Community Closest you've come to dying?

zkylon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOxkGD8qRB4
Nov 2, 2018
Fucking hell... People surprise me everyday with their shittiness.
remember most people don't do much harm in their lives and it's just the shit people with money that ruin it for the rest of us !

Reactions: lashman

JMTHEFOX

Planning to Be a Game Designer
Oct 4, 2018
Brooklyn, NY
When I was in Junior High School, I used to have a nasty flu that made me went to the hospital. One time, I blew my nose so hard that so much blood came out of my snot. I also had a long vacation from school though I was unable to finish my homework in time.

Even to this day, I still remember a tiny speck of it.

OP
Nahkapukki

Nahkapukki

Finest Finn
Sep 7, 2018
The Iciest Hole
My big brother was driving a moped at 60-80 kmh while towing me in a sled behind him during the winder and the line broke during a turn leaving me sliding towards an oncoming car. I SURVIVED!!! FUCK YOU GOD!

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
My big brother was driving a moped at 60-80 kmh while towing me in a sled behind him during the winder and the line broke during a turn leaving me sliding towards an oncoming car. I SURVIVED!!! FUCK YOU GOD!

OP
Nahkapukki

Nahkapukki

Finest Finn
Sep 7, 2018
The Iciest Hole
It used to be a popular thing back in the early 90's. Nowadays kids only try to hit small dogs and scoot as close to prams as they can. Fucking hell I wanted to kick those fucks hard when they tried that on me while I was pushing the kids around.

I had to scoop one small dog from the side of the road while the dogs master was panicking and crying next to it and drive them to the vet. I have 0 respect for teens these days.

/end rant

OP
Nahkapukki

Nahkapukki

Finest Finn
Sep 7, 2018
The Iciest Hole
Yeah the dog was alive but hurt bad. The kid who drove over it had aimed at it and driven off after the hit. Heard that it's like a thing now that some do with their mopeds.

Also the kids are absolutely out of their mind with how freely they yell at grown ups. I was waiting for my ride to work while some kids called me gay and all that bullshit from their yard, I got fed up and yelled "WHAT?" at them and they scurried of and got their big brother to come at me. The bigger kid took a look at me and ran off. Fuckers... If their dad was around I'm sure they'd gotten him to come at me.

One of the reason why they are so free with their mouths is that they can get away with it scotfree. One kid had mouthed off at an 18 year old while he was 15 and the bigger kid threw him in to a snowpile... Later on after the cops had arrested him he had charges for attacking a minor. He threw the smaller kid in to a soft pile of snow!

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah the dog was alive but hurt bad. The kid who drove over it had aimed at it and driven off after the hit. Heard that it's like a thing now that some do with their mopeds.

Also the kids are absolutely out of their mind with how freely they yell at grown ups. I was waiting for my ride to work while some kids called me gay and all that bullshit from their yard, I got fed up and yelled "WHAT?" at them and they scurried of and got their big brother to come at me. The bigger kid took a look at me and ran off. Fuckers... If their dad was around I'm sure they'd gotten him to come at me.

One of the reason why they are so free with their mouths is that they can get away with it scotfree. One kid had mouthed off at an 18 year old while he was 15 and the bigger kid threw him in to a snowpile... Later on after the cops had arrested him he had charges for attacking a minor. He threw the smaller kid in to a soft pile of snow!
fucking hell