Deals Deals, Sales, Bundles... Regret!

FunktionJCB

Something Wicked This Way Comes
Oct 10, 2018
There's a new bundle at Fanatical, and it's pretty good, if you don't have the games already:

-Oxenfree
-Styx: Shards of Darkness
-Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
-Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2
-Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
-The Age of Decadence
-The King of Fighters XIII
-Metal Slug X
-Sim City 4
-Shadowrun: Hong Kong (Extended Edition)

Fanatical

sauce

Dec 3, 2018
That's a really nice bundle even if I own about half of it! I would've been happy with just Age of Decadence KoF13 (though I'm not sure how the player population is). I'm sad I probably can't afford it since I'm replacing my tires today :(

Deques

Nope Nope
Oct 19, 2018
There's a new bundle at Fanatical, and it's pretty good, if you don't have the games already:

-Oxenfree
-Styx: Shards of Darkness
-Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
-Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2
-Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
-The Age of Decadence
-The King of Fighters XIII
-Metal Slug X
-Sim City 4
-Shadowrun: Hong Kong (Extended Edition)

Fanatical
Let me be the one who says that this is the worst bundle ever. I got 9 of the 10 games already. Oh, if someone got a spare The Age of Decadence I would gladly take it :p

It's still a good bundle

FunktionJCB

Something Wicked This Way Comes
Oct 10, 2018
Let me be the one who says that this is the worst bundle ever. I got 9 of the 10 games already. Oh, if someone got a spare The Age of Decadence I would gladly take it :p

It's still a good bundle
Well, I think it's even worse than what you say. I have all the games already... ;)

Kvik

Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
I have 7/10 games out of that RPG/Whatever Fanatical bundle. Apart from that, I'm just going to plug one of the games :p. Prospective buyers should definitely check out Shadowrun Hong Kong! The story is really good, the characters are memorable (Gobbet is my favourite) and the turn based mechanics isn't very hard or involved. Probably the last Shadowrun game we'll see for a fair while too, since the rights are now back with Microsoft.

Oct 19, 2018
I have 7/10 games out of that RPG/Whatever Fanatical bundle. Apart from that, I'm just going to plug one of the games :p. Prospective buyers should definitely check out Shadowrun Hong Kong! The story is really good, the characters are memorable (Gobbet is my favourite) and the turn based mechanics isn't very hard or involved. Probably the last Shadowrun game we'll see for a fair while too, since the rights are now back with Microsoft.
Microsoft owns the rights to Shadowrun games? Didn't know that

Kvik

Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Microsoft owns the rights to Shadowrun games? Didn't know that
Unfortunate though it is, it's true. They got the rights when they bought FASA Interactive all those years ago. Now, should they decide to do anything with it involving Obsidian, it'll be a very bitter pill for me to swallow because I'm so thoroughly averse to buying any Microsoft games.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Unfortunate though it is, it's true. They got the rights when they bought FASA Interactive all those years ago. Now, should they decide to do anything with it involving Obsidian, it'll be a very bitter pill for me to swallow because I'm so thoroughly averse to buying any Microsoft games.
and to make things worse - they'll all probably be winstore exclusive