BO7AMMOOD

Lucas isn't sure what to do anymore
Apr 18, 2019
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BO7AMMOOD!!! :partyblob: :partyblob2:

hope you'll have a wonderful day! :)

Happy birthday BO7AMMOOD!

Wishing you the very best!

Happy birthday BO7AMMOOD :cat-heart-blob:
Happy birthday BO7AMMOOD! I hope it's a truly great one! :partyblob::partyblob2:

Thanks a million lashman ExistentialThought Li Kao PossiblyPudding buddies! You're way too kind :cat-heart-blob::cat-heart-blob::cat-heart-blob::cat-heart-blob:

Sorry for posting very little this past year. Life has been super hectic on top of the pandemic complicating it even further. Things are calming down now though so hopefully I can go back to sharing all the Steam games I buy and never touch and shitposting here on the best online community soon :LOL::LOL:

Thanks again and stay safe out there friends :cat-heart-blob:

P.S. The pictures are all lovely but I gotta say that's a very wholesome choice right there PossiblyPudding :awwblob::awwblob:

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Thanks a million lashman ExistentialThought Li Kao PossiblyPudding buddies! You're way too kind :cat-heart-blob::cat-heart-blob::cat-heart-blob::cat-heart-blob:

Sorry for posting very little this past year. Life has been super hectic on top of the pandemic complicating it even further. Things are calming down now though so hopefully I can go back to sharing all the Steam games I buy and never touch and shitposting here on the best online community soon :LOL::LOL:

Thanks again and stay safe out there friends :cat-heart-blob:

P.S. The pictures are all lovely but I gotta say that's a very wholesome choice right there PossiblyPudding :awwblob::awwblob:
no need to apologize .... it's just good to have you around :)

hope you had a wonderful day

:wd_heart:

BO7AMMOOD

Lucas isn't sure what to do anymore
Apr 18, 2019
no need to apologize .... it's just good to have you around :)

hope you had a wonderful day

:wd_heart:
Thank you! It's good to see you folks around here too :cat-heart-blob::cat-heart-blob::cat-heart-blob:

And I'm glad to say that I did! My lovely wife made sure to pamper me way too good yesterday and all the lovely birthdays wishes from you kind people warmed my heart, so thanks a lot for that again :cat-heart-blob::cat-heart-blob::cat-heart-blob:

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Ha, my Sister's birthday was last week and she has the same thing. Especially now we're older. I'm doing my washing while watching 3 youtube virtual festival streams on my birthday and she cleaned her house top-to-bottom, lol!

Going to go eat make some lunch and have some cake in a minute! Yay! Then maybe some booze. hmmmm.