final Day! Don't forget to update your spot on the spreadsheet and sometime in the next 10ish hours I'll update the spreadsheet with the next Blitz so everyone can start jumping in and filling things out.

The raffle will be held closer to 36 hours as it'll be partway into the day on the first (and I'm Pacific timezone). So there's a wee bit of extra time to finish any lingering games!

Hope everyone enjoyed their game choices (I know I enjoyed some of mine!).

The raffle looks like it'll end at $45.73 unless any last minute additions come in. Not bad! That's roughly right around what we had for the last season, too.

Spamlynguist

I can never decide on an avatar
Dec 31, 2018
Managed to beat Technobabylon as my second game!

Thoroughly enjoyed it, up there with Unavowed as my favourite Wadjet Eye published game.

Reactions: Parsnip
OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
I made the new page in the spreadsheet so feel free to hop in and update your next games. You can still update the previous season of the Blitz by clicking the appropriate tab along the bottom in Sheets.

I'll make the new thread after I wake up and do the raffle drawing as well since it's not quite midnight here and I'm about to head to bed.

Reactions: Deku

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Fill in my games for the next Blitz. Not sure if I can finish them all as I should have less gaming time in the next three months.