Deals Deals, Sales, Bundles... Regret!

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Hmm.. I don't know. It doesn't look my type of game and I don't want to buy it and let it collect digital dust. Already have a bunch of game that do that
well it's up to you really ... if you know for sure you won't play it then yeah, probably not worth even $4

Reactions: Englebert3rd

Deleted member 113

This far the big thing with Survive is just to go in knowing it’s a spin-off. It can be a little rough at first, but gets easier the farther you get in.
Sorry for going a bit OT, but Jawmuncher, I stopped playing the game after 20 hours, in order to play something else.
How long would it take me to get all items from the current Halloween event?

Reactions: lashman

Echoes

"My destiny is to continue fighting"
Oct 31, 2018
Castelló, Spain
So is Metal Gear Survive a fun game?
Survive it is an interesting take on the survival genre but it is a pity that all the classes and more advanced stuff is locked until you finish the single player campaign. In my opinion this a huge design flaw that could have improved the game greatly.

All in all it is worth a try. I played it for 40ish hours in single and multi and it was fun for the most part.

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
The new Indiegala Hump bundle is actually not too bad.
https://www.indiegala.com/indiegala-hump-day-64-steam-games-bundle

It's on sale price for another one and a half hours, and it includes games such as Space Rogue, AntVentor, Skein, and Jump Gunners.
I wouldn't pay "full" price for any IndieGala bundles. They do Happy Hours which you can buy multiple copies of the same bundle. But then you have to split the cost with others. Or give them away.
Luckily there is a Steam Group that helps you with that
Group Buys :: Group Buys

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Cool! I was thinking they'd partner with Humble again!

Edit: Lol, they already did! Guess Overwatch will be free in a few months.
dunno about that ... they seem to be giving D2 away mainly because it's not doing all that great on PC ... not the case for Overwatch

Reactions: SSPssp

SSPssp

MetaMember
Nov 2, 2018
dunno about that ... they seem to be giving D2 away mainly because it's not doing all that great on PC ... not the case for Overwatch
Yeah, thats true Overwatch is still popular. They also have their Overwatch League on ESPN so that should help.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah, thats true Overwatch is still popular. They also have their Overwatch League on ESPN so that should help.
yeah, exactly ... so probably not happening any time soon (especially since they don't have incredibly expensive expansions they can sell to people)

Reactions: SSPssp

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
If you're interested in getting Black Clover, consider getting it from Razer as it is part of their weekly deals
Home

You can get an EUR/USD 15 code sent to your e-mail for use with a future purchase.

Reactions: Deleted member 113

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
If you're interested in getting Black Clover, consider getting it from Razer as it is part of their weekly deals
Home

You can get an EUR/USD 15 code sent to your e-mail for use with a future purchase.
It's a nice deal. Too bad that the purchase needs to be over 30 euro in order to use the code :(

Deleted member 113

Home

Thanks for the heads-up, Tizoc. (y)

I never used Razer, is there any coupon or special deal around for first time buyers?
And can you please let me know if that 15 EUR code be used for anything (even pre-orders)? For how long?

I was planning to wait a while longer for Black Clover, but I may bite to get those 15 EUR off another purchase.
Or get Shadow of War: Definitive Edition. Would I be able to get 2 coupons, if I buy two games that are part of that deal?

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Thanks for the heads-up, Tizoc. (y)

I never used Razer, is there any coupon or special deal around for first time buyers?
And can you please let me know if that 15 EUR code be used for anything (even pre-orders)? For how long?

I was planning to wait a while longer for Black Clover, but I may bite to get those 15 EUR off another purchase.
Or get Shadow of War: Definitive Edition. Would I be able to get 2 coupons, if I buy two games that are part of that deal?
Just to clarify: First off you are purchasing during the weekend and the code will be sent during the next week. So if you could buy 1 item now, say Black Clover, then wait til you get your code before Friday, you can use it with Shadow of War to get another code.

Now their EUR/USD 15 code has one restriction: It can only be used on purhcases that total EUR 15 or more. If there is an EUR 8 or so title that catches your interest, get the other game+8 to drop the price to EUR 16, and get another code for use in a future purchase.

Deleted member 113

Just to clarify: First off you are purchasing during the weekend and the code will be sent during the next week. So if you could buy 1 item now, say Black Clover, then wait til you get your code before Friday, you can use it with Shadow of War to get another code.

Now their EUR/USD 15 code has one restriction: It can only be used on purhcases that total EUR 15 or more. If there is an EUR 8 or so title that catches your interest, get the other game+8 to drop the price to EUR 16, and get another code for use in a future purchase.
Thanks for the info, Tizoc.
I'll probably do just that. :)

Kurt Russell

SUPREME OVERLORD OF EVIL
Sep 6, 2018
Mar del Plata
Viveport is currently running a promotion where new subscribers get a free copy of Fallout 4 VR on Steam if they sign up for their 3 months plan (you can "rent" 5 games a month from their catalogue)

https://www.campaign.viveport.com/us-subscription-rewards

*Offer valid to new Viveport subscribers 14 years of age or older and within the country of origin who purchase a prepaid Viveport subscription between 12:00 AM PT on November 6, 2018 until 11:59 PT on November 14, 2018, while supplies last. HTC Account required, compatible VR hardware/PC and internet access necessary (sold separately). Code will be sent by November 18, 2018. Not valid on any prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or other promo code(s). May not be combined with other offers. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. HTC reserves the right to modify or discontinue this offer at any time. Limit one code per subscription account. Other exclusions or limits may apply.
http://www.viveport.com/event/subscription

Eriugam

Premium Title
Nov 6, 2018
United Kingdom

Subnautica is currently 25% off on Steam after picking up the Joystick PC Game of The Year award.

One of the greatest games to have ever released. Survival/exploration game that takes place entirely underwater. Absolute no brainer, only downside for me personally is that I cannot have more!