Deals Deals, Sales, Bundles... Regret!

Deleted member 113

If anyone is looking to buy Beholder 2, WinGameStore has the game with a 50% off discount (despite it being released earlier this month):

Beholder 2

Reactions: lashman

Deleted member 113

Well I sure as hell didn't own it and now I do lmao
Unfortunately, you probably aren't getting the actual content of that DLC.
There's a note on SteamDB that says:

«SteamDB is not giving away anything.

This DLC app has a 'free on demand' package, which is why SteamDB shows a 'Free' button above (which is literally just a link to steam://install/401850).

This appears to be a dummy app (for store marketing purposes) and you don't appear to get any of the DLCs like you would if you bought it in the store. »

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
Unfortunately, you probably aren't getting the actual content of that DLC.
There's a note on SteamDB that says:

«SteamDB is not giving away anything.

This DLC app has a 'free on demand' package, which is why SteamDB shows a 'Free' button above (which is literally just a link to steam://install/401850).

This appears to be a dummy app (for store marketing purposes) and you don't appear to get any of the DLCs like you would if you bought it in the store. »
I've been bamboozled!

Deleted member 113

I'm weak... picked up the Full-Fat Divine Divinity Bundle on GOG.
Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Eternal Edition on GOG.com

Not too shabby though as my willpower has been high this sale. Will buy Tetris Effect and some smaller games from steam later on.
Good purchase. (y) Those games should take you ages to complete. ;)
And Larian is the type of great, customer-friendly company that is worth supporting.

I'm almost embarrassed to admit it, but even though I crowdfunded both games, I'm yet to start playing Divinity: Original Sin 2. :giggle:

Echoes

"My destiny is to continue fighting"
Oct 31, 2018
Castelló, Spain
Good purchase. (y) Those games should take you ages to complete. ;)
And Larian is the type of great, customer-friendly company that is worth supporting.

I'm almost embarrassed to admit it, but even though I crowdfunded both games, I'm yet to start playing Divinity: Original Sin 2. :giggle:
I have picked Divinity 2 too, the first one had a slow start but after some hours it improved. The second one has unbelievable reviews so we are in for a treat :p

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Yeah, i really shouldn't have bought a bundle of long games but eh, i remembered the fun i had finishing and then breaking DivDiv and BeyDiv years ago and the good reviews of D:OS2 helped push me along.

I've been watching/listening to Fextralife's build videos for some inspiration. Difficulty and challenge be damned, I want a build to melt faces with!

iosefe

Refuses to use a custom tag
Sep 19, 2018
got arkham knight from the mystery. not bad, but i'm afraid my 4gb 480 isn't enough

Deleted member 113

Both great deals.

The Reaper Bundle is awesome. :p
There's some very enjoyable games in it, for a small price tag:
-Renowned Explorers
-Homeworld Remastered Collection
-Tomb of Annihilation
and more

As for the Hitman deal, hey, it's Hitman. It's awesome. :love:
Everyone buy it if you don't already have it (and launch the maps on the Hitman 2 launcher, for upgrades).

Zonkhy

Jan 25, 2019
Both great deals.

The Reaper Bundle is awesome. :p
There's some very enjoyable games in it, for a small price tag:
-Renowned Explorers
-Homeworld Remastered Collection
-Tomb of Annihilation
and more

As for the Hitman deal, hey, it's Hitman. It's awesome. :love:
Everyone buy it if you don't already have it (and launch the maps on the Hitman 2 launcher, for upgrades).
That Hitman deal is a great price, haven't played it yet so will grab that today :D

Deleted member 113

That Hitman deal is a great price, haven't played it yet so will grab that today :D
Enjoy the game! It's a lot of fun.

Like I mentioned above, instead if playing it through the Hitman 1 launcher, after you buy the game, install the free Hitman 2 prologue that's available on the Steam page for Hitman 2.

The game will detect that you own the first game, and will add and download all the maps and content of the first game to the Hitman 2 launcher, so that you can play them (and the Hitman 1 campaign) with the improvements added for Hitman 2.