News Epic Games Store

Jav

Question everything, learn nothing
Sep 17, 2019
First place I saw it was some random facebook post. Now its spreading on a ton of public discord servers with absolutely no basis or proof.
The image suggests is from Discord but idk, let it spread I guess, people are setting themselves up for disappointment.

If it's true I'm glad to take my words back tho, I'll be really surprised.

Reactions: lashman

ScreamingTrees

Dec 12, 2018

Dunno if it's true or just a hopeful wish.
The only one I can see from that being true is Hitman 2 as they already gave away 1, and 3 is coming out soon. The rest, can't imagine it.

I always claim the free games through Epic but I don't think I've ever played one of them.

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019

Dunno if it's true or just a hopeful wish.
lol I will actually give Sweeney credit if he pulled that off.

There is enough content across those games for all the EGS freebie dwellers to not buy another game anywhere for the next 5 years.

But yea Horizon and Witcher 3 kind of make it a bs dreamlist. I think CDPR would want people buying and playing CB2077 on EGS right now so that one makes no sense at all.

Reactions: ISee

taril360dz

Apr 17, 2019
Algeria
www.tarik-bouchikhi.cf
I might have found some evidence for certain games from that list ( HZD and the Bethesda games )

Its a picture taken from one of the current Sony Employee's LinkedIn. This probably could be their new PC strategy thing as the HZD PC bit is written right next after it.
This is from the sony venture thread, from the tweet we know that Sony and Epic have some kind of partnership regarding HZD.

There is also this in the epic database concerning Bethesda games

Reactions: ISee

crimsonheadGCN

MetaMember
Jan 20, 2019
Clifton, New Jersey
www.resetera.com
Cohhcarnage supposedly gave out a hint that there were some games as big as Pillars of Eternity that would be given out.

Edit: Spotify is available on EGS for some reason:

Last edited:

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
Cohhcarnage supposedly gave out a hint that there were some games as big as Pillars of Eternity that would be given out.

Edit: Spotify is available on EGS for some reason:

Literally why. It doesnt even have overlay integration. Its just the exact same as regular spotify but now with an extra client on top. Exciting!

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
No surprise that cities skylines is a free game on EGS. Paradox gives away base games of their DLC heavy franchises often. The question is: are the DLC on EGS?

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018
Disco Elysium. Such a great game, I know people who just will not buy no matter how much I try convince. Will be my told you so if they can experience it.

I personally want pathfinder.

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
I guess Griftlands ends up being $5.99 if you use the coupon. Do they still provide Steam keys?

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
Incredible, even recent games like Airborne Kingdom and Immortals: Fenyx Rysing are discounted, and even ridiculous cheap if you add a coupon. It seems Epic is doing everything to inflate sales during the holidays. This will probably prevent many recent games to flop on EGS.

Reactions: Alexandros

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

didamangi

Who do you think you are? I am!
Nov 16, 2018
Jakarta, Indonesia
steamcommunity.com
Incredible, even recent games like Airborne Kingdom and Immortals: Fenyx Rysing are discounted, and even ridiculous cheap if you add a coupon. It seems Epic is doing everything to inflate sales during the holidays. This will probably prevent many recent games to flop on EGS.
Fenyx Rising is also on sale on ubi store, where you can add 21% on top of the current discount to get it even lower with a coupon code displayed on their front page. I guess barring valhalla, their new releases this year doesn't sell very well at all.